Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

BKB 13th MARCH !!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2

anjubala thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 18 years ago
This content was originally posted by: lashforever

How have you all been? Things going on fine! I am feeling a little low today 😭.... Hopefully posting this thread will help bring smiles to my face... because this week's BKB is a very very sweet person...

Hey dear, how do you feel now ? hope posting this thread made you smile and made you cheerful again..πŸ˜ƒ

------------------------------------------------------------ -------------------------------

she is a sindhi but makes masala dosas at home πŸ˜› 

she met her armaan in the US 10 years back!!!!! 😳

She has her little ashishs and ashiaanaas running around her now...πŸ˜†

a big fan of the show and a good friend of many of us...

let's give a big hand to Anjubala for bravely taking on the electric chair this week....!!!!!!!!!πŸ‘

OMG..I cannot believe it's me this week..

So, u gals caught me.😑, But you all are so sweet so I don't mind bein BKB..Infact I am very happy..πŸ˜ƒ

-----------------------------------------------

1) So anju, how did you find IF? How have you found the experience so far?

A friend and colleague of mine told me about IF. We used to share the JJKN story everyday and once I missed watching it and she said that there is a site that gives the detailed update. And she led me to IF..and rest is history. πŸ˜›. I lowe it..I am addicted to it. I have made so many friends here and the experience has been wonderful...

2) Who are you closest to here?

I would do injustice to my so many friends if I just write down one name here...You all are my second family and so are close to my heart. πŸ€—

3) What is the most romantic gesture your hubby have ever done to/for you?

There are many but one is really special to me - This was our first valentine's day after our wedding and we were flying to India. As soon as the plane took off, it was almost midnight so Feb 14th had started, he took out a beautiful gold chain and put it on me...And I was like 😳 and then in Paris airport, we were having our snacks and he took out matching gold bracelet..and he had ordered flowers to e delivered in the plane...πŸ˜‰. He is amazing.

I'll leave you alone for others to make kheema of, by questions πŸ˜†

Thank u so much...loved ur questions

---------------------------------------------------

all the best anju!!!!!!!!!!!!!!πŸ‘πŸΌ

πŸ€—..take care.

Anju

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweetsorrow18 thumbnail
YAY!!!!! ANUJJJ DI!!!!!! UR THE BAK-BAK-BAKRI THIS WEEK! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

yaar now its my turn to wish you an awesome bakri week filled with lots of fun, masti and electrifying questionsπŸ˜†

here are mine di

1) Your fav ice cream (sowwie khair i stole ur question againπŸ˜†)

2) Do you like to dance...if so, what type of dancing (ie. dirty dancing with apuπŸ˜‰)

3) What is your profession?

4) Describe a photograph which is very special to you (it could be anything or anyone)

5) Use ONLY these words and create a sentence (Armaan, slippers, lotion, smile and masala mirchi omlette)

6) What do you prefer? Apu in white pants (to match his lady love🀒) or Apu in big chushma (to match his lady love on screen😳)

7) Do you have any pets????

8) Are u veg, non-veg or vegan?

thats it for now anju di.......have an awesome time answering questions

lowe ya!
(stay) KhushπŸ˜ƒ

Edited by sweetsorrow18 - 18 years ago
anjubala thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: chatterbox

πŸ˜†
waah lashy kya intro diya hai

U r right, I was kinda blushing after reading the intro...😳
bakri halaal karne ko taiyar hai but i think its still sunday for her mayb tonite she wud be in surprise

I was not only surprised but in shock when I logged in and saw the post..I had to get coffee to digest the post. πŸ˜•

ok my questions to anju

Yes madam, I am ready..

anju tokhe gadhin gadhin waadhayon bakri bani aayi tu hin bere

pakdayiji wayen na tu haarein

meena, dhanyawad....khabar haa mukhe, yeh sab tanjhi chaal hundi...

tokhe munjha sawaal poye indha te sudhi to mazza kar

theek aa, mukhe intezaar rahendo taanjhe sawaal jo...

pehnji bi saalri khe monh chayo aaye ki tu hin bere bakri aayen

munjhe sawal jo intezaar karj tu
πŸ˜†

πŸ€—. take care

Anju

anjubala thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: hansa

Yeah - add some more - !"$$%$$$%%$ ""%$^%$$&^^😑😑😑

ha ha ha....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.. LMAO....

anjubala thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Mauritian

ahemπŸ˜†

lets start againπŸ˜†

congratulations anju πŸ˜›

Thank u so much my Name Twin πŸ€—

welcome on the hot seat...

your turn as a bakra ..... join the gangπŸ˜†

I was waiting to join ur gang..U know I like bakris..πŸ˜‰

bolo kya banna chahogi.... keema ya curry?

aapki jo ichha ho bana lo...mere to dono hi favourite hain.

describe your feelings at this point:

or is it

or maybe

I was like the first one when I read my name as the BAKRI. And then slowly once the coffee went in to my system, I turned to the 3rd one...no other feeling in between....

so here come my questions:

how are stalagtites and stalagmites formed?

