India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

article abt apu on his wife on the show

tina59 IF-Rockerz
tina59
tina59

Posted: 13 March 2006 at 7:00am | IP Logged
this  article was posted in jassi_preety yahoo groups and pls thank veera for the article as she puts across all te latest articles .

'Shilpa and I have been wanting to act together'

HARSHADA REGE

So are you ready to face the camera with your wife Shilpa (Saklani) in Jassi Jaisi Koi Nahi for the first time?
Yes, though we haven't begun shooting yet, we have shot the promos and it has been fun. She is a good actor and I'll have to be on my toes. Though we have participated in a reality dance show before, this is the first time we are coming together to act. Shilpa and I have been wanting to act together and now we've got an opportunity.
According to rumours the serial may soon go off air...
I don't know, but I just want the serial to end when it is still popular. In fact, most soaps go on for many years and that's the case with Jassi too. Of course, I know that we are not as popular as we used to be but we are trying to improve the TRPs.
Have you signed any new serials or movies?
I haven't signed anything as yet. I'll plan what to do next only after my contract with the producers of Jassi ends in May-June.The role has to excite me enough, whether it's a serial or a movie is inconsequential.

APURVA AGNIHOTRI
On working with his wife for the first time

enigma Senior Member
enigma
enigma

Posted: 13 March 2006 at 7:06am | IP Logged
good for sanda, bad for us.. i just hope the chemistry between manda doesnt wane..keeping my fingers crossed.
thanks for the article tina.
tina59 IF-Rockerz
tina59
tina59

Posted: 13 March 2006 at 7:13am | IP Logged
its so bad.....i ahte this and i dont likethis inetrview one bit.well i know janda chemistry is going down the drain and honestly i dont care,each one has their own personal interest.I would love to go bahind the scenes on the sets after SS makes an entry.
I am pretty sure that SS and MS cant se eye to eye and they are def not friends
anyway as enigma said good news for them,,,,,very bad news for us
insouciance IF-Rockerz
insouciance
insouciance

Posted: 13 March 2006 at 7:14am | IP Logged
seriously, if they share the same screen, and sanda are not as good as manda, they will get all the deserved flak.......they dont realize that the standards set by manda are so high(infact unreachable) and they woudl infact become the butt of jokes if they arent anywhere close(which is what I think is gonna be the case)...

not even in my worst nightmare had i dremt of this......i have to tolerate the woman who i just cannot stand on my favourite show...what the CensoredAngry
Ambrosia IF-Sizzlerz
Ambrosia
Ambrosia

Posted: 13 March 2006 at 7:27am | IP Logged
What does he mean by promos. What is he doing with Pari on those promos. He should have been with Aryan or Jassi. but with Pari it doesn't make any sense.
insouciance IF-Rockerz
insouciance
insouciance

Posted: 13 March 2006 at 7:30am | IP Logged

Originally posted by tina59

its so bad.....i ahte this and i dont likethis inetrview one bit.well i know janda chemistry is going down the drain and honestly i dont care,each one has their own personal interest.I would love to go bahind the scenes on the sets after SS makes an entry.

exactly tina....i mean, they are in one of the most bizzare situations.....what the heckAngry....If ss is not playing a pivotal role, then the Q arises...why SS????....and if she IS playing an important role, the Q is, what will happen to mandaCry

It just ISNT possible for anyone to romance another woman infront of your wife...I know that hiten and rakshandha do have scenes in kuynki but then rakshandha and gauri-hiten are BFF and we seee them in every parties/finctions...but mona and sanda never even pose together in any party and I really dont know how they would behave on the sets...they might act as thorough professionals but to enact the romantic scenes to perfections, what is needed more than professionalism is  comfort /tranquility which is there right now but I dont think that manda would be as free and unperturbed when SS is around

this was a pathetic pathetic twistDead  and as fan no 1 says, it was never expected from JJKN and I dont think anyone  is really happy.... real life couples sharing the same screen as lovers/husband-wife is totally different from their sharing the same screen as acquaintances and that too when another woman is playing the romantic partnerOuch

I really dont know whose idea this was to bring in  SS and if they think that the audience will start liking JJKn only because the male lead's real life wife is introduced and that the viewers are eagerly waiting to watch them on screen for the first time, the makers and SONY are terribly W_R_O_N_G!!!!!!period!!

everyone love janda to be together and if SS poses a threat to janda's being united, then no one would like her...RK is hated as she is with karan and nandini is in jail and if SS' entry splits janda, then everyone would hate her too!!!!

