BKB 13th MARCH !!!!!!!!!!!!! (Page 3)

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 13 March 2006 at 10:20am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sweetsorrow18

YAY!!!!! ANUJJJ DI!!!!!! UR THE BAK-BAK-BAKRI THIS WEEK! LOLLOLLOL

yes, I am ...Confused

yaar now its my turn to wish you an awesome bakri week filled with lots of fun, masti and electrifying questionsLOL

thank u so much Khush. lowe ya.

here are mine di

1) Your fav ice cream (sowwie khair i stole ur question againLOL)

- i am a very boring one....I like plain stuff, so my favourite one in Vanilla icecream. but if sometimes i want something else then it is butterscotch. I know u must be laughing after reading my choice...Ouch

2) Do you like to dance...if so, what type of dancing (ie. dirty dancing with apuWink)

I love to dance..I just cannot keep myself under control if the music is on..I learned Bharatnatyam was was i little. But now it is Bollywood dancing. I try to learn the steps after watching video.. I would love dirty dancing with Apu..Tablet, can u please let Apu know about it..kya pata woh taiyar ho jaye mere saath dance karne ko ? Smile

3) What is your profession?

- I am a IT Professional.

4) Describe a photograph which is very special to you (it could be anything or anyone)

- Photograph of 4 generations - My nani, my mom, myself and my elder one Aditi...I was very very close to my nani and when aditi was 10 months old, my hubby took this picture with 4 generations.

5) Use ONLY these words and create a sentence (Armaan, slippers, lotion, smile and masala mirchi omlette)

-tricky one, I will try. Armaan smile, put lotion and slippers and eat masala mirchi omlette. I added in 2 extra words - put, eat...please maaf kar do..

6) What do you prefer? Apu in white pants (to match his lady loveDead) or Apu in big chushma (to match his lady love on screenEmbarrassed)

- my heart says Apu in big chushma but my brain and my moral values say Apu in white pants.

7) Do you have any pets????

- I have 3 (my hubby and my 2 daughters are my pets LOLLOLLOL). they wil lget mad if they come to know what I have written here..Wink

8) Are u veg, non-veg or vegan?

- I was non-veg before marriage and now most of the time I am veg ..but jab dil nahin maanta tab I become non-veg again..

thats it for now anju di.......have an awesome time answering questions

thanks dear.. i am enjoying my time..

lowe ya!
(stay) KhushBig smile

love you too...

Anju

Jia IF-Rockerz
Jia
Jia

-

Posted: 13 March 2006 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjubala

Originally posted by sweetsorrow18

1) Your fav ice cream (sowwie khair i stole ur question againLOL)

- i am a very boring one....I like plain stuff, so my favourite one in Vanilla icecream. but if sometimes i want something else then it is butterscotch. I know u must be laughing after reading my choice...Ouch

oye chor khush,LOLTongue tujhe mein police mein report karogi!Wink

congrats anju for being the bakriWink no questions for now. i will be back at the end of this week.Smile

Originally posted by anjubala

7) Do you have any pets????

- I have 3 (my hubby and my 2 daughters are my pets LOLLOLLOL). they wil lget mad if they come to know what I have written here..Wink

LOLhaha...good one!

hope u have a great week.Smile

mikagurl23 IF-Dazzler
mikagurl23
mikagurl23

Posted: 13 March 2006 at 2:52pm | IP Logged
YAY anju!!!!!!!!! anju anju is da one, da master of replay de pon!!! Tongue
oki so my questions to you are:
1) If you were to pick a type of hair, what would be your dream hair? (curly, straight, jet black or brown or blonde)
2) do you tend to use your brain in life? if so, how much percent do you use daily out of 11 as its the normal range?
3) if you wanted to change your eye color, wat color would it be?
4) if you were a doctor or are a doctor, which one would you rather be or want to be?
Smile
anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 13 March 2006 at 3:13pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by mikagurl23

YAY anju!!!!!!!!! anju anju is da one, da master of replay de pon!!! Tongue

thanks Mika..but I did not get the line - master of replay de pon ..Confused
oki so my questions to you are:
1) If you were to pick a type of hair, what would be your dream hair? (curly, straight, jet black or brown or blonde)

- I have curly hair now and I hate it.....u see grass on the other side always looks green..So, my dream hair is Straight and Jet Black with brown highlights Big smile

2) do you tend to use your brain in life? if so, how much percent do you use daily out of 11 as its the normal range?

- yes, I do use my brain....dil khali family matters mein use hota hai aur baki jagah brain..I am a very normal person....so i use like any other normal person so u can say in the normal range..

3) if you wanted to change your eye color, wat color would it be?

- blue

4) if you were a doctor or are a doctor, which one would you rather be or want to be?

- I wanted to be a doctor (my dad and brother are doctors)..but I guess i was destined to be an IT Professional..If I would have been a doctor, I would have been preferred to be a Gynae..

Smile

bye..take care

Anju

priyaaa IF-Dazzler
priyaaa
priyaaa

Posted: 13 March 2006 at 6:45pm | IP Logged
yaaaay!! congos anju di!! Big smile Big smile Big smile
drrkamra Senior Member
drrkamra
drrkamra

Posted: 13 March 2006 at 7:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hansa

Originally posted by Mauritian

Originally posted by hansa

Originally posted by Mauritian

hmmmm hansa, you got me nostalgic Crying 1hostel food and warden???Rolling Eyes

Yeah - sigh - those were the days - watery dal, doggie chappatis, rajma that extract your tooth without the aid of a dentist and chicken that exercises every muscle in your jaw!!! LOL

and any reason was a good enough to latch on to people for a treat.....   any thing to escape that foodDead

like gate-crashing weddings!!! LOL

Hansa! Have you really gate-crashed a wedding? Wow! This is one thing I have not done and would love toLOLLOLLOL Everyone has done it and only I haven'tDisapprove

drrkamra Senior Member
drrkamra
drrkamra

Posted: 13 March 2006 at 7:36pm | IP Logged
Hello Anju! I had wanted to ask you this question and her I get this opportunity. What happened to the meeting plan? It disappeared.

I ask all the bakris the same question that is if I come to the bakri thread LOL

1) Whom did you have your first crush on and how did the person feel about it?

2) Who had the first first crush on you (the first of all the people who had crushes on you Wink ) and how did you feel about it?

Enjoy the hot e-seat!
reetsk Goldie
reetsk
reetsk

Posted: 13 March 2006 at 9:56pm | IP Logged
Hi Anju........
Wish you a very Happy Bakri and Holi week Tongue
i am sorry, don;t know you much but I am trying to know you after reading all your answers. I must say that romantic luv story is just fabolous. Does your husband have a younger brother or ......... Wink Embarrassed Embarrassed
Anyways, my questions to you........
1. What do you like most about IF??
2. Which is your favourite festival and how do you celebrate it?
3. Do you like to work or you prefer to be at home and enjoy home?
4. Do you India?
5. What is your hometown and what do you miss most about it??

Well, can;t think more at the moment, but will come back if there is anything........

Luv ya lots
Keep enjoying
Puneet.

Go to top