Kkavyanjali
Kkavyanjali

Please Read.. To all those that know Mewi

white rose IF-Sizzlerz
white rose
white rose

Posted: 13 March 2006 at 5:56am | IP Logged

Hey all.

Ok I don't quite know how to start or what to say. Right now im in shock myself and very much broken. It was me that broke some news a while back about our Mewi that all brought a smile to our faces. Again today im the bearer of news but this time it will bring nothing but tears to your eyes. Mewi's fiance Hussain is no more in this world. He passed away last week in the bomb blast that happened in Karachi. May Allah rest his soul.

Im here telling you all this on the request of Mewi's sister. Mewi is much loved by all of us here, apart from being a sweet, generous caring friend she is my younger sister. Right now I cant even imagine the pain she is going through and I feel rather helpless. Due to the constraints of where we all live we have only words, and those words are so precious.

So here I am, asking of all you to take 5 minutes and write a few words for my sister. Our words may bring her strength and give her hope but most of all those words show her how much she means to us all.

Mewi needs us during these trying times and my dua is that she be blessed with the strength to carry on her life and once again she may smile.

Uzi..

zara29 IF-Rockerz
zara29
zara29

Posted: 13 March 2006 at 6:14am | IP Logged
thanx Uzi 4 the post
Im really feeling very sorry 4 mewi...She is 1 of my sweetest If-friends
I DONt know wat to say
I just pray 2 Allah that He gv her the strength 2 bear this loss & carry on her life as b4
May Allah soon bring all the happiness in her life once againMEWI:If u r reading this...dear dont feel urslf alone..v all r with u!
ddddd IF-Sizzlerz
ddddd
ddddd

Posted: 13 March 2006 at 6:15am | IP Logged
Cry uzi di!! .....omg!! MEwi.....i ....i.... Cry MEWIIII!! Cry omg.....i cant believe this! Shocked!!Shocked!!Shocked!!Shocked!! Cry

here is loads of hugs from me to mewi Hug
Hug
Hug
Hug
Hug
Hug
Hug

omg....mewi di....i send my condolences.....i know u must be really upset ....jaan.....ur IF parivaar is with u in spirit...and remember....hab sab tere saath hai....

haila....y did this happen to my pyari mewi.... Cry Cry she is the sweetest person !! Cry Cry Cry omg....i am litterally crying here.... Cry Cry

haiyooo....i am praying for his soul....! .... Cry

we all luv u mewi....never forget we r with u ! Cry

lots of luv

....lika Cry
dures IF-Dazzler
dures
dures

Posted: 13 March 2006 at 6:25am | IP Logged
Cry i have no words....i am feeling sooo bad...and sooo sorry for mewi....i cant describe my feelings...

Allah tumhe sabar de aur tumhare fiancee ko jannat ata farmaye,aamin!!
-Zeustina- IF-Sizzlerz
-Zeustina-
-Zeustina-

#1 EIJAZ FAN

Posted: 13 March 2006 at 6:28am | IP Logged
omg i just dunno what to say
im so sad 4 mewi..she is my dearest fren too..she must be goin thru a hard time now..mewi i send my condolences..plz take care of urself ..may his soul to rest in peace . n mewi plz be strong, we r always here 4 u when u need us
sis Hug i luv u

Edited by sweetviolet - 13 March 2006 at 6:34am
ddddd IF-Sizzlerz
ddddd
ddddd

Posted: 13 March 2006 at 6:30am | IP Logged
Cry Cry yes mewi di....plz be strong....hab sab tere saath hai!
huzie12 IF-Sizzlerz
huzie12
huzie12

Posted: 13 March 2006 at 6:33am | IP Logged
Hug Hug Hug
Mewi di....i know that now my words will seem nothing but mere words to you,but i am telling you from the bottom of my heart that i am always with you in these testing times. i know what it feels to lose a loved one,and we will all always be with you to overcome this loss. Smile

may Allah always be with you!

i will pray for his soul to rest in peace!! Cry

i know it may be difficult now, but i am sure the smile on your face will be back soon!! Embarrassed Cry

Hug Hug my love is always with you,wherever you may be! Hug Hug

lots of love and hugs,
~Huzanne~
huzie12 IF-Sizzlerz
huzie12
huzie12

Posted: 13 March 2006 at 6:47am | IP Logged

For mewi di....

Go to top