•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 18 years ago
guys i want  the defination of a true fan.i will give my comment after reading all of urs.😆😆so why r u waiting fr.😉
no body knows? 😕 i thought u better know tht 😕
True definition of fan would be someone who luv the actor(note not the character) and knows about their acting skills. A true fan is able to see both the flawa and virtues of the actor and they have to see the bad points cuz that shows they actually know abt the actor and then they would be considered a fan

Originally posted by puja265

True definition of fan would be someone who luv the actor(note not the character) and knows about their acting skills. A true fan is able to see both the flawa and virtues of the actor and they have to see the bad points cuz that shows they actually know abt the actor and then they would be considered a fan

I agree with Puja😃

a true fan is someone who loves the actor soooo much.....and doesnt forget him/her like if a new one comes....its alwaz in his or her mind nt like today u like one person n the next day someone else...the person knows everyfin bout the actor i mean everyfing..has ol his pictures ol his videos......
n never gets tired yeh......
Originally posted by Sandy_01

I agree with Puja😃

puja has said it all

humm good defination 👏 👏
Originally posted by Sandy_01

I agree with Puja😃

me toooooooooooooo..! 😳

- Dharti!