Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

thakshila smith thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Anurag to nominated as the Fav pita,
there are many reasons. His kids are the most attracted ppl in KZk. Prem First.That boy as a fetus drag the story .in a heart felt way.    And Sneha. The story was focused   around Sneha's wedding in recent days.
they didn't keep aside Anu and he threw a party even .All attended it.
Now the story is focused on Prem. Not on Sharad or Tushar. See the kites day and fighting day. When Ekta wants to change the story she takes Anu to scenes. So he
was the father on the scenes. Thats why he is nominated
   I think for the KZK section.
       I think Kzk is changing its track in near future.
Towards Anu. He will be on the scenes more. Bec Mr. Bajaj went to USA and he was not to be seen,And As. prem's father Anu came out again.
Of course At the Sneha's wedding he was a main role.
Why Mr. Bajaj wasn't nominated is another question?
    So we can't focus our views towards Bajaj. He is exempt now. If you think about KZK only we have choose Anurag.So he has the right to win.Now Shalidra is also there as a father. If you take into consideration .
   Recent times Bajaj fans didn't want to watch KZK bec they said Bajaj is kept aside. bec Story is about UDi and Prerna. When he went to USA. Anurag
acted as the father of Sneha and Udi and Prem one (near the Ashram), I suppose Anurag fans enjoyed those scenes so much.   

As a pita he is handsome too.
ionia thumbnail
hahaha.....all these arguments are really funny but the truth is everyone has their opinion and argueing won't help. The people who may truely vote for anurag or mihir are probably not participating in this forum so we are all wasting our energy.

ionia thumbnail

Originally posted by: cutesweetjenni

Santaa could u please answer one question for me πŸ˜‰ If Bajaj didn't interfere in Prerna's life and Anurag didn't suspect Prerna cos of her lies and accepted Sneha,then who would Prerna be with now,Anurag or Bajaj?Prerna would have never left Anurag for any other man and thats the truth.Bajajians should accept the fact now.I have said before and I will say it again u people love Ronit Roy,not Mihir Virani or Rishabh Bajaj and u all know Anurag Basu is the ideal father and husband,so try to admit the fact 😊

Must agree with u for the most part. Don't think Anurag is the ideal husband or father though. He might be a good father but lets face it he was a crappy husband. The thing is intially this was Anu and Prerna's luv story. Anu was the hero.And although we all luv Mr. Bajaj's character, I think it would have been different if he was not played by Ronit Roy. The fan base for Prerna-Bajaj fans would have shrunk drastically. Even, now the story is always indirectedly linked with Anu-Prerna's kids or their adopted kids because the original story was about them.

ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ionia

Must agree with u for the most part. Don't think Anurag is the ideal husband or father though. He might be a good father but lets face it he was a crappy husband. The thing is intially this was Anu and Prerna's luv story. Anu was the hero.And although we all luv Mr. Bajaj's character, I think it would have been different if he was not played by Ronit Roy. The fan base for Prerna-Bajaj fans would have shrunk drastically. Even, now the story is always indirectedly linked with Anu-Prerna's kids or their adopted kids because the original story was about them.

It's all history dear Ionia,
Anurag does not have ANY role to play in the current story. Kindly remind the last time when Anurag did something substantial and contributed to the storyline!

Anurag WAS the hero! Rishabh and UD ARE the heroes..the story WAS about Anurag and Prerna, now it IS about Rishabh and Prerna and their immediate family, not Anurags!!!
LifeOLicious thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ionia

Yeah! It has to be about AP kids otherwise there is no story!! It is the story of AP regardless!! They and their kids will always be the focus.

I agree about Anu as a husband...he was a crappy one...and I hate that Anurag! But as a father I think he has been really nice. I really liked the other post you made in the "Mihir is a better father sth sth" topic.
LifeOLicious thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Yeah ronitfan!! Nobody has any role anymore. I don't even see APB anymore. Now it is all about AP's children- Prem and Sneha!!!
thakshila smith thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Any way we have to canvase no. some ppl have only one married life . Some ppl got two of three. Can't help.
    A girl like Sneha wont born into this world without the help of Anurag. And this naughty, sweety , enjoys the life, prerna will die for, kid Prem wont born into this world. of course these generation is wonderful. But who are the mainroles and who drags the story,     
            you should take into consideration.
ionia thumbnail

Exactly what I was about to say. After the leap, all Anu's being doing was getting slapped by prerna. Thats the only role he has.πŸ˜†

The story is about their kids though. Yeah, there was a focus on Kasak-Shravan for a while. But Shravan is Anu's adopted son. Or May be u r right Ronitfan..its to calm us down so that we don't murder Ekta for seperating our favourite couple Anu-Prerna. But the story remains about AP kids for the most part.

Originally posted by: admail_bd

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Yeah ronitfan!! Nobody has any role anymore. I don't even see APB anymore. Now it is all about AP's children- Prem and Sneha!!!

both anurag n mihir have been gr8 fathers. But, i think this time, anurag should get it.

Like anurag said in the serial to bajaj n prerna "20 years apne bacche ko paalne vaala hi pita nahin hota. 20 years apne bacchon ke bina palne waala bhi pita hota ha" he lived without his kids for 20 years. of course he has done mistakes in the past. But evryone makes mistakes. even mr bajaj n mihir! mr bajaj had relationships with madhvi and mihir with mandira. but the point is, anurag hasnt always been a gr8 father. but he is now. n talking abt differeciating between kids, why does bajaj treat tanisha differently to kasak n sneha? even tanisha is his child. anurag never differenciated betweeen his children. he treats prem n sneha with equal love n affection. on the countary, he also accepted debo's kid shravan and raised him.
but poor anurag has lost evrything! first prerna, then komo decieved him, n so did apoorna, then shravan left him. n now, he even couldnt attend his daughter's marriage. But he bore with all these things! jus because hes a gr8 father n he dosent want his kids to get hurt in any way. he may not be a gr8 father b4, but he is now. 😊

mihir is good too. but like i said, anurag makes an even greater father. 😊
mariam 4 u thumbnail

Originally posted by: smarie pants

both anurag n mihir have been gr8 fathers. But, i think this time, anurag should get it.

Like anurag said in the serial to bajaj n prerna "20 years apne bacche ko paalne vaala hi pita nahin hota. 20 years apne bacchon ke bina palne waala bhi pita hota ha" he lived without his kids for 20 years. of course he has done mistakes in the past. But evryone makes mistakes. even mr bajaj n mihir! mr bajaj had relationships with madhvi and mihir with mandira. but the point is, anurag hasnt always been a gr8 father. but he is now. n talking abt differeciating between kids, why does bajaj treat tanisha differently to kasak n sneha? even tanisha is his child. anurag never differenciated betweeen his children. he treats prem n sneha with equal love n affection. on the countary, he also accepted debo's kid shravan and raised him.
but poor anurag has lost evrything! first prerna, then komo decieved him, n so did apoorna, then shravan left him. n now, he even couldnt attend his daughter's marriage. But he bore with all these things! jus because hes a gr8 father n he dosent want his kids to get hurt in any way. he may not be a gr8 father b4, but he is now. 😊

mihir is good too. but like i said, anurag makes an even greater father. 😊

yaa this time anurag should win if u see th 2005 mihir done nothing 4 his kids but anurag did a loot for his kids as well as sharav so anurag is the best father of 2005 and should be the winner of SP06 as a best pita😊