Indian Idol 6
Indian Idol 6

Antara: India`s Britney Spears!

sonalkhullar IF-Rockerz
sonalkhullar
sonalkhullar

Posted: 13 March 2006 at 6:46am | IP Logged
Antara: India's Britney Spears!

The lights are bright, there's music in the background, press and radio journalists grappling for interviews.

Antara's make up is being touched up constantly; Sandeep is hiding in the washroom. Amey, Anuj and Karunya are practicing while waiting for their photo shoot…a typical scene on the sets of Indian Idol.

The Five finalists now hang out in two distinct groups. Karunya and Antara are best friends, while Sandeep, Anuj and Amey stick together.

'Anuj is the closest to me because whenever he has any problem, whatever it may be -- personal or related to singing -- he always confesses to me,' said Amey, who is friendly with everyone and keeps everyone in high spirits.

Anuj, Amey and Sandeep had gelled right from the beginning of the galas and now with Anuj back on the show, The Three Musketeers are having a blast.

Farah Khan seems to have taken Antara under her wing, as she's the only girl left on the show among four boys.

'Farah Ji is like a God Mother to me. It's because of her tips and help that my makeover has happened so well,' said Antara about her favourite judge.

After Antara's last performance in a beautiful gown she actually went up to her and called her India's Britney Spears!

Antara still misses Panna, who she had a soft corner for, and takes his opinion on the songs she sings. Panna has started doing stage shows and has been booked for the entire month in China and Dubai.

Amey's friendly and helpful attitude has made him the "leader" of the group, who everyone turns to when they need a shoulder to cry on or a piece of sane advice. He had taken it upon himself to tell the people who select the songs for the performances to include the contestants in the process, as they know what kind of song suits their voice.

kothra IF-Stunnerz
kothra
kothra

Posted: 13 March 2006 at 2:37pm | IP Logged
hi
thankx for the article
huzi
RonnieK IF-Rockerz
RonnieK
RonnieK

Posted: 13 March 2006 at 2:55pm | IP Logged
no britney is a little bit hotter.
And britney is plastic. LOL
sumesh IF-Stunnerz
sumesh
sumesh

Posted: 13 March 2006 at 3:07pm | IP Logged
hmmmmm thanks for reminding me....

after thsi article farha made her childish comment Angry Angry Angry
sumesh IF-Stunnerz
sumesh
sumesh

Posted: 29 May 2006 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonalkhullar

Antara: India's Britney Spears!

The Five finalists now hang out in two distinct groups. Karunya and Antara are best friends, while Sandeep, Anuj and Amey stick together.

cho chweet !!!LOL

'Farah Ji is like a God Mother to me. It's because of her tips and help that my makeover has happened so well,'

Nw I dont wonder as Farha said the her last song was nursery rhyme as she treats Farha as her mom...

Antara still misses Panna, who she had a soft corner for, and takes his opinion on the songs she sings.

Antara loves panna karunya amey sandeep....Thank god Ravi anuj topic not created LOL

LOLLOLLOL

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top