India-Forums

Kasauti Zindagi Ki
Kasauti Zindagi Ki

VIRANI VS BASU (Page 3)

ronitr Senior Member
ronitr
ronitr

Posted: 13 March 2006 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
Mihir is the best...hey thats Ronit as his two characters..mihir is only with Tulsi ,not like aonu who at times loves & lives with ,komo,apo*na,at times loves sam..and still shamelessly says that he loves prerna.aonu didn't even take care of any of his kids..sabh kuch bajju karein aur fav pita bane aonu...shame shame aonu,taking bajju's credit... LOL LOL

Edited by ronitr - 13 March 2006 at 12:23pm

LifeOLicious IF-Sizzlerz
LifeOLicious
LifeOLicious

Posted: 13 March 2006 at 1:07pm | IP Logged

LOL

Chill people!! May the best father win!! This is about faterhood, doesn't matter whether the father was with 10 girls or one...what matters is how this father has behaved with his children, how he took care of them, what he has done for them. To be a good father, one necessarily does not have to be an ideal father (with one wife, happy life and so on).
madiha_17 IF-Sizzlerz
madiha_17
madiha_17

Posted: 13 March 2006 at 5:10pm | IP Logged
LOL

uFf GUYZ ..grown up...kitna bahes karogey sab!!! LOL

Wat will b the result in the end..nothing except that anu fanz will vote for anu and mihir fanz will vote 4 mihir.In this matter, there cant b any logical discussion coz each has itz own point of view. Big smile
thakshila smith IF-Rockerz
thakshila smith
thakshila smith

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 12:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ronitr

Mihir is the best...hey thats Ronit as his two characters..mihir is only with Tulsi ,not like aonu who at times loves & lives with ,komo,apo*na,at times loves sam..and still shamelessly says that he loves prerna.aonu didn't even take care of any of his kids..sabh kuch bajju karein aur fav pita bane aonu...shame shame aonu,taking bajju's credit... LOL LOL
   Mihir has no place even. As a pita or jodi .  Trust on Anurag. Bajaj used the chance to live with Prerna. She hated Anurag. but  didn't love Bajaj  at first instance.   Anurag will win.
thakshila smith IF-Rockerz
thakshila smith
thakshila smith

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 12:54am | IP Logged

Anurag to nominated as the Fav pita,
there are many reasons. His kids are the most attracted ppl in KZk. Prem First.That boy as a fetus drag the story .in a heart felt way.    And Sneha. The story was focused   around Sneha's wedding in recent days.
they didn't keep aside Anu and he threw a party even .All attended it.
Now the story is focused on Prem. Not on Sharad or Tushar. See the kites day and fighting day. When Ekta wants to change the story she takes Anu to scenes. So he
was the father on the scenes. Thats why he is nominated
   I think for the KZK section.
       I think Kzk is changing its track in near future.
Towards Anu. He will be on the scenes more. Bec Mr. Bajaj went to USA and he was not to be seen,And As. prem's father Anu came out again.
Of course At the Sneha's wedding he was a main role.
Why Mr. Bajaj wasn't nominated is another question?
    So we can't focus our views towards Bajaj. He is exempt now. If you think about KZK only we have choose Anurag.So he has the right to win.Now Shalidra is also there as a father. If you take into consideration .
   Recent times Bajaj fans didn't want to watch KZK bec they said Bajaj is kept aside. bec Story is about UDi and Prerna. When he went to USA. Anurag
acted as the father of Sneha and Udi and Prem one (near the Ashram), I suppose Anurag fans enjoyed those scenes so much.   

As a pita he is handsome too.
ionia Senior Member
ionia
ionia

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 12:57am | IP Logged
hahaha.....all these arguments are really funny but the truth is everyone has their opinion and argueing won't help. The people who may truely vote for anurag or mihir are probably not participating in this forum so we are all wasting our energy.

ionia Senior Member
ionia
ionia

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 1:01am | IP Logged

Originally posted by cutesweetjenni

Santaa could u please answer one question for me Wink If Bajaj didn't interfere in Prerna's life and Anurag didn't suspect Prerna cos of her lies and accepted Sneha,then who would Prerna be with now,Anurag or Bajaj?Prerna would have never left Anurag for any other man and thats the truth.Bajajians should accept the fact now.I have said before and I will say it again u people love Ronit Roy,not Mihir Virani or Rishabh Bajaj and u all know Anurag Basu is the ideal father and husband,so try to admit the fact Smile

Must agree with u for the most part. Don't think Anurag is the ideal husband or father though. He might be a good father but lets face it he was a crappy husband. The thing is intially this was Anu and Prerna's luv story. Anu was the hero.And although we all luv Mr. Bajaj's character, I think it would have been different if he was not played by Ronit Roy. The fan base for Prerna-Bajaj fans would have shrunk drastically. Even, now the story is always indirectedly linked with Anu-Prerna's kids or their adopted kids because the original story was about them.

ronitfan IF-Stunnerz
ronitfan
ronitfan

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 1:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ionia

Originally posted by cutesweetjenni

Santaa could u please answer one question for me Wink If Bajaj didn't interfere in Prerna's life and Anurag didn't suspect Prerna cos of her lies and accepted Sneha,then who would Prerna be with now,Anurag or Bajaj?Prerna would have never left Anurag for any other man and thats the truth.Bajajians should accept the fact now.I have said before and I will say it again u people love Ronit Roy,not Mihir Virani or Rishabh Bajaj and u all know Anurag Basu is the ideal father and husband,so try to admit the fact Smile

Must agree with u for the most part. Don't think Anurag is the ideal husband or father though. He might be a good father but lets face it he was a crappy husband. The thing is intially this was Anu and Prerna's luv story. Anu was the hero.And although we all luv Mr. Bajaj's character, I think it would have been different if he was not played by Ronit Roy. The fan base for Prerna-Bajaj fans would have shrunk drastically. Even, now the story is always indirectedly linked with Anu-Prerna's kids or their adopted kids because the original story was about them.

It's all history dear Ionia,
Anurag does not have ANY role to play in the current story. Kindly remind the last time when Anurag did something substantial and contributed to the storyline!

Anurag WAS the hero! Rishabh and UD ARE the heroes..the story WAS about Anurag and Prerna, now it IS about Rishabh and Prerna and their immediate family, not Anurags!!!

Go to top