Remix

practical

tia_5 thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

๐Ÿ˜กhey guys im just posting this new topic because i thought you all should no this. a user called  practical  said in one topic called  videos

posted by tia_mehra. on that post she said what not abt remix. she/he said that remix sucks and it is a f*****g serial. guys i want you to see to this. she is just a new member here. guys plzzzzzzzz do something abt it plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

tia

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

coolniyu thumbnail
๐Ÿ˜ก ๐Ÿคข ๐Ÿ˜ก thts so rude!
but waddo v do?
devilangel thumbnail
tia i just saw that now..she/he said that remix is a waste of time and its a f**king serial..i think we should all pm her and tell her about it..after all she is new and has only one posts and has no right to say that..i mean if she hates remix she shouldnt have posted anything at all
remixer thumbnail
guys this is really very serious we should do something
yes we should protest ๐Ÿ˜ก

she has no rites to taljk rubbish about remix and that also in front of us ๐Ÿ˜ก
remixer thumbnail
guys this is really very serious we should do something
yes we should protest ๐Ÿ˜ก

she has no rites to taljk rubbish about remix and that also in front of us ๐Ÿ˜ก
tia_5 thumbnail
yes i no i agree wid both u and shreyashi   lets pm her and interogate her abt it
Aashka shah thumbnail
comooon guys we do something
:.Roshni.: thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
yeah i'm wid ya all in the protest ๐Ÿ˜ก
uvcraziestfan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i dont want to sound rude but guys he just wasted time posting dat stupid message y r all u guys wasting ur time replying to him posting such messages r nt allowed maybe d mods or veiwbies can increase warning levelk pr somethings b cool guys dont take tesion i knoe i too wanted to kill him how dare said such a rude thing about remix
mads thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: uvcraziestfan

i dont want to sound rude but guys he just wasted time posting dat stupid message y r all u guys wasting ur time replying to him posting such messages r nt allowed maybe d mods or veiwbies can increase warning levelk pr somethings b cool guys dont take tesion i knoe i too wanted to kill him how dare said such a rude thing about remix

Yeah shells...agree with u....evn I wanted to say that.....

Look guys...I know it was really extrememly rude on his/her part to write like this.....๐Ÿ˜กI mean y visit the forum and do this na.....do watever u want in othe forums...not remix forum.....

But guys....as u all said...he/she is new...and isnt aware of the rules.....he/she doesn't know that bad language is not allowed here....and we cant do nething by protesting...we'll only hav trouble for ourselves as shells said...instead...let the mods do their job...one of us should PM ne of the mods and tell them abt the prob.....I think that's the perfect solution......

Wat do u think guys.....it sounds practical๐Ÿ˜‰ Sorry....no time for jokes I guess.....๐Ÿ˜•