Indian Idol 6

CaNnOt StAnD AnUj - Page 3

mango-frost thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 18 years ago

This content was originally posted by: pragatimanoj

Guys stop bashing Anuj. If amey or Karunya are criticised then the threads are locked. If you have a problem comment on his singing and dont say things like you cant stand Anuj.
cheers
Pragati

i completely agree with u!!! such threads have been locked b4 if they cause any conflicts.....so just dont start such threads

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pragatimanoj thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
It's not even the question of causing a conflict. If you do not have any constructive criticism about a singer....dont crticise anybody just because you dont like their face or hairstyle or whatever. If somebody says that they cant stand Amey or Karunya than everybody is ready to fight. Why do the samething for another contestant. Guys, kindly refrain from such activity.
cheers
Pragati
anna143 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

they shouldve just brought sagar back !!!!!!!!!and Farah khan keeps on sayin tht ( ANUJ)hes so good looking ewwwwwww .. i totally disagree .. 😡

****Edited by the Moderator****

No attacks on real life people.

Edited by Princess - 18 years ago
kshitijlvr thumbnail
I agree...Anuj is not a very good singer and the india junta voted out all those good singers to see him perform...he can't even be compared to them...they are just too good.
devrat thumbnail
I don't want anyone back but Anuj should not be there in Top 3
avtab thumbnail
OK in No. 1 position karu, 2. amey n 3. sandy
Dancnballa23 thumbnail
What's even more suprising is that he never came to Bottom 3 or 2 yet.
Decent_Girl thumbnail
Oh God!! He sang horrible yesterday.. He shud b voted out!! I juz hate him alot!!
syrene thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
ok time for some constructive criticism, anuj dear, PLEASE stop turning all songs including the masti-full rang barse and chaiyya chaiyya into Bhajans... not that i have anything agaisnt bhajans but Indian Idol is scarcely the place for that 😕
nicegirl_good thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
anuj is out finally!!!!!!!!!!!!!!