Posted: 18 years ago

hey im new to this side of the forum...im usually hanging out in the KYPH forum... i watched the show like 7months ago... at my cuzis house... n it was awesome... can some one fill me in on the latest things that r happening im hoping to catch up and  keep in tack on wats happening...plzzz fill me in ...thnx

Luv Puja

Originally posted by puja265

hey im new to this side of the forum...im usually hanging out in the KYPH forum... i watched the show like 7months ago... at my cuzis house... n it was awesome... can some one fill me in on the latest things that r happening im hoping to catch up and  keep in tack on wats happening...plzzz fill me in ...thnx

Luv Puja

hey pujaaaa ! lub you jaaan ...i know ...

Just read the update .....and Karan is death ....

you dunno anthing just just just pM me !

You know

Justtttttt LOVE you😊

welcome to the forum 😛
i actually watched this show after a long gap so i can't really fill you in taht much...hopefulyl someone else will!
hey puja 😊
first of all welcome..

short update..

here it goes.. vedika is abt to marry Karan oberoi. cuz she and everyone thinks that Dhruv (vedika's hubby) is dead!!!.. Dhruv's mom wants vedika to marry karan..

Karan- twin brother of Dhruv
- who was given to Dhruv's mom's sister; who didn't have any son/daughter.

however, dhruv is not dead. but he lost his memory.. 😭
there are soo many new ppl in SINDOOOOR now!!!
welcum 2 sindoor forum puja, hope u enjoy it ere...u can read da updates 4 detailz....well da story iz no gtin interestin cos dhruv has da proof tht he iz dhruv but da ? iz will he b able 2 prove himself as dhruv b4 karan gts him...its reali interestin now...keep postin..take care
Yuvi 😃
thnx alot guys... i kind of get it..i will start readin updates frm now
Welcome to the Sindoor fourm!Enjoy! 😊

Originally posted by puja265

thnx alot guys... i kind of get it..i will start readin updates frm now

np puja😃

😛 WElcome to the forum..Glad to have you here.... 😃 You'll have a lot of fun!!!!!!! 😳