Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

What make Barun a perfect and famous actor:edited (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 10

coolsabs

IF-Rockerz

coolsabs

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 10:05pm | IP Logged
thanks to all my forum friends for commenting here...like all yours analysis about him and post has been just edited with your comments now...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "What make Barun a perfect and famous actor:edited (Page 3)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

crazyforarshi

crazyforarshi

Posted: 03 March 2012 at 1:26am | IP Logged
Very well analysed. Barun is a wonderful actor, have not come across anyone this perfect on TVThumbs Up. He is a killer combo of good looks, dashing personality, unbelievable acting ability, bang on expressions, great voice modulation, perfect dialogue delivery, command over language & the best of all, the amazing ability to mesmerize you with his eyes ( his eyes are the most expressive feature of his face Day Dreaming). The guy just doesn't need to open his mouth, his eyes say it all. Like Arnav compels Khushi to do whatever he says, in the same way he compels his audience to live with him, to feel with him, to love with him, to hate with him Hug. This is a powerhouse of talent guys. I watch IPKKND specially for him. He compels me to, can't help it. I keep falling deeper in love with him every single day...Heart. Hope he reads all of these posts & realises how much he means to all of us Star

riti4u

IF-Stunnerz

riti4u

Posted: 03 March 2012 at 1:54am | IP Logged
Clap wonderfully described Barun Sobti as actor..
I didnt noticed much of Barun before that but with this show my passion
has increased so much for fictional character that people call me mad sumtym..but I so much love Arnav..Heart and the man who made it possible is flawless actor called Barun Sobti..He is far much better than other TV actors..He deserves this success as it is due to his dedication and hardwork..So real with emotions that it feels like he is living the scenes...My favourite has to be his breaking down scene when he cries and look that he gives mixed with hurt,pain and anger...awesome brilliant acting...

mini16

Goldie

mini16

Posted: 03 March 2012 at 5:30am | IP Logged
lovely post

Anneyhuzaifah

Anneyhuzaifah

Posted: 03 March 2012 at 5:34am | IP Logged
I Love You Barun

barsita

IF-Dazzler

barsita

Posted: 03 March 2012 at 5:36am | IP Logged
awww
lovely post... agree with u... u are so good portarying sobti so beautifullyEmbarrassed

kushifan

kushifan

Posted: 03 March 2012 at 5:54am | IP Logged
mr sobti .. words are very less to describe him .. angry young man arnav+cool barun +humble nature = mr perfect.. he doesnt let success go off his head thats the best part of him.. wish him all the best for his future endeveour nd hopes he makes it big in bollywood.. nd the chemistry he shares with his co actors is absoluely amazing..nd has amazing acting skills..all the best barun..

Ipkknd-ki-fan1

IF-Rockerz

Ipkknd-ki-fan1

Posted: 03 March 2012 at 5:58am | IP Logged
Great post

Barun is just so wonderful that there are no words to decribe him he is truely and barun has carefully picked his shows because of the titles baat humari paaki hai ki iss barun sobti Ko kya naam doon

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.