India-Forums

Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai
Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai

hummm

molder Goldie
molder
molder

Posted: 13 March 2006 at 4:05am | IP Logged
guys i want  the defination of a true fan.i will give my comment after reading all of urs.LOLLOLso why r u waiting fr.Wink

molder Goldie
molder
molder

Posted: 13 March 2006 at 4:14am | IP Logged
no body knows? Confused Ouch i thought u better know tht Confused
pyaari_puja IF-Sizzlerz
pyaari_puja
pyaari_puja

Posted: 13 March 2006 at 4:23am | IP Logged
True definition of fan would be someone who luv the actor(note not the character) and knows about their acting skills. A true fan is able to see both the flawa and virtues of the actor and they have to see the bad points cuz that shows they actually know abt the actor and then they would be considered a fan
Xplicit_Desii IF-Stunnerz
Xplicit_Desii
Xplicit_Desii

Posted: 13 March 2006 at 8:25am | IP Logged

Originally posted by puja265

True definition of fan would be someone who luv the actor(note not the character) and knows about their acting skills. A true fan is able to see both the flawa and virtues of the actor and they have to see the bad points cuz that shows they actually know abt the actor and then they would be considered a fan

I agree with PujaBig smile

BarunSobti333 IF-Dazzler
BarunSobti333
BarunSobti333

Posted: 13 March 2006 at 8:31am | IP Logged
a true fan is someone who loves the actor soooo much.....and doesnt forget him/her like if a new one comes....its alwaz in his or her mind nt like today u like one person n the next day someone else...the person knows everyfin bout the actor i mean everyfing..has ol his pictures ol his videos......
n never gets tired yeh......
vivaviva IF-Dazzler
vivaviva
vivaviva

Posted: 13 March 2006 at 8:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sandy_01

puja has said it all

molder Goldie
molder
molder

Posted: 13 March 2006 at 9:39am | IP Logged
humm good defination Clap Clap
Scarlet_Glow IF-Rockerz
Scarlet_Glow
Scarlet_Glow

Posted: 13 March 2006 at 9:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sandy_01

me toooooooooooooo..! Embarrassed

- Dharti!

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index