UD’S PARENTHOOD

Poll

Do u really think UD is Anurag and Prerna’s son?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
cutesweetjenni thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Guys I think there is a twist to this story.I really dont believe UD is Anurag and Prerna's son after he tried to cover up Sharad.A real brother could never do this to his sister.And I'm also thinking about the mystery of Karan's identity.For some reason,I feel UD could be Anurag and Aparna's son while Karan could be Anu-Prerna's real son.What do u think??? Edited by cutesweetjenni - 18 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hamzy thumbnail
yah he is anu and prena's son
twinz_brother thumbnail
humain to pata hi nahi bahi. 😆
twinz_brother thumbnail
tumhai ab yaad aya hay kay woh kis ka beta hai. 😆
MarYaM4u thumbnail
dear he iz anurag n prena son.........thats all!!! 😆
priya the sweet thumbnail
anu aur prena ka hi beta ho ga 😕 bhala ekta ko hum sey jhot bolney ki kia zarorat hai 😆 Edited by priya the sweet - 18 years ago
.Prometheus. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
no i think she is trying to say that with the way he is acting one would not believe that he is Anu_prernas son
Lucky_Z thumbnail
Originally posted by: cutesweetjenni

Guys I think there is a twist to this story.I really dont believe UD is Anurag and Prerna's son after he tried to cover up Sharad.A real brother could never do this to his sister.And I'm also thinking about the mystery of Karan's identity.For some reason,I feel UD could be Anurag and Aparna's son while Karan could be Anu-Prerna's real son.What do u think???

i do agree that there might be a twist that prem ant prerna anu real son ... i had a intution from the begining about this ...
but i think u r over thinking that he might be anu aparna son .. or karan would be the real one .. but i do believe that in future episode not now that prem will be revealed that he is not anu prerna son ...
psawyer thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
lol--when i opened this post, i thought you were going to tell me that UD has a kid somewhere!!! Wouldn't that be funny?
saima_qureshi thumbnail
OFFCOURSE YAAR YEAH KOII POOCHNAY KA Q HAI UD ANU & PRERNA KA HAI SON HAI