Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

--Ekta--

IF-Rockerz

--Ekta--

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 4:44am | IP Logged
Hello guyz!! We were thinking why kanha is being so lenient to dev.some people are objecting to the dialogues of kanha regarding dev,want dev to go through punishment like physical. But here i have diff views.firstly kanha's words were 'main radhika ke pati ko yeh saja nahi de sakta'.here he didn't said for dev but for radhika's husband for whom she always prayed.How can kanha neglect her all prayers.Also near death,radh objected to kanha saying 'if with going with you,my heaven turns into hell then i can't come with you'.she didn't ask about why she is going through this but her husband. So if kanha let truth come in front of dev without radhika near him,won't radhika ask why he gave this pain to her husband.My perspective is only that regarding punishment of dev,we should think from angle of radhika's husband.

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

Nabesasandhyanand17ak4423766463Babbar_AvinamasumasrilankaAruna_cindrellalovvGauri22jeffinsparklingeyesushasriNeerjaanycsweetie

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Radhika's husband" in Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Myra.nelly

IF-Sizzlerz

Myra.nelly

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 4:54am | IP Logged
well yes,she always thought abt dev first and also she would have wanted to hear what he told to kanha yday...she wants her husband to trust her again so kanha must do that ,get her old dev bk,the humilliation that he didnt know kanha is radh is enough punishment...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

imissouriMaryamMarymasumasrilanka--Ekta--Neerjaa

Neerjaa

IF-Sizzlerz

Neerjaa

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 5:16am | IP Logged
 Ekta i liked your line of thought ...You are right , Dev was the core of her existence , she never asked for anything except him ...Even when Dev mistrusted he even then she never uttered a word against him , just wanted to save him from the clutches of Barkha ...Her all prayers were for her husband , so how can Kanha not listen to His bhakt for whom he has come ..Yes he giving hints to Dev to realize his mistakes which he did...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

imissouri--Ekta--

ushasri

IF-Rockerz

ushasri

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 5:19am | IP Logged
wel said completely agree with u ekta radhika prayed for her husband in last sec too so we have consider from this angle also

--Ekta--Neerjaa

jeffin

Goldie

jeffin

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 5:55am | IP Logged
Of  course  some  times,situations  will  be  against  the  truth  and  here  also  situations  were  opposite  to  Rads  and  this  happened  due  to  the  mistake  she  did  by  sharing  her  rights  with  BH... And  also  how  can  kanha  reject  his  devotes  prayers ? Wink  so  dev  will  be  free  from  punishment , i  hope Smile

--Ekta--Neerjaa

Mona55

IF-Sizzlerz

Mona55

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 6:06am | IP Logged
agree with you ekta in some way but just because radhika loves her husband and prays for his well being-----------( dont remember radhika saying o lord my husband to nadan hai dont punish him ------yes she did say kahna unke raksha karna)---------- how come he can be free from any punishement  so just because radhika prays for dev then dev can do whatever he wants  wether it is right or wrong it would some what be ok if devs guilt feeling were shown that he did not give radhika any chace to explain why she did what she did
just asking her why why without waiting for radhika to answer is not enough-is not reasonable to not to give dev any punishment

so far they have not shown dev thinking about all the hints K/R has given to dev---after dev finds out how wrong he was about radhika and is shown regretting for actions then if kahna says he does not have to punish dev -------------- mently he is getting punished by looking back to what radhika suffered and what she went thru

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Neerjaa

NiHa24

IF-Rockerz

NiHa24

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 6:44am | IP Logged
why Dev should get physical punishment! i too agree Dev should not get any physical punishment!

He should go though the pain for his disbelief on Radh and which lead her to go through the pain!
He should get to know of Radh's accident and should suffer!

For me this is the punishment i want him to get! I want him break down into tears for he caused his Radhika go through so much of pain!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

imissouriAruna_cindrellaerlynda--Ekta--Neerjaa

--Ekta--

IF-Rockerz

--Ekta--

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 8:57am | IP Logged
@ Niha : i too said the same only. In some other posts many said this physical punishment for which i am opposing.I also agree with realization where he will not be able to contact with radhika eye by eye,where he will feel so low in front of radhika. and there will be only radhika who will make him come out. Again some people saying that radhika shouldn't forgive easily which again doesn't go with her character,how can radhika make dev feel bad more.

@maia : i never said that dev did right ,he can do whatever right or wrong .My post has not this thing anywhere. yes his punishment will be his realization but not physical firstly .
Also i was supporting kanha's dialogues regarding dev which many people were opposing .

i had not any perspecting regarding dev here so only my topic is radhika's husband not dev.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Neerjaa

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.