Pavitra Rishta

Hiten Tejwani: Saviour of Pavitra Rishta? (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

Lumos

IF-Rockerz

Lumos

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 7:39am | IP Logged
HT is a fab actor. But here we are talking of the show being a success not the actor. The success largely depends on the storyline. But of course with accomplished actors. Amitabh bachchan despite being the Big Bee of bollywood is not able to give every hit. But, I hope HT succeeds and so also PR.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Hiten Tejwani: Saviour of Pavitra Rishta? (Page 2)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

smile217

smile217

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 7:45am | IP Logged
yeah, i understand..  everything depends on the storyline.. as in most of balaji shows, the characters are all over the top.. either too mahaan or too evil.. .. but what i meant to say that. hiten did manage to grab eyeballs, in spite of being taunted & insulted by a few .. ( bec he came in as a replacement ) . for his sake, and for the sake of all the actors in the show,  i want PR to b successful

ashiti

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 7:45am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

smile217

smile217

smile217

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 8:02am | IP Logged
oh, i understand it fully, even we dont like to see hiten romancing any1 other than gauri, but its his job, na. if we say that he shud act ONLY with gauri, then we ll b restricting his options. what i said is that, its not hiten s fault that he was called for PR, so why bash the poor guy.

when hiten & gauri were acting together, they hardly had any romantic scenes, thats 1 regret Smile. but since we got to see their real life love story, that more than made up for the lack of love scenes in the shows..

but , since i know him, and i ve met them  n spent time with them, i can assure u all, that ankita wont get a better co star ( as manav replacement ) bec he is such a decent guy, a true family man and a lovely human being...

by the way, i liked ur post, it was kind of cute

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ashiti

nikita_ght

Goldie

nikita_ght

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 8:50am | IP Logged
thanks for the article

ashiti

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 8:50am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

johncena2003nikita_ght

Post Reply New Post

Go to top