Is Sandeep the dark horse of II2?

Poll

Is sandy teh dark horse who will prove to be the lambi race ka ghoda?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
giggles_2005 thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

I love his voice....tho he has faltered time and again he could be the dark horse in this race..agree or disagree???

Just for clarifications...I am all for an Amey -karu final but can our Sandy from Bikaner do it???

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

achhi_anil thumbnail
may be that could happen,but PLZZZZZZZZ WE WANT ONLY AMEY AND KARU to be in the final 2.that would be really like a tug of war. 😉 it would be really nice to see them
~*Neha*~ thumbnail
I dont know actually. I want amey or Karunya to win!!!!!!!!
lovlina thumbnail
Yeah giggles, we cannot rule out that possibility considering the voting trend. I still would want Karu- Amey finals only b'coz they both deserve it but we never know whom the lady luck favors.
lovlina thumbnail
....and whoever wins hereafter will win only because of that dash of luck in his favor.
nicegirl_good thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
well,i think it's pretty much rude to say someone the dark horse of indian idol it's not nice to say.
ipsitabasu thumbnail
I thot dark horses r supposed to be initially mediocre n then improve a lot and surpass the rest..I dont see the improvement coming....
giggles_2005 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ipsitabasu

I thot dark horses r supposed to be initially mediocre n then improve a lot and surpass the rest..I dont see the improvement coming....

well they are saying that he sang well in this gala..and Sonu and Farah have a special spot for him too...he does have this something in him!

abhi_fan thumbnail
I don't think he's a dark horse. He's just very lucky to be in top 4.
giggles_2005 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nicegirl_good

well,i think it's pretty much rude to say someone the dark horse of indian idol it's not nice to say.

Meaning of dark horse- From Merriam- Webster Online

Main Entry: dark horse
Function: noun
1 a : a usually little known contender (as a racehorse) that makes an unexpectedly good showing b : an entrant in a contest that is judged unlikely to succeed