Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

Nadiamimi18

Goldie

Nadiamimi18

Posted: 24 February 2012 at 3:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gohem83

Hello am a massive Gohem fan (but also a GiNa one too) and new to this forum. wanted to ask did anyone notice when the reporter questioned him regarding whether he sang the sagaar song to gopi or his real life gf he shy'd away saying real life... perhaps indicating the two are one and the same...

Hiya welcome to the forum, gina r just friends, gia would sees Nazim as a friend, also Nazim may look for a Muslim girl as he is one, but wish they could get together in real life:)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hana_yHarshika4Life

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Nazim in SBB (Page 2)" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

5cents

IF-Rockerz

5cents

Posted: 24 February 2012 at 3:31pm | IP Logged
HEEE heee shd I shrare a secret...on the sets Nazim( Ahem) is just like on screen Gopi & Giaa (Gopi) is just like on screen Ahem. TongueLOL
On the sets behind the scenes Ahem is simple, obliging, always helpful has a smile pasted on his face. JEEE jeee & only jeee does loads of mast too but OMG Giaa is a live bomb...she really looses it quite often ...not only shouts but throws things around...She is the ABG on the setsTongue but she has her reasons, the boys really annoy her a lot.  But the camaraderie on the sets is wonderful!! All in the good spirits. 

I'm strictly talking abt Nazim & Giaa on the sets of SNS. Can't comment on their personal life at all. 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Gohem83sancheetahana_ykaka.lgNilu.DasuniANJ4Justlikethat1

Gohem83

Gohem83

Posted: 24 February 2012 at 4:03pm | IP Logged
TFS Tina! do you work on the set?   nazim hinted at her anger on the sbs clip where they mimick each other by defaulting to 'aunty'. rucha also agreed the boys trouble her and giaa lot's, but it does sound like it's all in good fun!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

hana_y5centsNilu.DasuniJustlikethat1ANJ4

5cents

IF-Rockerz

5cents

Posted: 24 February 2012 at 4:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gohem83

TFS Tina! do you work on the set?   nazim hinted at her anger on the sbs clip where they mimick each other by defaulting to 'aunty'. rucha also agreed the boys trouble her and giaa lot's, but it does sound like it's all in good fun!

Lol Hun, I don't but I wish I did. LOL have some khabries around the world.Wink One of my accurateness has visited the sets recently and she mentioned this to me. 
Around the Koki kangan episode she was there on the sets...that's why I told everybody that the kangan will not go to GOPI at any cost TongueLOL. Now the kangan is lost in the by lanes of Modi wardrobesOuch 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sancheetahana_yNilu.DasuniJustlikethat1

Mandy20

IF-Addictz

Mandy20

Posted: 24 February 2012 at 4:55pm | IP Logged
thanks gohem for sharing...

Gohem83hana_y

hana_y

IF-Dazzler

hana_y

Posted: 24 February 2012 at 10:36pm | IP Logged
so ahem has no gf  how be such a handsome guy is alone  hope giaa can get him i love to see them together 

lovvHarshika4Life

gohem123

IF-Dazzler

gohem123

Posted: 24 February 2012 at 10:56pm | IP Logged
hi, edited the post and removed the link as it may violate the rules...Hope you all have seen the video...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Harshika4Life

Nilu.Dasuni

IF-Rockerz

Nilu.Dasuni

Posted: 25 February 2012 at 1:42am | IP Logged
many many hot news here about our hot couple...thanks a lot for sharing with us

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Harshika4Life

Post Reply New Post

Go to top