:.Roshni.:
:.Roshni.:

Posted: 13 March 2006 at 5:02am | IP Logged
yeah i'm wid ya all in the protest Angry

uvcraziestfan IF-Sizzlerz
uvcraziestfan
uvcraziestfan

Posted: 13 March 2006 at 5:15am | IP Logged
i dont want to sound rude but guys he just wasted time posting dat stupid message y r all u guys wasting ur time replying to him posting such messages r nt allowed maybe d mods or veiwbies can increase warning levelk pr somethings b cool guys dont take tesion i knoe i too wanted to kill him how dare said such a rude thing about remix
mads IF-Sizzlerz
mads
mads

Posted: 13 March 2006 at 5:23am | IP Logged

Originally posted by uvcraziestfan

i dont want to sound rude but guys he just wasted time posting dat stupid message y r all u guys wasting ur time replying to him posting such messages r nt allowed maybe d mods or veiwbies can increase warning levelk pr somethings b cool guys dont take tesion i knoe i too wanted to kill him how dare said such a rude thing about remix

Yeah shells...agree with u....evn I wanted to say that.....

Look guys...I know it was really extrememly rude on his/her part to write like this.....AngryI mean y visit the forum and do this na.....do watever u want in othe forums...not remix forum.....

But guys....as u all said...he/she is new...and isnt aware of the rules.....he/she doesn't know that bad language is not allowed here....and we cant do nething by protesting...we'll only hav trouble for ourselves as shells said...instead...let the mods do their job...one of us should PM ne of the mods and tell them abt the prob.....I think that's the perfect solution......

Wat do u think guys.....it sounds practicalWink Sorry....no time for jokes I guess.....ConfusedOuch

saff IF-Dazzler
saff
saff

Posted: 13 March 2006 at 5:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mads

Originally posted by uvcraziestfan

Yeah shells...agree with u....evn I wanted to say that.....

Look guys...I know it was really extrememly rude on his/her part to write like this.....AngryI mean y visit the forum and do this na.....do watever u want in othe forums...not remix forum.....

But guys....as u all said...he/she is new...and isnt aware of the rules.....he/she doesn't know that bad language is not allowed here....and we cant do nething by protesting...we'll only hav trouble for ourselves as shells said...instead...let the mods do their job...one of us should PM ne of the mods and tell them abt the prob.....I think that's the perfect solution......

Wat do u think guys.....it sounds practicalWink Sorry....no time for jokes I guess.....ConfusedOuch

mads n shelly u guyz said xactly wat i wntd 2 say .... it ws rude of dat prsn 2 say such a thing abt remix but v shld let d mods hndle this .....n waise bhi v all no dat REMIX ROCKS n it wnt chng jst bcz sm1 sayz smthing rude abt it 

veonal IF-Dazzler
veonal
veonal

Posted: 13 March 2006 at 6:27am | IP Logged
arey people i know that guy is dumb and shdnt have posted that but check the date again its october which means that post is very old LOL LOL that guy is dead and gone LOL so chill Tongue
tia_mehra Goldie
tia_mehra
tia_mehra

Posted: 13 March 2006 at 6:47am | IP Logged
but guys i never posted anything like this.......or atleast i dun remember
mads IF-Sizzlerz
mads
mads

Posted: 13 March 2006 at 6:53am | IP Logged

Originally posted by tia_mehra

but guys i never posted anything like this.......or atleast i dun remember

Hey tia...here's the link to the post...the guy/gal was indeed very rude.....

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=105921&K W=videos

But the post is very old....so as veo said....chill evryone.....Big smile

~*Manshi*~ IF-Rockerz
~*Manshi*~
~*Manshi*~

Posted: 13 March 2006 at 6:54am | IP Logged
dats no excuse if he doesnt like remix Angry den he should keep his comments to himself and not go on posting it at d remix forum where everybody likes remix

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Remix Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index