Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga)

India-Forums

   
Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga)
Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga)

BHASKAR - Better say Sorry (Page 30)

SujalkiDeewani IF-Dazzler
SujalkiDeewani
SujalkiDeewani

Joined: 01 June 2005
Posts: 4840

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 8:03am | IP Logged
no idea 2 me............wats happening........i jus visited.......on 3rd page(i guess)....aur yahan tou meri pinku akeli hai Embarrassed

Hard Rock Goldie
Hard Rock
Hard Rock

Joined: 28 August 2004
Posts: 1867

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 9:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by genious420

Originally posted by Mohsin

koi bataye ga kai kiya ho raha hai yahan.... Confused
itnai pages mai nahi parh sakta.... LOL

mohsin bro

dont be cg

KOI BATAYE GA YAHAN KIYA HO RAHA HAI LOL

he he LOLLOLLOL..good one.........Mohsin CG ki tarah dialogue maar raha hain.

Sara_DONT_ASK IF-Stunnerz
Sara_DONT_ASK
Sara_DONT_ASK

Joined: 15 August 2005
Posts: 27474

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 9:43am | IP Logged
Ok.....so evrything clear nowww..... Tongue

No bashin by hardy sis....unho ne wahi kaha jo rajeev....bhi sach maanta haiii Wink LOL

N ya pinku.....tumne side toe nahi badli naa....

BRO ke emotional jaal main toe nahi aa gayii tuuu Wink LOL

N nowww.....we want a party n an apologyyyy......thts final.....bro rajeev has also asked 4 an apology n a party.....ab toe deeni padhe giii LOL
NidaRajeev IF-Sizzlerz
NidaRajeev
NidaRajeev

Joined: 08 June 2005
Posts: 11651

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 10:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by saara 1

Ok.....so evrything clear nowww..... Tongue

No bashin by hardy sis....unho ne wahi kaha jo rajeev....bhi sach maanta haiii Wink LOL

N ya pinku.....tumne side toe nahi badli naa....

BRO ke emotional jaal main toe nahi aa gayii tuuu Wink LOL

N nowww.....we want a party n an apologyyyy......thts final.....bro rajeev has also asked 4 an apology n a party.....ab toe deeni padhe giii LOL


i agree wid saaraSmileSmile

ho jaye party kyu saaraSmileWink

rajeevkhandelwa Groupbie
rajeevkhandelwa
rajeevkhandelwa

Joined: 09 August 2005
Posts: 192

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 10:09am | IP Logged
hi hardy
wat is the meaning of "sarphira " ? can anybody write the meaning of that ?
sim38 IF-Dazzler
sim38
sim38

Joined: 30 July 2005
Posts: 4037

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 10:21am | IP Logged

Originally posted by rajeevkhandelwa

hi hardy
wat is the meaning of "sarphira " ? can anybody write the meaning of that ?

Sirphira means...Gone case..

Maine nahiin kaha ...Hardy ne batayaWink

aromi IF-Dazzler
aromi
aromi

Joined: 19 June 2005
Posts: 3773

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 10:45am | IP Logged
gone case...iwould conclude hopeless case tooo...(not bounded to rajeev) LOL
farhina IF-Dazzler
farhina
farhina

Joined: 08 May 2005
Posts: 4159

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Wink
Originally posted by Hard Rock

Originally posted by genious420

Originally posted by Mohsin

koi bataye ga kai kiya ho raha hai yahan.... Confused
itnai pages mai nahi parh sakta.... LOL

mohsin bro

dont be cg

KOI BATAYE GA YAHAN KIYA HO RAHA HAI LOL

he he LOLLOLLOL..good one.........Mohsin CG ki tarah dialogue maar raha hain.

oh my god i cant stop my laugh...................LOL

gud said geniousWink

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Birthday Shoutout show for Bhaskar Bro

2 3 4 5 6 7

Author: Anuradha   Replies: 51   Views: 4334

Anuradha 51 4334 23 January 2008 at 3:04pm by nidhi2013
cRoWn tHe KiNg - GM Bhaskar-pg 12

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27

Author: Lovers Ka Love   Replies: 214   Views: 10780

Lovers Ka Love 214 10780 01 January 2008 at 6:55am by Lovers Ka Love
bhaskar bro history(his likes)chat club

Author: saranya   Replies: 1   Views: 643

saranya 1 643 07 May 2007 at 5:06am by AmritaRao-Nina
Bhaskar bro ki shaadi karao...

Author: linkin   Replies: 3   Views: 583

linkin 3 583 08 April 2007 at 1:04am by Barnali
Gurpreet getting better n better

Author: bonkers   Replies: 8   Views: 838

bonkers 8 838 10 July 2006 at 6:10am by shinu

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga) Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index