India-Forums

Kasauti Zindagi Ki
Kasauti Zindagi Ki

VIRANI VS BASU

cutesweetjenni Senior Member
cutesweetjenni
cutesweetjenni

Posted: 13 March 2006 at 4:10am | IP Logged
Jo log kehtey hai ki Mihir Virani sabse acche pita hai aur Anurag Basu ko sirf 1/2 log sarey vote detey hai unlogo ko mujhe kuch kehna hai.Mihir Virani zindagi mey jo sabsey acche kam kiya hai woh hai Tulsi ko shadi karna.Lekin as far as fatherhood is concerned he has never really been there for his children.It was solely Tulsi bringing up the children while he made excuses of going to business trips but actually was with Mandira all the timeAngryIf u people separate the character of Mihir Virani from Ronit Roy then u will see he is not a good father at all.Its Ronit Roy that u people love but not Mihir Virani.When Mandira did that fake pregnancy acting, he was not giving her any kind of support,showing off he was a devoted husband to Tulsi,although he slept with Mandira and she was just faking the pregnancyAngryBut when Anurag got to know Prem was his child,he tried to be there for Prerna all the time even though he was married and devoted to Komolika.Even though Prerna is married to Bajaj,Anurag is present in the lives of their childen.But Mihir Virani just married  Tulsi and expectd her to do everything for the children while he went on pleasure trips.Mihir Virani has hidden things from his wife while Anurag and Prerna had open book kind of replationship.They know everything about each other and it was Anurag giving away Prerna to Bajaj knowing he deserves her and Prerna also wished Anurag all the happiness when he was married to Komolika/Aparna.Only if their child didn't die and Prerna didn't lie to him all the eime about visiting Bajaj and his children,they would have remained married happily ever after.Bajaj is aware of this fact as well.Thats why he is still insecuredLOL So I would conclude that when it comes to competition between Virani & Basu,I would vote for Mr Basu cos I think he is the best husband and father.

santaa Senior Member
santaa
santaa

Posted: 13 March 2006 at 4:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cutesweetjenni

Jo log kehtey hai ki Mihir Virani sabse acche pita hai aur Anurag Basu ko sirf 1/2 log sarey vote detey hai unlogo ko mujhe kuch kehna hai.Mihir Virani zindagi mey jo sabsey acche kam kiya hai woh hai Tulsi ko shadi karna.Lekin as far as fatherhood is concerned he has never really been there for his children.It was solely Tulsi bringing up the children while he made excuses of going to business trips but actually was with Mandira all the timeAngryIf u people separate the character of Mihir Virani from Ronit Roy then u will see he is not a good father at all.Its Ronit Roy that u people love but not Mihir Virani.When Mandira did that fake pregnancy acting, he was notgiving her any kind of support,showing off he was a devoted husband to Tulsi,although he slept withMandira and she was just faking the pregnancyAngryBut when Anurag got to know Prem was his child,he tried to be there for Prerna all the time even though he was married and devoted to Komolika.Even though Prerna is married to Bajaj,Anurag is present in the lives of their childen.But Mihir Virani just married Tulsi and expectd her to do everything for the children while he went on pleasure trips.Mihir Virani has hidden things from his wife while Anurag and Prerna had open book kind of replationship.They know everything about each other and it was Anurag giving away Prerna to Bajaj knowing he deserves her and Prerna also wished Anurag all the happiness when he was married to Komolika/Aparna.Only if their child didn't die and Prerna didn't lie to him all the eime about visiting Bajaj and his children,they would haveremainedmarried happily everafter.Bajaj is aware of this fact aswell.Thats why he is still insecured[IMG]height=17 src="smileys/smiley36.gif" width=18>So I would conclude that when it comes to competition betweenVirani& Basu,I would vote for Mr Basu cos I think he is the best husband and father.

LOL Prerna is not a gift that he parcelled to bajaj and bajaj accepted her LOL LOL
And Bajaj-prerna are very much happily married too, if they don't show these small arguements between bajaj-prerna or bajaj's insecurities then kzk wouldn't proceed further or we fans would miss seeing them togetha coz Bajaj-prerna as such are ideal parents and anurag basu isn't needed in the serial anymore LOL

comin back to better parent..Bajaj is da best! Since he's not nominated, I've voted for Mihir Virani!
thakshila smith IF-Rockerz
thakshila smith
thakshila smith

Posted: 13 March 2006 at 4:19am | IP Logged
Agreed. therefore PLEASEVOTE FOR ANURAG BASU.   FOR ONCE. THANKS.
amna malik IF-Addictz
amna malik
amna malik

Posted: 13 March 2006 at 4:20am | IP Logged
Arre yaar mihir is a very good father,but anurag is the best
twinz_brother Groupbie
twinz_brother
twinz_brother

Posted: 13 March 2006 at 4:23am | IP Logged
hi amna yar yeh kia baatain ho rahin hian humain batao na plzzzzzzzzzzzz.
cutesweetjenni Senior Member
cutesweetjenni
cutesweetjenni

Posted: 13 March 2006 at 4:31am | IP Logged
Santaa could u please answer one question for me Wink If Bajaj didn't interfere in Prerna's life and Anurag didn't suspect Prerna cos of her lies and accepted Sneha,then who would Prerna be with now,Anurag or Bajaj?Prerna would have never left Anurag for any other man and thats the truth.Bajajians should accept the fact now.I have said before and I will say it again u people love Ronit Roy,not Mihir Virani or Rishabh Bajaj and u all know Anurag Basu is the ideal father and husband,so try to admit the fact Smile
thakshila smith IF-Rockerz
thakshila smith
thakshila smith

Posted: 13 March 2006 at 4:36am | IP Logged
ANURAG IS THE BEST FATHER. THE STORY IS FOCUSED ON HIS KIDS.
saima_qureshi Goldie
saima_qureshi
saima_qureshi

Posted: 13 March 2006 at 7:22am | IP Logged
twins bro aap ko pata nahi kay kya baatain ho rahi hain

Go to top