Page 1 of 10

Page 1
Page   of 10
Page 2 Page 10

coolsabs

IF-Rockerz

coolsabs

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 2:11am | IP Logged

Hey we all are drooling in this forum over Mr. Barun Sobti but have you think of it that why we all are attracted by him so much?

So just writing his X factors down here to share my thoughts about Mr. Barun Adorable Sobti...
HeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeart

No.1-
 To be true barun is not a very handsome man but it is his personality which has worked to increase and make up his looks. So it has been a good point of Barun Sobti. But his maintained body and newly added six pacs are also doing the same from him.Clap
No. 2-
 Just mentioned above that his stunning personality works a lot for him.. He is not like his current charecter Arnav but just its opposite. He is sweet, loving and caring person. But his real charecteristics don't left an impression on his reel charecter. So the power to make difference into him and his charecter has worked for him.Clap
No.3-
His acting skills are truly adorable and appreciative. We wonder when we see his various expressions. How can you able to express so much imotions so beautifully on your face?? You are truly an awesome actor.Clap
No.4-
Though just married but Mr. Sobti has a great fan following around the world. Especially girls like him very very much. So his day by day increasing fan following has rised the posibility of being a famous actor.Embarrassed
No.5-
And the last but the most important fact is that he can change himself with the change of the charecter. In example in his last show we have watched him as a boy. No, not by age but by his behaviour. But  in IPKKND he is shown as a mature man. We can make difference between the two charecter so easily and will surely wonder that OMG, it is the same man.Shocked

Hmm...till now listed all the reasons behind being a perfect and famous actor. Hope that you all will love to add more...will edit the post as I'll get responses. Okay??
If you love Barun Sobti and also the post the please hit the LIKE button and responses from every viewer is highly soliciated.
HeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeart
Lovely post !
I pray that he sees this !
He is like sooo perfect you know , His acting , Himself as a person ... He's funny , friendly , takes care of others .. what else do u need ?!
&& Yes as u said , he portrays every character in a perfect way , either Shravan in bhph or ASR / Arnav in ipkknd !
He has a great talent , and i am sure everybody recognises that ! :)

Truth is , He's won over the hearts of million girls in spite of being married ! And we respect the fact that he is married , and loves his wife a lot ;) True gentleman hey ^^
@RAiNA-
Dashing personalityCool + Killer looksWink + Lovely smile Smile+ Awesome acting abilityThumbs Up and last but not the least his eyesDay Dreaming

@ArHi4ever
Nice Post and Only One Thing Make Him like This Its Hisself

@P4R0
Well anything to do with Mr.B is great...Day Dreaming
Everything you said was spot on...although I actually think he is quite cute and depending on what he wears and how he acts he looks damn HOTBlushing
He's personality is what every girl should wantEmbarrassed

Mr.Barun Sobti is...

EmbarrassedPeRfEcTiOn pErSoNiFiEdApprove
Day Dreaming

"Speak with your body, think with your heart and love with your soul."

@Juicee_Sushie
Love your post and every point is spot on except I disagree about his attractiveness I think he is very attractive & gorgeous & delicious &...!!!

He is the most amazing actor I have ever seen he can convey more emotions with one look than some established actors can ever hope to be able to do in their whole lifetime of training and acting!!!

He has an immense amount of humility and is very down to earth, I don't think he even realises the effect he has had on millions of female viewers all over the world.  Or for that matter just how many people out there are in love with him. 

It takes an extraordinary human being to not let something like that go to their head and still retain their inner values & integrity!!

In fact that is exactly what he is an EXTRAORDINARY HUMAN BEING (a greek god...hmmm Barun in a togaDay Dreaming)!!!

Edited by Juicee_Sushie - 08 December 2011 at 6:00am

@ArhiKoolio
He's such a cute person Embarrassed
who always want every ppl around him
BE HAPPY ALWAYSTongue
&   
He's such a darling person Embarrassed
who whenever do pranks on somebody
never hurt anybodyApprove
just give luv everybodyDay Dreaming
He's such a sweety personEmbarrassed
who Spread Happiness in our life
thats y we luv him so muchHug
N drool on him only  Silly

He's none other then our very own luving 
 HeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeart
BARUN SOBTI
StarStarStarStarStarStarStar

@community_drive
Barun Woderful Sobti, , I mean barun Awesome Sobti, actually Barun Excellent Sobti, Uff, Barun Handsome Sobti, nai actually, Barun fantastic Sobti, 

OK Mr. Barun our fav Sobti!

fine Barun Sobti, is a superb Actor, a great human as he seems to be, a cool guys, Hot Hot hot but Sweet sweet sweet!

I never liked any guy on TV ever since I crossed my teens and got marrried!

