Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sumana-13 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
barun is too honest and down to earth ...
succsess hasn't gone to his head ...
I pray to God he doesn't change...
may the Lord give him good health...
Deedeepa1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

i just love barun sobti sooo much.oh man his eyes,body.hottty

bahi. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
He spreads happiness around him. He is enjoying each every moment of his life.
He is very friendly with everyone on the set. He cares for his friends. We does not know much about his personal relatives, but that's bcus he keeps them out of the media, which we all are respecting him for. 
As an actor he has improved alot in just one show. I have not seen his previous show. But I have to admin that I thought that he could be a better actor at the beginning of IPKKND, but he has surely proved me wrong. His voice, body-language and his eyes say everything now. He has became one of those, who truely deserves a place in TV-industry.
Edited by Baki - 12 years ago
👏 what a post. its a fact that he is such a good actor. its difficult to find a person with these kind of acting skills. Really Barun Sobati hats off to you. 😳
HarshaBud thumbnail
What Mr Sobti does on television every single week night is appeal to our emotions. His portrayal of the dark and destructive side of human nature is as appealing as his mesmerizing eyes when portraying love and tenderness (remember the 'holi' scenes?). He also uses extremely good diction, unlike the speed of his natural speech and as a result,  well-written dialogues are brought to life by him.  Rarely do we find such fantastic acting talent - I wish him lots of luck with his career. 
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
such a cute post.
awww isn't he just the abs v best.
can't figure why exactly but he seems unlike any other actor i've ever seen. some may be more handsome than him, some more polished, others more sure of themselves, still others more adroit. but but but, he is the one that has me riveted. there's something about this guy that i just can't put into words. he is the one.
arnav101 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
HE is just GREAT IN WHAT EVER HE DOES. HE IS THE BEST 
vaatuhaara thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@Coolsabs... Dear, i apologize to u for mistaking u as a Barun Basher. I'm sorry. I knw, u too r obviously missing Barun n Arnav like me n many of us. Bt, dat title of ur post made me go wild. I'm sorry, for hurting u. These days every1 is bashing him. N even a genuine post showing concern for Barun is used by those who dont like him as an oppertunity to criticise him. As a fan i get irritated. Once again, i apologize to you dear;-)
jainneha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
no he  is one of the hottest actors around i watch this show  just to drool over him.😍
Sabarnee_25 thumbnail
@cutebarun- Its okay...all is well..I know that Barunians would react seeing my post...so I was mentallly prepared for that...