Posted: 12 years ago

ashu and armaan sitting in the garden

ashu says...apne pyar ke liye i will not let her suffer

armaan asks him tumhe kaise patha ki woh abhi suffer nahi kar rahi

ashu looks stunned...

if i missed any part please someone fill in

thanks😊
😳.. Gud is this in response to Nidhi's job rejection?..😍..

he's really so much in love with her...that he's already at a point where he's thinking abt what's good for her...he hasn't gotten to "enjoy" being in love at all...  πŸ₯Ί
I am glad that he has a friend like Armaan. Such friend are rare who care so much for you

And yes Armaan has asked the right question

@achiever ..i think this is in response to armaan asking him to know ab tthe baaki kahani..though not sure,,,am just lost wondering how and why nidhi will be back to kotnis 

@yanks...yes ..he cares and loves her a lot...and will not let the log make her suffer coz of him😭
Wohooo...this is getting more n more interesting.. 😳

Thanks for sharing haan... Hubbys CARING side is coming out.. quite loud n clear.. soon POSSESSIVENESS will come out as well...
Originally posted by yanks28

he's really so much in love with her...that he's already at a point where he's thinking abt what's good for her...he hasn't gotten to "enjoy" being in love at all...  πŸ₯Ί

Sweeto.. dunchya worry.. the MILAN after all this turmoil...will heal every pain..that both AshNi are feeling.. 😳
😍😍

Ashu is such a gentlemen. He thinks so much about Nidhi, her future, her family .
But good to see Armaan not giving up so easily.

Thanks Sun
Edited by ashblore - 12 years ago
Originally posted by ashblore

😍😍

Ashu is such a gentlemen. He thinks so much about Nidhi, her future, her family .
But good to see Armaan not giving up so easily.

Thanks Sun

that's all true and it's also because Mallika made him focus on these things and made him feel like he SINNED by loving her...once he realizes she loves him too...he will be unable to avoid the pull...desire...😳
wow..Ashu is so deeply in love with Nidhi...Nidhi z so Lucky...and ARmaan z a True frend...Armaan ll make ashu ponder..whether he did by sackng nidhi,n not acceptng her love???