Indian Idol 6

If I get voted out..........

sonalkhullar IF-Rockerz
sonalkhullar
sonalkhullar

Posted: 13 March 2006 at 6:34am | IP Logged
Karunya

Best Judge..
The opinion of my family matters the most. Before I came to Idol, my parents and younger sister would watch me sing at home and give me feedback.

Memorable Moment..

Idol is full of beautiful memories; every day is a new day for us. We are all like one big family and every moment we spend together is special.

What I'll miss..
If I get voted out of Indian Idol, I will miss the rush that I get when I perform on stage in front an audience. I've always dreamt of the thrill of people shouting out my name when they see me and of me singing for the people.

---------------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------

AMEY DATE

Best Judge..
The opinions of my Mother and my teacher Suresh Wadkar matter the most to me. My mother's opinion matters not only because she is my mother, but also because she is a good singer herself and gives me constructive criticism. She meets me personally before every performance of mine and is always by my side.

Memorable Moment..
The most beautiful moment is when I come on stage & after my performance I hear the whole crowd sitting in the stadium & waving to me or just calling out my name.

What I'll miss..
If I get voted out of the show, I will miss my friends here, who are more like a family to me. I will also miss the stage and the Judges. I will miss every moment of this wonderful journey.

------------------------------------------------------------ ----------------------------------------------

SANDEEP

Best Judge..
The opinion of my Guruji and all the three Judges on the show matter to me.

Memorable Moment..
When I performed in Rajasthan, the response I got from the people of my state overwhelmed me. I'm called Bikaner ka Idol back home now!

What I'll miss..
If I get voted out now, I'll miss the love that I receive from the public. The affection that we receive as Idol contestants is unmatched.

---------------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------

ANUJ SHARMA

Best Judge..
My brother's opinion matters the most for me. He is like a teacher & best friend to me.

Memorable Moment..
The most beautiful moment for me can be nothing more than being back in this show. I know the judges are still not satisfied with me and they want to see that Anuj who had given a mind blowing performance during the piano round. This time I am sure I will give them what they want."

What I'll miss..
I will miss every aspect of the show if I get voted out. But most of all, I think I'll miss the exposure that we have got to the industry greats. The Judges, Celebrities and Music Directors who we have met have taught us so much through their advice and criticism. All this is taken in the right spirit and we try to improve our performances based on what they tell us.

------------------------------------------------------------ ---------------------------------------------- -

Vaibhavi Goldie
Vaibhavi
Vaibhavi

Posted: 13 March 2006 at 6:35am | IP Logged
THANKS!

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top