Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

norzar

IF-Stunnerz

norzar

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 4:19am | IP Logged
hi

we all know kunal's intentions are'nt bad and as a friend and well wisher of Witcha he helps her etc, but how come he cant clarify to siddhi

in the maha episode when witcha went on and on about pasta, couldnt kunal understand it must have affected siddhi

and even yesterday at the taxi scene, when Witcha thanked kunal for helping her in hotel. Siddhi felt kunal meeting witcha without telling her. Couldnt kunal clarify to siddhi that he went to take vineet whom was drunk to the room. 

why does kunal feel siddhi doesnt care and needs no answers???????

norzar

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ashnotrai-sahasra-LuvStrk-001nancy1996AnkitaKaran-RaniRajinilicious

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "kunal never clarifies-----siddhi" in Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ashnotrai

ashnotrai

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 4:41am | IP Logged
I agree...he expects siddhi to explain things to him...like why she took job with thakral and all the misunderstandings so far. But yet he never explains anything to siddhi...even though if he can read her silence can he not tell she is hurt bu witchas behaviour!!

i think siddhi needs to stop being mahaan and demand answers!!! after all she saw him come out of a hotel room??? and when asked what he was doing he said some 'work'...if I was his wife I would be very suspicious!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-sahasra-LuvStrk-001nancy1996AnkitaKaran-Raninorzar

norzar

IF-Stunnerz

norzar

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 7:29am | IP Logged
hi8

Originally posted by ashnotrai

I agree...he expects siddhi to explain things to him...like why she took job with thakral and all the misunderstandings so far. But yet he never explains anything to siddhi...even though if he can read her silence can he not tell she is hurt bu witchas behaviour!!

i think siddhi needs to stop being mahaan and demand answers!!! after all she saw him come out of a hotel room??? and when asked what he was doing he said some 'work'...if I was his wife I would be very suspicious!

exactly he himself wants to know everything about what she does etc, but he himself doesnt tell her anything

witcha is taking advantage of this

i think kunal wont tell anything about vineet or witcha to siddhi in the upcoming episodes too and soon we will get a outburst from siddhi

norzar

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvStrk-001-Rani

-sahasra-

Coolbie

-sahasra-

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 7:43am | IP Logged
Neither Kunal clarifies Siddhi nor she tells everything to Kunal,both are contributing equally for the MU's that are going to arise soon.I must say Jodi Kamaal kiLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvStrk-001AnkitaKaran-Raninorzar

-RD-

Viewbie

-RD-

IF Crazy Co-Captain

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 7:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -sahasra-

Neither Kunal clarifies Siddhi nor she tells everything to Kunal,both are contributing equally for the MU's that are going to arise soon.I must say Jodi Kamaal kiLOL

Na not Jodi kamaal Ki but rather Jodi bawaal ki ROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-sahasra-LuvStrk-001AnkitaKaran-Rani

-sahasra-

Coolbie

-sahasra-

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 7:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rdfan

Originally posted by -sahasra-

Na not Jodi kamaal Ki but rather Jodi bawaal ki ROFL
ROFLROFLROFL sahi bola tumneLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvStrk-001AnkitaKaran-Rani

kathy71

kathy71

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 8:19am | IP Logged
Even If Siddhi confronts Kunal, he will rudely tell her to please stay out my personal life
Siddhi knows the answer and is bound by the deal that they had before marriage ie including seemarekha as wellWinkWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AnkitaKaran

-Rani

IF-Stunnerz

-Rani

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 8:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kathy71

Even If Siddhi confronts Kunal, he will rudely tell her to please stay out my personal life
Siddhi knows the answer and is bound by the deal that they had before marriage ie including seemarekha as wellWinkWink

I agree Kathy, since Kunal had told Siddhi once in the past to stay out of his personal life, she may never ask him for any clarification. He might scold hew away again should she demand any clarification from Kunal. She is in very very awkward situation with Kunal in this marriage.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AnkitaKaran

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.