- kuch kuch yaad aa raha hai ..I will have to go back to my 12th and get the answers for you...😑. Maine kya bataya ki chemistry was my favourite subject aapne to us baat ko pakar hi liya....Where are all my buddies who have taken their chemistry exam recently...

what is the difference between quick lime and slaked lime?

- πŸ˜• and  - I guess u see what the difference is between these 2 feelings..that is the difference between those 2 types of lime

what causes high tides and low tides?

- moon...the gravitational pull caused by the different stages of moon causes the low and high tides.. (I think I am right on atleast this one).

what came first: the chicken or the egg?

- very interesting question...aaj tak jab bare bare log aur scientist is baat ka pata nahin laga paye hain to hum kya cheez hain.. mere khayal se chicken pahle hogi tabhi to egg aayenge πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ

how are your aashish and ashiaanaa called?

- I have 2 ashiaanaa's ....- Elder one is Aditi (6 yrs old) and the little one is Suhani (2 yr old).

describe to us how you met your armaan!!!

- I met my Armaan here in US 10 yrs ago. I came here to work and I got selected by the client for the same project. I am so thankful to that manager who selected me and because of her I met my Armaan.

your feelings about jjkn ending soon.....

- I have mixed feelings right now. I really like JJKN and there was a time when I was hooked on to it but not now. I know I will be really sad once it gets over but in a way it is good that it will be ending ...sorry Buffie, Sheena, Moni and others who don't want it to end..It is better to end a show than dragging it for ever, then the whole purpose of the show is defeated. But I will miss the chemistry between Armaan and Jassi..and lemme make it clear that we all should be in touch even after JJKN gets over.

i think that is sufficient to warm you up...  let others turn you into a roastπŸ˜†

Thanks...I like roasted chicken also...

hope you enjoy your reign.

take careπŸ€—

πŸ€—..take care

Anju

anjubala thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: hansa

πŸ‘ Congo sweetie!!! Enjoy the grilling!!! πŸ˜†

Thanks dear. I am surely enjoying the grilling..πŸ˜ƒ

Ok, here are my ques:

How many years have you been married?

- It will be 10 yrs in August. But seems like I married him last year. Time flies.

How did your hubby propose to you?

- It was all that is supposed to be there... We were in a card shop one evening and he showed me a card that had something to do propose and all that. And before I could react, he went down on his knees and gave me a teddy bear holding heart 😳 and he said - .....no gals, I am not going to write what he said.... u can think of it urself πŸ˜‰. some things are very close to my heart and I prefer to keep them as it is..😳

What was your 1st impression of your hubby? Was it love at first sight?

- hmmm, impression. I thought he was a very nice guy who is ready to help anybody and everybody. No, for me it was not love at first sight. But for him it was...unki to ghanti baj gayi thi as soon as he saw me. πŸ˜†. He keeps telling me this, ki tumne to meri ghanti baja di thi pahle din hi...πŸ˜†

Did you ever get a warning from your warden when you were in hostel?

- No, never....I was a very nice and very responsible student and we 4 best friends always used to obey the rules of the hostel. 

Do you ever miss your hostel food?

- oh yes, there are certain dishes that I miss and I always ask my nanny now to make those..- like upma, aloo poha and sabudana khichdi..

Did your hubby ever get you into trouble when you were in college?

- I did not meet him when I was in college...It was not a college romance but after that..U can say workplace romance. πŸ˜‰

Describe the most embarrassing episode in your life.

- Let me wear my thinking cap...Anju, think think...think hard. Oh yes, here is my most embarrassing episode - my elder one Aditi was 4 yrs that time and we were in a group and talking general stuff ..when somebody said something about Australia and instantly I said 'Kangaroo' (u all can understand the way I would have pronounced the word ..we indians speak British English so the way Uk'ites and indians will speak was the way i spoke it) but then suddenly Aditi said infront of everybody "mommy, that is not how u say Kaaangruu...It is Kaangaruu and not Kangaroo.." (Americans kind of stretch it and pronounce it differently)..  And I was like, where do I hide my face...everybody was in splits....And I was red... 😑

Just to show the difference in the pronounciation I have written different spelling of Kangaroo...Gals do not think that I don't know how to spell it ...else this post will become my second most embarassing moment πŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒ
πŸ˜‰
If you could put the clock back, which particular moment in your life would you like to relive over and over again?

