Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

What make Barun a perfect and famous actor:edited (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 10

swetha1495

Goldie

swetha1495

Posted: 12 July 2012 at 12:29am | IP Logged
his one smirkDay Dreaming makes da whole day awesumm 4 me...his eyes awwwDay Dreaming...such expressive ones ...can just go on 4 months with his eyes without any dialougesWink...these r da two main reasons n ofcourse his fabulous acting makes everyone go crazy about himBig smile...luv u barunHeart...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "What make Barun a perfect and famous actor:edited (Page 6)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

banuzak

Groupbie

banuzak

Posted: 12 July 2012 at 1:14am | IP Logged
nice post...

-Crystal-Clear-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Crystal-Clear-

Posted: 12 July 2012 at 1:20am | IP Logged
Great post .. res Clap

xoxo_BaruNiall

Goldie

xoxo_BaruNiall

Posted: 12 July 2012 at 1:41am | IP Logged
Loved the post... amazing!

ASADsweetZOYA

IF-Sizzlerz

ASADsweetZOYA

Posted: 12 July 2012 at 2:51am | IP Logged
Clapcompletely loved ur post dear...Clap

i cant write more about him coz if i am gonna think i'll faint anyway...

but seriously i loved his ;

*down 2 earth personality even when he reaches high heights..Clap

* without any ego..without any attitude...the simplest guy in all the wayEmbarrassed,

*the care , love, respect  4 everyoneStar,

*the way he makes fun & put smile on facesSmile,

*obviously his amazing acting skills Clap,
  _ the way he is acting perfectly ASR who is 100% opposite 2 himClap,

*even though i am sad tat he got married LOLbut still i am loving him there too...he married his  childhood sweetheart..Embarrassedhe kept his word...he said tat beautiful girls in industry r not attracting him...note this  point...so sweet & proud of him...Day Dreaming

*his english...his pronunciation...Star

*over all more than a amazing actor he is a good human being...Clap

the list is not ending here...i said know i cant write more coz i'll faint...LOL
but i love him..i like him...more &more...Embarrassed
wish all the luck & wishes 4 his future life..Star..he rockksss ...Star..keep on rocking dear...Clap

Alisha_87k

Alisha_87k

Posted: 12 July 2012 at 3:30am | IP Logged
StarSEXY SOBTI Star Style, Smile, Smirk, Sexy Accent, Anger, Looks, Simple yet amazing Personality - Makes him a Perfect Actor Embarrassed
StarFAMOUS SOBTIStar For the acting he does so convincingly contrary to the dude he is! Ek baar jo commitment kara then no turning back Wink  For complementing Sanaya so wellSmile

arnav101

IF-Dazzler

arnav101

Posted: 13 July 2012 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
he is humble despite his FAME

Kashish_sweet

Goldie

Kashish_sweet

Posted: 13 July 2012 at 2:38pm | IP Logged
this post made me so happy and i completely agree with whatever u said. Barun himself is a very sweet and simple person which makes him so great in whatever he does

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.