RiyaDutt
RiyaDutt

Posted: 13 March 2006 at 7:28pm | IP Logged
nice prediction

apux IF-Rockerz
apux
apux

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 12:40am | IP Logged
Yeah, she should leave but Sharad definitely needs to be punished...I don't want to go out of town somewhere far because Sharad shouldn't let off the hook so easily...but after she gets her justice, if she wants to leave, it would prob be a good idea to get away from it all...I feel really bad for her...sharad ruined her life for such a small mistake she made! But I don't think she should live in a house where no one will support her...I hope Sneha regrets what she said to Mukti...as for Prerna, she'll feel bad too...as for Prem, no hopes for him at all....he'll prob still try and bring Mukti down....Mukti shouldn't listen to his crap anymore...but seriously, Mukti should really forget Prem, who knows how long it will take him to change....
Saleha_20 Senior Member
Saleha_20
Saleha_20

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 4:41am | IP Logged
Yeh so far Prem will change & he helps Mukti to proove herself innocence tab tak ke liye Mukti ko Prerna ka ghar chorna pare ga
Mitun Senior Member
Mitun
Mitun

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 7:47am | IP Logged
Prem probably be the one who gives mukti justice after couple months of time, but as for now no chance
just4coll Senior Member
just4coll
just4coll

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 10:09am | IP Logged
I agree that Mukti shud leave the place... After proving that Sharad indeed is the culprit. Then she shud just spit in every1's face (figuratively speaking Wink ) for not believing her, and giving her such a hard time and walk out of the house... But knowing the way these serials go, after she proves the truth, Prerna and Sneha will come and apologize, apna haq jatayenge, maro some senti and stop her Ouch

But I wish she wud move away without forgiving them. And as for Prem ever going over to her side... After hoping and hoping for soooo long, I've finally given up. No hope for help from that quarter, and no visible signs that he'll ever turn over a new leaf... And whats with that hair Dead Dead Dead
psawyer IF-Stunnerz
psawyer
psawyer

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 10:13am | IP Logged

Originally posted by just4coll

I agree that Mukti shud leave the place... After proving that Sharad indeed is the culprit. Then she shud just spit in every1's face (figuratively speaking Wink ) for not believing her, and giving her such a hard time and walk out of the house... But knowing the way these serials go, after she proves the truth, Prerna and Sneha will come and apologize, apna haq jatayenge, maro some senti and stop her Ouch

But I wish she wud move away without forgiving them. And as for Prem ever going over to her side... After hoping and hoping for soooo long, I've finally given up. No hope for help from that quarter, and no visible signs that he'll ever turn over a new leaf... And whats with that hair Dead Dead Dead

i agree. she shouldn't forgive them, at least not for a while--like 6-8 months!! they don't deserve any forgiveness...aur kaunse haq ki baat karenge voh? Haq apno pe jataaya jata hai...aur yeh haq voh dono hi kho chuki hai...also, i agree about UD. I've lost all hope that he will ever change...i know he will, i mean this is ekta's serial and he is pre-anu's son, so that is inevitable, its just that i am not holding out in the hopes that it will happen soon...as far as UD is concerned, jahandoom mein jaye voh...

Go to top