But this guy, made me go against my own rules and principleS! i hav become his crazy fan!

so Barun Adorable Sobti!

@ coolsabs, excellent post, n excellent analysis on him!

thanx for this wonderful post! 

Edited by coolsabs - 08 December 2011 at 10:05pm

The following 197 member(s) liked the above post:

ngangalmawrygirlgeniuslibramkapsirisha_prernatwinkle90love_arnavsanjana_kapoorjasu5jayajayabudzmiyuterangpiPink77gracebomsonsheikhzarvignIPKKNDcrazypinky1495Sharu02YasssathalustarryeyedmoonGeet_KangMistumyasminraizadajayanmohandua_foreverbammuBarunettemontykothapalliDccmNisha73metaphor4shreeshmaarshilover75justinb765601109eshitamisrabanuzakShikhaBarunchocolate12swathichittooriSYGOmerry777simpEve27kausar1219Jordinpretty_bird2011nazishkhankoyel.cKajenEternityniedaDursreianaskamanip@rasMizhizeefan 1sabiha ali_CrazySuzi_Sanam.Mehra1amara23Maohgangstagal07nocryachutykethgauthami1CrazySaRunianA_Nova_VidaFarighInsanBrashti24ThreeDsAnnu92shizishreenishkala74mariyakamranvp12Arshi208RGYAAmmmcrazyforarshiAce11jennadhinikDeepusingh08kmv3dsumayya98S.Hafeezpayel3004pasbarunluckyasrTZSOOrabid52aina123chithusakkiusha66Rubab4137ArshiNmaNervsjdd1959kunuarshiankii543Pyaaraarnavdecemaprbramcote46Barun-Obsessedpriyu03elopeswetha1495vellainsaanpriyankaaxoxo_BaruNiallsk62SharaaashishjaoreroldcsaddafmahmoodBarunz4everArshiRaigupthagopikaajiTeleFanShweta_1Juicee_Sushiesun2011P4ROAJlovesArshiashw99zobshehRichie-Richarchie_79amaypranayRushilovesBarunshilparoxxRee1306laapangelic_leena_3IPKKNDfan4everprathikriPashnaBarunshellLuvBarunSanayamelihoneyBreeeezybepatientarshisfancute_sarunkimsy5aakanshyanumber1serialpup03lolly143kooltoadcoronapsychesaima4744Barundeewani19Deb_Barun_Arnavstg11yyy2krish3Deedeepa1shagun_sarun-suga---BSI-FaNaTic--..Apz..--sumana13--subiscssunflower52UltimateBarunpinky_blueskiesmahamluvsbspri_armaanBigbang_GDriti4uapplesauce.-CuteDarling-..Amina..BakichocobrownieshoneypriyaDivya1503-dosy_devil-FreshDaisypc_palsASADsweetZOYA-Crystal-Clear--ElmoFuj-indi52thulasi_arshi.Brooke._sree_-SizzlingBarun--BarunJalebiGirlpolly_mkArshi.Sugi.IPK-Rashisunaina02.shinchan.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "What make Barun a perfect and famous actor:edited" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

coolsabs

IF-Rockerz

coolsabs

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 2:13am | IP Logged
res for responses.

LalalandxMissy

Groupbie

LalalandxMissy

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 2:21am | IP Logged
Awww !!!!
Lovely post !
I pray that he sees this !
He is like sooo perfect you know , His acting , Himself as a person ... He's funny , friendly , takes care of others .. what else do u need ?!
&& Yes as u said , he portrays every character in a perfect way , either Shravan in bhph or ASR / Arnav in ipkknd !
He has a great talent , and i am sure everybody recognises that ! :)

Truth is , He's won over the hearts of million girls in spite of being married ! And we respect the fact that he is married , and loves his wife a lot ;) True gentleman hey ^^

x

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shidin0117P4RO

coolsabs

IF-Rockerz

coolsabs

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 2:28am | IP Logged
hey thanks for commenting...I've edited my post with your response...please have a look...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LalalandxMissy

LalalandxMissy

Groupbie

LalalandxMissy

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 2:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by coolsabs

hey thanks for commenting...I've edited my post with your response...please have a look...

Thank you <3

coolsabs

IF-Rockerz

coolsabs

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 2:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LalalandxMissy

Originally posted by coolsabs

Thank you <3

my pleasure...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LalalandxMissy

coolsabs

IF-Rockerz

coolsabs

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 4:01am | IP Logged
hey all please hit the LIKE button and do comments...

--BSI-FaNaTic--

IF-Rockerz

--BSI-FaNaTic--

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 5:22am | IP Logged
excellent post...Clap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

P4ROUltimateBarun

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.