- When I gave birth to Aditi...- my second life.

Hehehehehe!!! That's all for now. Don't worry, i'll come back with more. Told you I'd roast you alive πŸ˜ƒ

No please no...I am already roasted...have nothing left more to roast.. πŸ˜‰

love you

Anju

anjubala thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: sweetsorrow18

YAY!!!!! ANUJJJ DI!!!!!! UR THE BAK-BAK-BAKRI THIS WEEK! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

yes, I am ...πŸ˜•

yaar now its my turn to wish you an awesome bakri week filled with lots of fun, masti and electrifying questionsπŸ˜†

thank u so much Khush. lowe ya.

here are mine di

1) Your fav ice cream (sowwie khair i stole ur question againπŸ˜†)

- i am a very boring one....I like plain stuff, so my favourite one in Vanilla icecream. but if sometimes i want something else then it is butterscotch. I know u must be laughing after reading my choice...

2) Do you like to dance...if so, what type of dancing (ie. dirty dancing with apuπŸ˜‰)

I love to dance..I just cannot keep myself under control if the music is on..I learned Bharatnatyam was was i little. But now it is Bollywood dancing. I try to learn the steps after watching video.. I would love dirty dancing with Apu..Tablet, can u please let Apu know about it..kya pata woh taiyar ho jaye mere saath dance karne ko ? 😊

3) What is your profession?

- I am a IT Professional.

4) Describe a photograph which is very special to you (it could be anything or anyone)

- Photograph of 4 generations - My nani, my mom, myself and my elder one Aditi...I was very very close to my nani and when aditi was 10 months old, my hubby took this picture with 4 generations.

5) Use ONLY these words and create a sentence (Armaan, slippers, lotion, smile and masala mirchi omlette)

-tricky one, I will try. Armaan smile, put lotion and slippers and eat masala mirchi omlette. I added in 2 extra words - put, eat...please maaf kar do..

6) What do you prefer? Apu in white pants (to match his lady love🀒) or Apu in big chushma (to match his lady love on screen😳)

- my heart says Apu in big chushma but my brain and my moral values say Apu in white pants.

- I have 3 (my hubby and my 2 daughters are my pets πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†). they wil lget mad if they come to know what I have written here..πŸ˜‰

8) Are u veg, non-veg or vegan?

- I was non-veg before marriage and now most of the time I am veg ..but jab dil nahin maanta tab I become non-veg again..

thats it for now anju di.......have an awesome time answering questions

thanks dear.. i am enjoying my time..

lowe ya!
(stay) KhushπŸ˜ƒ

love you too...

Anju

Jia thumbnail

oye chor khush,πŸ˜†πŸ˜› tujhe mein police mein report karogi!πŸ˜‰

congrats anju for being the bakriπŸ˜‰ no questions for now. i will be back at the end of this week.😊

This content was originally posted by: anjubala

- I have 3 (my hubby and my 2 daughters are my pets πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†). they wil lget mad if they come to know what I have written here..πŸ˜‰

πŸ˜†haha...good one!

hope u have a great week.😊

mikagurl23 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
YAY anju!!!!!!!!! anju anju is da one, da master of replay de pon!!! πŸ˜›
oki so my questions to you are:
1) If you were to pick a type of hair, what would be your dream hair? (curly, straight, jet black or brown or blonde)
2) do you tend to use your brain in life? if so, how much percent do you use daily out of 11 as its the normal range?
3) if you wanted to change your eye color, wat color would it be?
4) if you were a doctor or are a doctor, which one would you rather be or want to be?
😊
anjubala thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: mikagurl23

YAY anju!!!!!!!!! anju anju is da one, da master of replay de pon!!! πŸ˜›

thanks Mika..but I did not get the line - master of replay de pon ..πŸ˜•
oki so my questions to you are:
1) If you were to pick a type of hair, what would be your dream hair? (curly, straight, jet black or brown or blonde)

- I have curly hair now and I hate it.....u see grass on the other side always looks green..So, my dream hair is Straight and Jet Black with brown highlights πŸ˜ƒ

2) do you tend to use your brain in life? if so, how much percent do you use daily out of 11 as its the normal range?

- yes, I do use my brain....dil khali family matters mein use hota hai aur baki jagah brain..I am a very normal person....so i use like any other normal person so u can say in the normal range..

3) if you wanted to change your eye color, wat color would it be?

- blue

4) if you were a doctor or are a doctor, which one would you rather be or want to be?

- I wanted to be a doctor (my dad and brother are doctors)..but I guess i was destined to be an IT Professional..If I would have been a doctor, I would have been preferred to be a Gynae..

😊

bye..take care

Anju