Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

Dedicated to Apoorva Agnihotri/Armaan Sir

fan no 1 jjkn Goldie
fan no 1 jjkn
fan no 1 jjkn

Posted: 13 March 2006 at 3:41am | IP Logged

Dear Armaan Sir or Mr Apoorva Agnihotri,

Years back I used to watch Kkusum when Nausheen used to Act. In between a promo came

JASSI JAISE KOI NAHI

Since from the promo I liked you but eventually I saw Pardes but that made no impact of yours to my mind. But when I stated watching JJKN and Armaan Suri its rocking. Its difficult to put on words how much I like you. Your every move, your expression, your anger thrill me always.

I feel an actor is successful when is able to move the audience with his or her acting let it be negative or positive. Sometimes I feel angry why Armaan is doing such things, cheating Jassi, why Armaan is so innocent that could not understand Mallika's drama, how Armaan can think Jassi will ditch him ……………. but its you only you, its your acting only your acting compelled me to think about you after watching the show. Your smile keeps everyone smiles. When anyone hurt you I feel sad and when you hurt anyone I feel hurt why Armaan doing wrong.

These all your success Armaan Sir and its only your achievement.

I find you suitable for every character where romance is there an intensive lover, also a responsible son, good husband, true friend, spoilt brat.

I feel myself very proud when I see you to get Awards, when I read about you. You & Mona together are really good pair. I wish to see you in film together. Not only one more, more and more films.

I will not ask you any question which I understand will be trouble some for you like what do after jjkn, when jjkn ending. Its my duty to find it out being the fan of you. I have lots of dream for you and God will must make that in reality.

I can say I love you but as Apoorva Agnihotri/Armaan Sir who is a good Actor, good person, who played Armaan Sir perfectly. I am a well-wisher of your, I am fan of yours. It my belief the persons whom you love irrespective of any relation you need not express or show only pray to almighty for them. I pray to God that you should be always happy & fulfilled which will help you to love yourself more than anyone.

I can not make you feel how much I like its upto you to feel how your fan like you.

I wish success in your entire future endeavor and would like to remain your Fan.

With love and regards,

Fan No 1 JJKN

insouciance IF-Rockerz
insouciance
insouciance

Posted: 13 March 2006 at 4:09am | IP Logged
fan no 1...there is a dedication thread yaar...anyways, more work for lashy...she'll merge it....
fan no 1 jjkn Goldie
fan no 1 jjkn
fan no 1 jjkn

Posted: 13 March 2006 at 4:30am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Buffie

fan no 1...there is a dedication thread yaar...anyways, more work for lashy...she'll merge it....

Buffie dear i not free now even I cannot go through all postings & i really don't where to post so it reaches AA. Even you know I am always fond of your posting ...i could not get time to go through it. Shall I again post it to dedication thread?Mistakenly I post it two times.

I going through Project work on Port trust. Laptops are not allowed in all the Area's still I am just trying to watch the forum and send posting.

Please reply whether I have to send it again to dedication thread.

pyaari_puja IF-Sizzlerz
pyaari_puja
pyaari_puja

Posted: 13 March 2006 at 4:59am | IP Logged
nicely well written
aish2 IF-Sizzlerz
aish2
aish2

Posted: 13 March 2006 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
its very nice
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top