Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Most likely..Arnav wil know truth in next ME?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

aanu23

Goldie

aanu23

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 3:36am | IP Logged
After watching SBS/SBB where they mentioned that Khushi will not reveal truth to Arnav nor Anjali for some more days...looks like most likely the next Maha episode which I am guessing should be some time in the Jan first or second weekend...Arnav will get to know the truth of Khushi's sad mood??...what are your views people?...And this time I am hoping that Payal will let Arnav know...

The following 26 member(s) liked the above post:

Virgopk81felly_astar1315CrazySaRunianIpkkndworldrenee27fareeBarunshellMsCeylonBunny_BearSwap-ArhiFebruaryFlowersweetygirl28UltimateBarunSupna9NaBoleTumNa...RoarkShiningStar18zafi..Amina..applesauce.pinky_blueskiesMrDarcyfan.Saraa.-Dark_Fantasy-HappyMelody

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Most likely..Arnav wil know truth in next ME?" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

rhearuhi

Goldie

rhearuhi

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 3:40am | IP Logged
i agree that next mahaepisode will be something big it can either be ASR knowing the truth but I am more inclined to the idea that it will be the wedding deal that will be revealed in the next ME. 

MsCeylon

IF-Dazzler

MsCeylon

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 3:41am | IP Logged
Yes looks like it Ermm
Just hope there is not much torture in store for us this holiday season coz I was hoping to spend the holiday with Love in the air... Embarrassed  unfortunately looks like I'm going to be treated to the exact opposite Unhappy

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

felly_aCrazySaRuniancraziefanBazzingaSARUN.fangirl18HeadOverHeelsfareeInfofan

zaniax

IF-Dazzler

zaniax

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 3:46am | IP Logged
yea maybe...if thts the case then i hope they air the ME earlier this time. I can't bear to see the torture on Khushi for another 2-3 weeks Cry. And wat abt LA-ASR engagement ...they cant drag it sooo long either ...i m so confused nw Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

zafi

HappyMelody

IF-Stunnerz

HappyMelody

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 3:47am | IP Logged
yeah i too feel da same way. this will drag on to some time for arnav to realize da bitter sweet truth about pervert. it will be a volcano burst of temper increase guys & im scared for khushi more than da pervert

zafi

-Dark_Fantasy-

IF-Stunnerz

-Dark_Fantasy-

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 3:48am | IP Logged
i guess next ME will be on the  last of dec Ermm well dont know!
i too think so also i feel that he will know the truth and in ME will marry khushi! gosh!! LOL

Neemsundari

aanu23

Goldie

aanu23

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 3:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vampire_girl

i guess next ME will be on the  last of dec Ermm well dont know!
i too think so also i feel that he will know the truth and in ME will marry khushi! gosh!! LOL

No I dont think they will air any ME's on last week of dec or christmas time since during those times they usually air some nice programmes and new films or some award ceremoniesLOL...SO I am just guessing most likely its Jan 8th ...lets see...

applesauce.

IF-Sizzlerz

applesauce.

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 3:54am | IP Logged
Arnav did noticd d betrayd paind look of khushi wen anjali ws introducin d creep as hr hubby..so i tink he try 2 knw d reason..bcz once shyams truth is out..she wnt b hrself..n arnav wil note dis.
I gues at end of DEC v wil hv ME..wer truth wil b out 2 arnav.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Swap-Arhismitar

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.