Juhi Parmar to be replaced in ‘Kumkum’? - Page 3

Posted: 18 years ago
i don't feel awkward about the leap. as only a few characters r there in Kk,the show has 2 freshen up with new characters.even if su-kk r old,they won't make their hair grey.they'l not change their dressing.they'll still show romance.In KZK & kusum,eventho they became old,they did'nt reduce the onscreen romance.Sumbody in the forum has written that the news about the leap may b false as many news hav not become true b4.its not conformed that juhi is quiting.so no need of becoming upset.i still doubt whether leap wil take place
I guess ur rite zara jo bhi hoga aacha hi hoga maybe i am only taking this leap too seriously .. ur rite let BAG and SP go to hell 😆
hi

jasminerahul please tell me, the link for the second snippet you psoted

norzar
hi every one
what is all this?
first the leap and now juhi quitting the show!!!!
do they think the viewers are stupid and will watch everything they show!!!!!!!!! 😡
i am definitely with juhi's decision of quitting the show, if it's true and i feel hussain should also do the same otherwise i will have to watch kumkum for him and i won't be able to digest either an older hussain or another kumkum in his arms.
the bag and star plus people better do something about it, if they don't want to lose a hit show.
i am still very very upset by this leap 😡 , we could not have even imagined it, especially after the constant denials of anuradha prasad.
well i am totally shocked.
first leap now juhi quitting.i have tears in my eyes i am still crying 😭 .
i am with juhi.and also hope that hussain also quiets i can't see other kumkum than juhi she is the best and hussain with grey hair.please dont spoil the show 😭 😭
I STILL WON'T BELEIVE THE ARTICLES ABOUT THE LEAP UNLESS THEY TELECAST IT.I DON"T THINK JUHI WILL QUIT.BCOZ IN THE ARTICLE ABOUT LEAP,ITS WRITTEN THAT JUHI HAS AGREED 2 DO
noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo 😡

yeh kya newsmill rahii hain mujh pey rehem karo merey exams hain 😭
din hi kharab chal rahey hai
wat the hell wid kk team
thanks for the article! i read an article before that saying that both hu n ju are both stayin for the leap!
This is all speculation, just wait , no need to worry until it actually confirmed..