Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

bristi04

bristi04

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 2:34am | IP Logged
I watch DABH regularly  n a silent supporter of this forum.But yesterdays episode n there potraying of sooraj character..was simply awesome.His caring attitude looks..everything was superb.A big thumbs up to sooraj aka Anas...he s doing a mindblowing job.I am a big sooraj fan..what do u say..?Hug

Edited by bristi04 - 08 December 2011 at 2:36am

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

tulsihoneybeeemyths_vaziroborijuridhitanindb2011ramishamalikQueenAnnie18-AmalAziz-M1s5_5unsh1n3maddy311arshi_karishHi_FriendsNeelM..Amina..sita11ChillMaarYaar

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "sooraj s just awesome!" in Diya Aur Baati Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

b2011

Coolbie

b2011

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 2:38am | IP Logged
Warm welcome to the forum and be active.

Agree with your and all the actors are doing a great job.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

bristi04tanindramishamalikarshi_karishsita11ChillMaarYaar

ChillMaarYaar

IF-Stunnerz

ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 2:57am | IP Logged
welcome to forum dear ...

we have many hubbies in TV world, whose roles where never properly sketched since the focus is always about SaasuMa-Bahu fighting , Devrani-Bahu turning into arch enemies , a husband who is a good business man gets to become bekari and need a not so famous and clever wife to guide him ( hold on , i am not against ladies who support their husbands, i love Man and Wife being equal, but talking about shows alone where a wife who knows nothing suddenly becomes Bill Gates LOL) , in all this bakwas , a Man's esp a Husbands side was never properly explored ...

This show is exploring and showing that , even if there are differences in any relation it can be sorted out with out planning and plotting to get some one else kicked from house 24/7... 

Many or most of the husbands are caring , there side is not shown, infact just like how a gal want her husband to be sensitive/caring /etc apart looks ,there are guys who want their partners to be more than just looking beautiful , this side of MAN is never ever explored and dont even thik will be explored in TV foe sure... 

Coming to Suraj, He is a Ordinary Man, with Ordinary dreams, and Ordinary life, whose main aim is to give every one same importance and make them all happy without keeping one on top of other but keeping them in same line ... I want to see this kind of exp-loser more via Suraj 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

npg19tanindmyths_vazbristi04b2011Hi_Friendsarshi_karishsita11

QueenAnnie18

Goldie

QueenAnnie18

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 3:31am | IP Logged
I totally agree with bristi04. I am also a silent supporter of diya aur baati hum but sooraj a.k.a anas\s performance yesterday and the way he helped Sandhya could not stop me from saying that he did a wondrful job... I just want to say that i have now become his fan !! Keep it uo anas !! Love you bahut sara :)

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

npg19tanindb2011arshi_karishsita11

bristi04

bristi04

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 4:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by QueenAnnie18

I totally agree with bristi04. I am also a silent supporter of diya aur baati hum but sooraj a.k.a anas\s performance yesterday and the way he helped Sandhya could not stop me from saying that he did a wondrful job... I just want to say that i have now become his fan !! Keep it uo anas !! Love you bahut sara :)
Smile...absolutely !

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

tulsitanindarshi_karishsita11

arshi_karish

IF-Rockerz

arshi_karish

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 10:54am | IP Logged
agreee wid u...he is so swttt...Tongue. n Anas bhaiii is giving full justice to this role...Clap..he is so energetic n he is an amazing actor...Clap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tulsib2011

rijuridhi

rijuridhi

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 8:34pm | IP Logged
ANAS U R SIMPLY SUPERB...and what a powerful performance of Bhabo..she is so brilliant ...just made for that role ...excellent cast...My best wishes to the whole team

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tulsiirobob2011

love_girish

love_girish

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 11:23pm | IP Logged
yesterday and today's episode was just fabulous. Suraj was awesome. The way he shows his love for Sandhya shows how much he cares for his wife. i am in love with Suraj as well as Anas Rashid.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

irobob2011

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.