Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

What make Barun a perfect and famous actor:edited (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 10

--sumana13--

IF-Rockerz

--sumana13--

Posted: 03 March 2012 at 6:06am | IP Logged
barun is too honest and down to earth ...
succsess hasn't gone to his head ...
I pray to God he doesn't change...
may the Lord give him good health...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ThreeDsRGYADeedeepa1

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "What make Barun a perfect and famous actor:edited (Page 4)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Deedeepa1

IF-Rockerz

Deedeepa1

Posted: 03 March 2012 at 7:53am | IP Logged

i just love barun sobti sooo much.oh man his eyes,body.hottty

Baki

IF-Sizzlerz

Baki

Posted: 03 March 2012 at 8:06am | IP Logged
He spreads happiness around him. He is enjoying each every moment of his life.
He is very friendly with everyone on the set. He cares for his friends. We does not know much about his personal relatives, but that's bcus he keeps them out of the media, which we all are respecting him for. 
As an actor he has improved alot in just one show. I have not seen his previous show. But I have to admin that I thought that he could be a better actor at the beginning of IPKKND, but he has surely proved me wrong. His voice, body-language and his eyes say everything now. He has became one of those, who truely deserves a place in TV-industry.

Edited by Baki - 03 March 2012 at 8:10am

mariyakamran

Posted: 08 March 2012 at 5:25am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Safi123

IF-Dazzler

Safi123

Posted: 21 April 2012 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
awesome post

HarshaBud

HarshaBud

Posted: 24 April 2012 at 5:42am | IP Logged
What Mr Sobti does on television every single week night is appeal to our emotions. His portrayal of the dark and destructive side of human nature is as appealing as his mesmerizing eyes when portraying love and tenderness (remember the 'holi' scenes?). He also uses extremely good diction, unlike the speed of his natural speech and as a result,  well-written dialogues are brought to life by him.  Rarely do we find such fantastic acting talent - I wish him lots of luck with his career. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

yogifalu

indi52

IF-Sizzlerz

indi52

Posted: 24 April 2012 at 7:54am | IP Logged
such a cute post.
awww isn't he just the abs v best.
can't figure why exactly but he seems unlike any other actor i've ever seen. some may be more handsome than him, some more polished, others more sure of themselves, still others more adroit. but but but, he is the one that has me riveted. there's something about this guy that i just can't put into words. he is the one.

arnav101

IF-Dazzler

arnav101

Posted: 17 May 2012 at 5:05am | IP Logged
HE is just GREAT IN WHAT EVER HE DOES. HE IS THE BEST 

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.