Kuch Toh Log Kehenge
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

India-Forums

Will Nidhi ever get a decent job outside KGH?

achiever IF-Dazzler
achiever
achiever

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 2:09am | IP Logged

i dbt tht Nidhi wud ever get a job in decent hospital if she is so frank abt her dismissal..Ouch..

Professionally, its a biggest set back for Nidhi.. Dr. Ashu stated clearly tht it was due to her continued professional negligence she is thrown out immediately..Ouch..

Obviously Nidhi cant b frank abt the "other" reasons.. Nor Dr. Ashu can take back his words abt the reason of Nidhi's dismissal to his own medical fraternity..

so actually both Dr. Nidhi and Dr. Ashu r in a fix..

either way, Dr. Ashu guilt ridden will have to take back Nidhi or at least he will need to talk to Nidhi abt it..

bt i guess Nidhi wont budge easily till she gets clear answer as to y she was thrown out so rudely..

all in all, its a tough road for Dr. Ashu.. kare to bhi mushkil... na kare to bhi mushkil..LOL.. Pyaar mein kya se kya ho gaye hamare Ashu babu.LOLLOL..

I think Armaan, Rangnath, and Rohan wud b very instrumental in bringing Nidhi back to KGH.. I dunno how in the world wud Ashu make Nidhi come back... its one v promising scene tht i m very much luking forward too..

bt 1st I want 2 c Ashu's reactions wen he learns tht Nidhi indeed loves him and Not Rohan... I m sure hes gonna do a jig this time in the December baarish..LOLLOLLOLLOL

dunno how CVs wud place all these jumbled up plots here serially.. wether 1st it will b Nidhi's return back to KGH... or Ashu's plain jealousy over Nidhi... or wether 1st Ashu wud learn abt the "other" part of the luv ishtory and get possessive coz he cant confess bt cant c the love of his life slippig away from his hands eithr...LOLLOLLOLLOL..

Edited by achiever - 08 December 2011 at 2:14am

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

aish77ronnie85Armu4evartmsjustpratiLizzieBennettAbhiAnilifeztufMehek25eshasrkDarine1980tulipdaisyyanks28rabzonedgesun29

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 2:18am | IP Logged
Achieverrr... how can u doubt ma babys.. skillsets?? Angry 

Career options for ma Ashu's Wifey --
a) Phoolwali - Phool kali.. chand sitare.. yeh sab hai naam humare
b) Alarm Clock services - Subah 7baj gaye.. par partaay abhi baki hai..
c) Cook - Speciality in Hare chane ki kadi...
d) Open a Chai ki Kitli - Self employed - Speciality Adrak wali chai
e) Story teller - Pariyon ki Kahani sunae.. pari.. suhani!
f) Host KBC  -- Shasht koti Mahamani

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

LMAO.. sorry for deviating.. lovely post and i know.. this is the second most reason why i was uber peeved at Ashu.. i mean.. he culd hv instead of sacking her.. request her to quit.. after citing all the reasons barring the main one..! I dunno why he had to do something that blotted her CV to such an extent..! M not gonna b surprised if she gets rejected in this interview ..given the reasoning of her getting fired and her nonchalance and frankness!!

Gonna be really interesting to see how n when n why Nidhi returns to her sasural... Embarrassed and her piya..! I have high hopes for the track too!!

Btw... loved the idea of him. .doing a lil... 'Move it Move it' ..when he finds out that Nidhi loves him as well Dancing

Edited by Armu4eva - 08 December 2011 at 2:20am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ronnie85rtmsLizzieBennettAbhiAniachieverMehek25yanks28

yanks28 IF-Sizzlerz
yanks28
yanks28

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 3:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by achiever

bt 1st I want 2 c Ashu's reactions wen he learns tht Nidhi indeed loves him and Not Rohan... I m sure hes gonna do a jig this time in the December baarish..LOL

LOLLOLLOL NO WAY MB does a jig...but it sounds so cuuuteee!!! Imagine him...Dancing dancing & singing with joy...Day DreamingLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evartmsAbhiAniachiever

LizzieBennett Goldie
LizzieBennett
LizzieBennett

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 4:34am | IP Logged
Btw... loved the idea of him. .doing a lil... 'Move it Move it' ..when he finds out that Nidhi loves him as well

@bold: Confused..
I thought he knows that ConfusedConfusedConfused or understands it at some level... I wrote that in my analysis as well. When he says "Pyaar toh rahega uske dil mein nafrat bankar" , I thought it means he knows that she's in love with him.
That would also make a stronger case for him to have fired her..if it was just him loving her, he could have let her be in the hospital and controlled himself somehow, instead of like Tanu said choosing to put a blot on her CV. My reasoning was that he fired her bcos she loves him and the only way he can discourage that is by letting her go and turning it into hatredConfusedCry..
Am I wrong here, guys??? ConfusedConfused

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

lidvinrtmsMehek25rabzonedge

rabzonedge IF-Sizzlerz
rabzonedge
rabzonedge

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 4:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LizzieBennett

Btw... loved the idea of him. .doing a lil... 'Move it Move it' ..when he finds out that Nidhi loves him as well

I thought he knows that ConfusedConfusedConfused or understands it at some level... I wrote that in my analysis as well. When he says "Pyaar toh rahega uske dil mein nafrat bankar" , I thought it means he knows that she's in love with him.
That would also make a stronger case for him to have fired her..if it was just him loving her, he could have let her be in the hospital and controlled himself somehow, instead of like Tanu said choosing to put a blot on her CV. My reasoning was that he fired her bcos she loves him and the only way he can discourage that is by letting her go and turning it into hatredConfusedCry..

nope...i agree with u...Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rtmsLizzieBennett

bhavik1984 Groupbie
bhavik1984
bhavik1984

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 5:00am | IP Logged
POST REMOVED BY USER

Edited by bhavik1984 - 13 December 2011 at 7:07am
LizzieBennett Goldie
LizzieBennett
LizzieBennett

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 5:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Armu4eva

this is the second most reason why i was uber peeved at Ashu.. i mean.. he culd hv instead of sacking her.. request her to quit.. after citing all the reasons barring the main one..! I dunno why he had to do something that blotted her CV to such an extent..! M not gonna b surprised if she gets rejected in this interview ..given the reasoning of her getting fired and her nonchalance and frankness!!

Gonna be really interesting to see how n when n why Nidhi returns to her sasural... Embarrassed and her piya..! I have high hopes for the track too!!

Btw... loved the idea of him. .doing a lil... 'Move it Move it' ..when he finds out that Nidhi loves him as well Dancing

He behaved the way he did and sacked her because he wanted to turn her love into hate.. SO that she does not feel the pain of unrequited love and resigns herself to moving on and forgetting about him. IF he had sat her down and explained reasons etc, then she never would be as peeved at him as she is now.. I'm guessing that's why he took the drastic step of putting a blot on his beloved's CV and marring her professional future...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rtmsrabzonedge

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 5:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LizzieBennett

He could have fired her for x no. of reasons.. but firing for MISTAKES.. amounting to medical negiligence is unfair... n unprofessional..! Only those who work.. wuld understand the impact of such things on their career imho... ! Since i have debated ashus unprofessional sacking of Nidhi.. quite a few times.. i will refrain from discussing it again... Embarrassed

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index