Diya Aur Baati Hum

sooraj s just awesome!

bristi04 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I watch DABH regularly  n a silent supporter of this forum.But yesterdays episode n there potraying of sooraj character..was simply awesome.His caring attitude looks..everything was superb.A big thumbs up to sooraj aka Anas...he s doing a mindblowing job.I am a big sooraj fan..what do u say..?πŸ€— Edited by bristi04 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

b2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Warm welcome to the forum and be active.

Agree with your and all the actors are doing a great job.
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
welcome to forum dear ...

we have many hubbies in TV world, whose roles where never properly sketched since the focus is always about SaasuMa-Bahu fighting , Devrani-Bahu turning into arch enemies , a husband who is a good business man gets to become bekari and need a not so famous and clever wife to guide him ( hold on , i am not against ladies who support their husbands, i love Man and Wife being equal, but talking about shows alone where a wife who knows nothing suddenly becomes Bill Gates πŸ˜†) , in all this bakwas , a Man's esp a Husbands side was never properly explored ...

This show is exploring and showing that , even if there are differences in any relation it can be sorted out with out planning and plotting to get some one else kicked from house 24/7... 

Many or most of the husbands are caring , there side is not shown, infact just like how a gal want her husband to be sensitive/caring /etc apart looks ,there are guys who want their partners to be more than just looking beautiful , this side of MAN is never ever explored and dont even thik will be explored in TV foe sure... 

Coming to Suraj, He is a Ordinary Man, with Ordinary dreams, and Ordinary life, whose main aim is to give every one same importance and make them all happy without keeping one on top of other but keeping them in same line ... I want to see this kind of exp-loser more via Suraj 
QueenAnnie18 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I totally agree with bristi04. I am also a silent supporter of diya aur baati hum but sooraj a.k.a anas\s performance yesterday and the way he helped Sandhya could not stop me from saying that he did a wondrful job... I just want to say that i have now become his fan !! Keep it uo anas !! Love you bahut sara :)
bristi04 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: QueenAnnie18

I totally agree with bristi04. I am also a silent supporter of diya aur baati hum but sooraj a.k.a anas\s performance yesterday and the way he helped Sandhya could not stop me from saying that he did a wondrful job... I just want to say that i have now become his fan !! Keep it uo anas !! Love you bahut sara :)

😊...absolutely !
arshi_karish thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
agreee wid u...he is so swttt...πŸ˜›. n Anas bhaiii is giving full justice to this role...πŸ‘..he is so energetic n he is an amazing actor...πŸ‘
Sonadev thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ANAS U R SIMPLY SUPERB...and what a powerful performance of Bhabo..she is so brilliant ...just made for that role ...excellent cast...My best wishes to the whole team
love_girish thumbnail
yesterday and today's episode was just fabulous. Suraj was awesome. The way he shows his love for Sandhya shows how much he cares for his wife. i am in love with Suraj as well as Anas Rashid.
ProudSushantian thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hello everyone😊
im new to this forum...but regular viewer of DABH...I liked Suraj's character in last 2 episode...but sometime Suraj reminds me of Manav(earlier days one) no offence to anyone its just my POV😊