bollyfan81 thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

I wonder if Prem lnows the truth and side w/ Sharad. I hope Mukti leaves so Prem will realize he is missing his love. I think she will coz knowone will believe her. I hope that happens real soon. Prem will try find them somehow after he realizes he misses her and loves so much. let me know what u all think. ttyl. Bye!!

KZK Fan

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

xoxsubhaxox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
ohhh..i really want that to happen..but i dont think it will happen soon!
evalastingsmile thumbnail
sorry but i dont agree.... she's suffering soo much and he doesnt give a shit.. he's and they entire family r insulting her so much.. even he wants her out of the house.. nothing of that sort will happen.. he'll never stand by her. he knows very wel;ll sharad did it n still he is not concerned. y would he b when she leaves?? sorry but i hate the way she reacts too.. she has no bloody proof n is going to the police station? for the 1st time im happy prerna is siding wrong coz she has no valid proof.. its so true that any1 would believe wat others r.. 1st prem then sharad, no proof.. cummon guys.. she needs to get out of there find valid proof and throw it on their faces.. sorry imbeing nasty but its annoying the way she reacts.. at the end of the day she can make they familu stand by her and its a good decision for her to leave..
~nikki~ thumbnail
agree wid u but it will take some time for prem to realize that he loves mukti
jannat 4eva thumbnail
hold on a second....wot i think prem noes who raped mukti-sharad....the reason he is taking sides wiv shradad coz he saving SNEHAS wedding he dosent wot them 2 split up coz he loves his own sister
mandeep89 thumbnail
i agree with jannat but if he really truly luved her than he wouldn't want her with a rapist n also wat will happen 2 her after she finds out dat infact shard really did rape mukti n when he goes to jail it's gonna make headlines n then when every1 reads da papers her reputation will be tainted n ppl will think dat of how she could stay with a rapist n now dat she's carryin a rapists baby
ionia thumbnail
 I totally agree with u
This content was originally posted by: evalastingsmile

sorry but i dont agree.... she's suffering soo much and he doesnt give a shit.. he's and they entire family r insulting her so much.. even he wants her out of the house.. nothing of that sort will happen.. he'll never stand by her. he knows very wel;ll sharad did it n still he is not concerned. y would he b when she leaves?? sorry but i hate the way she reacts too.. she has no bloody proof n is going to the police station? for the 1st time im happy prerna is siding wrong coz she has no valid proof.. its so true that any1 would believe wat others r.. 1st prem then sharad, no proof.. cummon guys.. she needs to get out of there find valid proof and throw it on their faces.. sorry imbeing nasty but its annoying the way she reacts.. at the end of the day she can make they familu stand by her and its a good decision for her to leave..

apux thumbnail
Prem's not justified in hiding the truth about Sharad...if he knew the truth, he should have said something to get her sister away from such an animal...he doesn't care...like he said Yudi doesn't love anyone...its all about him, he definitely wants to get rid of Mukti...