Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

India-Forums

article abt apu on his wife on the show (Page 2)

insouciance IF-Rockerz
insouciance
insouciance

Posted: 13 March 2006 at 7:53am | IP Logged

Originally posted by honeylime

Well buffie, we should thank our stars tat SS is coming in place of Pari not Shuili Big smile , imagine it would have been worse as this shuili ki bacchi is in love with apu Confused And for all u know, T&D would have chgd the entire story Angry if SS were to be shuili Big smile I dont like SS acting at all Confused Even in KSKBT, shez ok types, nothing great Ouch But itz soooooooooo hilarious man, SS praises AA in her interviews and vice versa LOL LOL LOL Never seen such a couple Ouch , they r not HOT in any angle Dead Dead

well di, what the heck..seriously.....I mean everyone know how much I am AGAINST PDA AND CHIPKKOFYING AND BRAGGING....now all this and more as now as sanda are acting together, they will be on popkorn, they will be intervewed more ....if bloody JJKN is ending in may, why the Censored is she on the show  when its in its last leg......I mean, i would have atleast had the satisfaction that she was not there with her chunoo atleasst in  one place i.e JJKN...but NO!!!...they HADDDDDDD to get her in.....couldnt anyone esle act as pari....i mean why the damn hell  do they even need pari...i mean anyways pari did not have much of a role.....now i agree with the rest...SS got so insecure of manda that she actually is gonna spy.....i dont  think there could be any other reason..I know she was dying to act with her hubby and vice versa  for a loooooooooooooong time but who the heck will agree to play a sidekick....not even a sidekick...an "appearance"......DAMM IT!!

No Angel Goldie
No Angel
No Angel

Posted: 13 March 2006 at 8:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tina59

'Shilpa and I have been wanting to act together'

WHY????????????????

insouciance IF-Rockerz
insouciance
insouciance

Posted: 13 March 2006 at 10:13am | IP Logged
lolz...she is doing a cameo(i think)....and is playign a smart intelligent girl who will fool aryan for janda...she si working for armaan

so I just need to chill LOL
Angelic_J IF-Sizzlerz
Angelic_J
Angelic_J

Posted: 13 March 2006 at 10:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Buffie

Originally posted by honeylime

Well buffie, we should thank our stars tat SS is coming in place of Pari not Shuili Big smile , imagine it would have been worse as this shuili ki bacchi is in love with apu Confused And for all u know, T&D would have chgd the entire story Angry if SS were to be shuili Big smile I dont like SS acting at all Confused Even in KSKBT, shez ok types, nothing great Ouch But itz soooooooooo hilarious man, SS praises AA in her interviews and vice versa LOL LOL LOL Never seen such a couple Ouch , they r not HOT in any angle Dead Dead

well di, what the heck..seriously.....I mean everyone know how much I am AGAINST PDA AND CHIPKKOFYING AND BRAGGING....now all this and more as now as sanda are acting together, they will be on popkorn, they will be intervewed more ....if bloody JJKN is ending in may, why the Censored is she on the show  when its in its last leg......I mean, i would have atleast had the satisfaction that she was not there with her chunoo atleasst in  one place i.e JJKN...but NO!!!...they HADDDDDDD to get her in.....couldnt anyone esle act as pari....i mean why the damn hell  do they even need pari...i mean anyways pari did not have much of a role.....now i agree with the rest...SS got so insecure of manda that she actually is gonna spy.....i dont  think there could be any other reason..I know she was dying to act with her hubby and vice versa  for a loooooooooooooong time but who the heck will agree to play a sidekick....not even a sidekick...an "appearance"......DAMM IT!!

I TOTALLY agree ji I totally agreeDead

blyton IF-Rockerz
blyton
blyton

Posted: 13 March 2006 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Apu should have put his foot down instead of being such a JKG Ouch ....sorry AA diehard fans but i am really really upset about this!

AA may be loyal to his wife (oh, don't we know it!) but he also has some commitment towards his fans--the JJKN lowers. And all JJKN lowers want JandA to reamin unspoilt. Doesn't AA himself realise how stiff he will be in SS's presence? Or doesn't he care? Angry
insouciance IF-Rockerz
insouciance
insouciance

Posted: 13 March 2006 at 11:17am | IP Logged
well blyton, i read your comment on the other thread and you were bang ON!!!! apu was holding back and trust me if you can, i did not mention anything about it in my update as I thought that you would come up with a thread.....i swear!!!!!
yeah, he was holding back and I could see it...it was so obvious......it was not liek watching armaan...i felt like watchign one of those K heroes who just cannot enact a passionate scene to save their lives Dead ...AA is the king of romance(as said my none other than his own billi SS LOLConfused )....so how could he let that reputation go down the drain
aish2 IF-Sizzlerz
aish2
aish2

Posted: 13 March 2006 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
thanx for the article
anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 13 March 2006 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
chill gals....nothing will happen..don't let your enthu come down with these news.. let us wait and wtach..

Go to top