In India we never get to see any promos but i am sure that we will be the first ones to see the  Censored SS and AA promo.......well, I seriously think that SONY is trying to capitalize on the "HOTTEST COUPLE STATUS" and thus we would have a sanda angle and maybe shuili would be thrown out without much drama(like she might just get to know that armaan is married and maybe she might just leave without much drama and even hers is a cameoConfused) ...and then the sanda track might start...but no one can save SS this time..she would be constantly compared to mona and she will be scrutinized and  critiqued and if she goofs it up(which i think she will as SS aint a great actress...AA might go on record to repeat that she is a good actress but she just aint!!), she will be in the receiving end

i would rather have preferred JJKn to end rather than watch sanda romancing on JJKNDead

Edited by Buffie - 13 March 2006 at 7:37am
tina59 IF-Rockerz
tina59
tina59

Posted: 13 March 2006 at 7:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Buffie

Originally posted by tina59

exactly tina....i mean, they are in one of the most bizzare situations.....what the heckAngry....If ss is not playing a pivotal role, then the Q arises...why SS????....and if she IS playing an important role, the Q is, what will happen to mandaCry

It just isnt possible for anyone to romance another woman infront of your wife...I know that hiten and rakshandha do have scenes in kuynki but then rakshandha and gauri-hiten are BFF and we seee them in every parties/finctions...but mona and sanda never even pose together in any party and I really dont know how they would behave on the sets...they might act as thorough professionals but to enact the romantic scenes to perfections, what is needed more than professionalism is  comfort /tranquility which is there right now but I dont think that manda would be as free and unperturbed when SS is around

this was a pathetic pathetic twist  and as fan no 1 says, it was never expected from JJKN and I dont think anyone  is really happy.... real life couples sharing the same screen as lovers/husband-wife is totally different from their sharing the same screen as acquaintances and that too when another woman is playing the romantic partnerOuch

I really dont know whose idea this was to bring in  SS and if they thinki that the audience will start liking JJKn only because the male lead's real life wife is introduced and that the viewers are eagerly waiting to watch them on screen for the first time, the makers and SONY are terribly W_R_O_N_G!!!!!!period!!

everyone love janda to be together and if SS poses a threat to janda's being united, then no oen would like her...RK is hated as she is with karan and nandini is in jail and if SS' entry splits janda, then everyone would hate her too!!!!

In India we never get to see any promos but i am sure that we will be the first ones to see the  Censored SS and AA promo.......well, I seriously think that SONY is tryign to capitalize on the "HOTTEST COUPLE STATUS" and thus we would have a sanda angle and maybe shuili would be thrown out without much drama(like she might just get to knwo that armaan is amrried and maybe she might jut leave) ...and then the sanda traxck might start...but no one can save SS this time..she would be constantly compared to mona and she will be scrutinised and  critiqued and if she goofs it up(which i think she will as SS aint a great actress...AA might go on record to repeat that she is a good actress but she just aint!!), she will be in the receiving end

i would rather have preferred JJKn to end rather than watch sanda romancing on JJKNDead

i know buffie .....I never thought i would see this day in JJKN where i have to watch SS romance arman on screen.I mean JJKN was the pnly place where we could watch AA without his other hlaf chikoofying and enjoy ourselves with jand a

but she has come here too and now if tere is ant JJKN party esp for the cast,she would be there too

anyway let them enjoy themselves,and jand a is gone down the drain Cry

honeylime IF-Dazzler
honeylime
honeylime

Posted: 13 March 2006 at 7:43am | IP Logged
Well buffie, we should thank our stars tat SS is coming in place of Pari not Shuili Big smile , imagine it would have been worse as this shuili ki bacchi is in love with apu Confused And for all u know, T&D would have chgd the entire story Angry if SS were to be shuili Big smile I dont like SS acting at all Confused Even in KSKBT, shez ok types, nothing great Ouch But itz soooooooooo hilarious man, SS praises AA in her interviews and vice versa LOL LOL LOL Never seen such a couple Ouch , they r not HOT in any angle Dead Dead

Go to top