Khushi-Arnavs emotional fightback-Article

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Khushi and Arnav's emotional fight back in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon!

(4mins ago)
The present track of Star Plus' Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon is showcasing the varied colors of emotions! On one hand the whole of Rayzada family is happy about Akash and Payal's wedding being announced.

While on the other end Khushi (Sanaya Irani) is troubled with her father's strange behavior ever since he has met Anjali (Daljeet Bhanot). As per the promo, Khushi will be the one to know of Shyam's true identity. However, as of now it is really difficult to predict as to how she will confront the truth.
Her father is trying hard to convey his thoughts to them through the sign language but the irony is ruling the fate and no one is able to understand his feelings. Coming episode, we will see him removing away Khushi's engagement ring. This will set fire to Shyam's anger and he will be fully infuriated.

Things have coiled up a lot and even Arnav (Barun Sobti) and Khushi's relation is under dilemma. Both are aware of each others engagement but still somewhere down the line they find connected and can't stay away from showing the concern they have for each other.

With Payal and Akash getting married, we can look forward for some key moments which can bring Arnav and Khushi to accept their feelings. But Shyam's role as the trouble creator can also not be neglected. Let's see how things proceed further.

Source: TSK

Edited by Armu4eva - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mishti_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Thanks for sharing..

Looks like we are in for a huge drama..
Sabarnee_25 thumbnail
TFS...looking forward to know more...
--HiNa-- thumbnail
Shyam KMH[Kaveb Mien Haddi]
SK1991 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
tfs...OMG...I'm sooo excited...😳🤗
pinky_blueskies thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for sharing..
Real drama begins now!
IronyDied thumbnail
thanks for sharing! gosh! i so can imagine the future drama!! its gonna be a huge emotional attyachar! 
preethi12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
tanx.. i dnt wan d cvs to drag , dis creep identy revld.. loads of drama n d mnth of , dec 4 sure.. hpe alll ends wel btwn arhi.. let thm av atlest 1 rabba ve...
BS.KSG_Dewani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
tfs , wow yar , shyam will be finished now 😈
n Arnav Khushi will be together coz of Akash n Payal 😉
i'm liking it
ayshran thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
T4s! Iss serial me kya hoga?????? Just Looking forward!