article abt apu on his wife on the show - Page 2

Posted: 18 years ago
lolz...she is doing a cameo(i think)....and is playign a smart intelligent girl who will fool aryan for janda...she si working for armaan

so I just need to chill 😆
Originally posted by Buffie

well di, what the heck..seriously.....I mean everyone know how much I am AGAINST PDA AND CHIPKKOFYING AND BRAGGING....now all this and more as now as sanda are acting together, they will be on popkorn, they will be intervewed more ....if bloody JJKN is ending in may, why the 🤬 is she on the show  when its in its last leg......I mean, i would have atleast had the satisfaction that she was not there with her chunoo atleasst in  one place i.e JJKN...but NO!!!...they HADDDDDDD to get her in.....couldnt anyone esle act as pari....i mean why the damn hell  do they even need pari...i mean anyways pari did not have much of a role.....now i agree with the rest...SS got so insecure of manda that she actually is gonna spy.....i dont  think there could be any other reason..I know she was dying to act with her hubby and vice versa  for a loooooooooooooong time but who the heck will agree to play a sidekick....not even a sidekick...an "appearance"......DAMM IT!!

I TOTALLY agree ji I totally agree🤢

Apu should have put his foot down instead of being such a JKG ....sorry AA diehard fans but i am really really upset about this!

AA may be loyal to his wife (oh, don't we know it!) but he also has some commitment towards his fans--the JJKN lowers. And all JJKN lowers want JandA to reamin unspoilt. Doesn't AA himself realise how stiff he will be in SS's presence? Or doesn't he care? 😡
well blyton, i read your comment on the other thread and you were bang ON!!!! apu was holding back and trust me if you can, i did not mention anything about it in my update as I thought that you would come up with a thread.....i swear!!!!!
yeah, he was holding back and I could see it...it was so obvious......it was not liek watching armaan...i felt like watchign one of those K heroes who just cannot enact a passionate scene to save their lives 🤢 ...AA is the king of romance(as said my none other than his own billi SS 😆😕 )....so how could he let that reputation go down the drain
chill gals....nothing will happen..don't let your enthu come down with these news.. let us wait and wtach..
I think JJKN will come to end soon
don't kill me guys!...but i think we should give SandA a chance...you never know...it could actually make us like Shilpa!...ok...last bit was stupid...anywayz...thanks for the article 😛
Originally posted by tina59

i know buffie .....I never thought i would see this day in JJKN where i have to watch SS romance arman on screen.I mean JJKN was the pnly place where we could watch AA without his other hlaf chikoofying and enjoy ourselves with jand a

but she has come here too and now if tere is ant JJKN party esp for the cast,she would be there too

anyway let them enjoy themselves,and jand a is gone down the drain 😭

i completely agree wid u both...plzzzz....this is worse than 5th aug, than nainital track, than miscarriage......than any other thing on tv........😕😕i m sure ss must hv begged for the role just 2 see how AA romances M. she is impossible😡😡😡 i cant believe AA chose her😡 

thought ki end ho raha hai to at least kuch nice scenes dekhne milenge ....but ss she wont let us even watch tv. in peace😡😕 i hv never even heard of sm1 so insecure🤢 she's done the unthinkable😕 i m sure on sets she will do constant pda 2 remind mona of how they r happily married 😕 😕 and brag how much she enjoyed working on jjkn😕😕apu, stop lying😡 ur wife is not a better actor than u😡 u r miles ahead of her😳😳😛 

i think mona must b feeling abs unconfortable and out of place now😭😕

a-j gone😕😕MANDA to ab no chance🤢SSandAA on

Originally posted by honeylime

Well buffie, we should thank our stars tat SS is coming in place of Pari not Shuili 😃 , imagine it would have been worse as this shuili ki bacchi is in love with apu 😕 And for all u know, T&D would have chgd the entire story 😡 if SS were to be shuili 😃 I dont like SS acting at all 😕 Even in KSKBT, shez ok types, nothing great But itz soooooooooo hilarious man, SS praises AA in her interviews and vice versa 😆 😆 😆 Never seen such a couple , they r not HOT in any angle 🤢 🤢

you stole the words out of my mouth pratz... she is only coming in as pari, apart from there being no backstage fun as before, i dont think it will affect their romantic angles on screen.. atleast thats what i hope