Kuch Toh Log Kehenge
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

India-Forums

NEW PROMO (Page 3)

_xCIOT_ IF-Rockerz
_xCIOT_
_xCIOT_

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 5:27am | IP Logged
thnx for sharing ...the serial is growing on me...MB is doing a fantastic jobBig smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAnirtmssun29

christiandior. Viewbie
christiandior.
christiandior.

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 5:47am | IP Logged
Lovely promo, looking forward to this track!

Thanks God, Mallika is out of the way now.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sun29

achiever IF-Dazzler
achiever
achiever

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 6:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yanks28

Originally posted by ashblore

Day DreamingDay Dreaming

Ashu is such a gentlemen. He thinks so much about Nidhi, her future, her family .
But good to see Armaan not giving up so easily.

Thanks Sun

that's all true and it's also because Mallika made him focus on these things and made him feel like he SINNED by loving her...once he realizes she loves him too...he will be unable to avoid the pull...desire...Embarrassed

I think he will start acknowledging his feelings to Nidhi more openly when tht DK scene comes.. wer zoya declared openly tht no matter what Ahmer thot she will always luv him.. tht particular scene pushed Ahmer in accepting his love for Zoya openly slowly..

i think a similar scene mite b coming here too.. after of course.. the jealousy and coming back to KGH tracks r over..

I hope thy make Ashu's acknowledgement subtle and natural ...and not loud and dramatic..with bang bong going all around the screen...LOLLOLLOL 

I luved the confession scene of DK as welll.. wer Ahmer goes searching for Zoya in some remote village and thn scolds her for being so inconsiderate abt "others" concerns over her life..EmbarrassedLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sun29

fiona18 Goldie
fiona18
fiona18

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 6:04am | IP Logged

TFS dear.

MB is doing awesome as Dr. Ashutosh...No one will ever suit to this role except him...He is an an outstanding actor . He is sooo dreamyDay Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rtmssun29

NandiniSh IF-Dazzler
NandiniSh
NandiniSh

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 6:21am | IP Logged
in India they are not airing it yet :-\
ananya2000 IF-Rockerz
ananya2000
ananya2000

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 6:27am | IP Logged
Lovely...Heart

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index