what kind of a brother is he?

cutesweetjenni thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
What kind of a brother is UD?If he knew Sharad was the rapist and he tried to cover up for him then I think he is a really bad guy and I am actually suspecting if he is Anurag's son or not!I can't believe Anurag's,who is such a mahaan aatmaa,son could be such a nasty person!!!By covering up for Sharad he betrayed his sister.A brother wouldn't let this happen to a sister. Edited by cutesweetjenni - 18 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

twinz_brother thumbnail
oh god yeh rape meri jaan lay lay ga.
twinz_brother thumbnail
uf rape tumhara nahi mukti ka hoa hai to tumhari jaan kaisay lay gaaaaaaaaa.
twinz_brother thumbnail
yeh modz kahan hain itnay ganday topic yeh log bana tay hain to yeh modz inko mana kuyn nhai kartay.
fatmah5000 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
YAH...I THINK he should not support sharad as this will lead to misunderstanding between himself (ud) and sneha!!!but is it already confirmed that sharad is a rapist????? 😕
hamzy thumbnail
😆 aree to tum dono kuyn parayshan ho rahay ho.
.Prometheus. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
well prem has a weierd sense of right and worng he is prolly thinking that by not saying nefink he is protecting his sister and family from the shame
TrustYourSelf thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
yeah i know sharad is his friend, but he is a rapist! how can he support a rapist!, if was a good brother he would tell sneha and beat sharad for doing such a disgusting thing!! 😕
nancykapoor thumbnail
I think he proly is kool with the rape sorta thing, and he prolly knows sneha wudnt b
so u kno he wants her marriage 2 b safe and good goin
rather dan break, cos he knows dey both love each anova or sumin
smartypant thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
But he might not know that Sharad raped Mukti..If he does then he is not a gud brother...