Pavitra Rishta

Why Canada???

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

NehAditya8791

IF-Dazzler

NehAditya8791

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 3:56am | IP Logged
i used to watch pavitra rishta a longgg time back, before it got really boring.. then just last week, i started watching again because i was bored that day (smth better than nothing aint it??) and i came to know pavitra rishta will be taking a 20 year leap soon..

manav and archana will be separated, and manav will go to canada... that set me wondering... y canada?? i mean, y not singapore, or australia, or even the uk or uae?? y canada??

lemme answer tt question... so they can use old scenes from kdmhmdLOL for those of u who watched kis desh mein, more than 2 yrs ago, that show took a 6+ year leap.. main characters separated... female lead heer (additi gupta) remained in india with her daughter, while male lead went to CANADA and settled with his family...  

nothing against canada and canadians, but i am getting too tired of Kekta mai's creatives using canada as the post-separation hangout/aashramLOL to settle down.. the story too seems to be going quite like the kis desh way, as in the daughter will be the catalyst in bringing her parents together... 

cummon Kekta mai!!! buck up, or all ur shows will lose out... thank god for the likes of bade achche lagte hain and parichay which still retain quite a lot of their uniqueness..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Why Canada???" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

TheCynic

Groupbie

TheCynic

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 4:06am | IP Logged
So, at the drop of his hat, our hero decides to go to Canada, starts packing immediately, and has his whole family go with him, the same evening. No visas required. They all have their passports ready. The airlines have their VVIP quota blocked for our hero and his crowd. The Canadian immigration has waived visas and rolled out the red carpet. Toronto Hilton has reserved the Royal Suite for them.

The utter stupidity of it all. Gosh help us.

(I stopped watching PR. Just happened to chance on this episode this am.)

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

arumuphiten_akashpallavi25sahil70

pallavi25

IF-Sizzlerz

pallavi25

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 8:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheCynic

So, at the drop of his hat, our hero decides to go to Canada, starts packing immediately, and has his whole family go with him, the same evening. No visas required. They all have their passports ready. The airlines have their VVIP quota blocked for our hero and his crowd. The Canadian immigration has waived visas and rolled out the red carpet. Toronto Hilton has reserved the Royal Suite for them.

The utter stupidity of it all. Gosh help us.

(I stopped watching PR. Just happened to chance on this episode this am.)
LOLLOL
Thats exactly what I was thinking! What abt passports, visas for Manav's parents and his kid? LOL It would make more sense if he left by himself for now and arranged for the rest to come later...but then why do we even EXPECT logic or realism in Ekta's shows? She lives in her fantasy land where ppl get passports and visas within 24 hrs! LOL  Even tatkal system doesnt expedite travel that much! LOLLOL

To the post maker: In KDMHMD...the hero and his family were originally settled in Canada, they came to India to get son married to friend's daughter, Heer.

hiten_akash

Groupbie

hiten_akash

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 8:53am | IP Logged
i ll tell u wat must hv happened between the creative heads..
they took the map of WORLD..and said "akkad bakkad bombey bo,asi nave pure sau"
LOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pallavi25

Post Reply New Post

Go to top