Users

Frequent Posters

AishwaryaRathod thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Originally posted by: Buffie

DUDE, WHAT ALL CAN MIRROR CONFIRM๐Ÿ˜†

Weeellllll......

he appeared on KWK with his dad and Preity and he was touted as being SINGLE(the appearance happened when he was supposedly with DS if mid-day is to be believed);if he was indeed with DS and she wasn't acknowledged, shouldn't she have gotten the picture and moved on??All of Bwood loves him, why would they love some1 who was such an ๐Ÿคฌ;forget that he is a B, he was a B when they had written him off earlier as well and Abhi knows how to treat ladies from what i hear, he would never do that;

Edited by legallyblonde21 - 18 years ago
ms-tabu thumbnail
Originally posted by: legallyblonde21

Duuuudeeeeeee.....YAY!!!do NOT take those love songs in the dedication to AA/Armaan post๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

he does NOT need to see those๐Ÿ˜ƒ

and duuudeeee I have met SRK as well and I beg to differ..maybe different experiences and most certainly different opinions BUT I've met SRK 3 times and I have no words to describe how fantabulously fantastic that man is; he aint King Khan for nothing...he is really really REALLY charming and suave and maybe that is mistaken as flirting๐Ÿ˜• and plus GK is secure and knows that SRK loves her with his heart, breathe and soul and he would never ever ever cheat on her..how I wish someone else was like GK BUT that would be asking for a lot and that would be something that would never happen in this lifetime....

no offense tabz๐Ÿ˜ƒ

no sheenz, i am not offended, its just my opinion, and dear i do understand the difference between flirting,and just bieng nice , i will still stick to what i said, i have spent quite sum time with SRK last yr, in a private party in Delhi,๐Ÿ˜Š, i dont brand him as a womaniser, but  he is a harmless flirt,just my opinion thats all๐Ÿ˜ƒi found AA more cofortable to be with๐Ÿ˜›

insouciance thumbnail
well, abhi did to dips just what punjj did to ss ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜ก ..so now if dips in future acts eccetric fashion(which thankfully she doesnt), abhi would get alll the blame ๐Ÿ˜ก ....and remember sheena what i told you yesterday, AA became a loser the day he married ss ...now abhi is such a loser ๐Ÿคข ...he dumped dips for ash.... ๐Ÿ˜ก
fan no 1 jjkn thumbnail

Originally posted by: Buffie

well, abhi did to dips just what punjj did to ss ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜ก ..so now if dips in future acts eccetric fashion(which thankfully she doesnt), abhi would get alll the blame ๐Ÿ˜ก ....and remember sheena what i told you yesterday, AA became a loser the day he married ss ...now abhi is such a loser ๐Ÿคข ...he dumped dips for ash.... ๐Ÿ˜ก

You are right buffie what how did Apu know that Mona would come out like this. God reserved some places for some one let us see what happens.........as you know I am very hopeful.

AishwaryaRathod thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: tablet

no sheenz, i am not offended, its just my opinion, and dear i do understand the difference between flirting,and just bieng nice , i will still stick to what i said, i have spent quite sum time with SRK last yr, in a private party in Delhi,๐Ÿ˜Š, i dont brand him as a womaniser, but  he is a harmless flirt,just my opinion thats all๐Ÿ˜ƒi found AA more cofortable to be with๐Ÿ˜›

well..I will stick to what i said as well--I met SRK at the Taj in Delhi, spent time backstage at Temptations 2004 here in London, and I met him at heathrow airport as well, and he roooxxxxxxxxxx like no other!!!!

Buffster...I am not ready to believe mid-day..we'll talk later..i have to go๐Ÿ˜›

Sharmii thumbnail
ok..maybe people just mistook apu for armaan suri.. ๐Ÿ˜†
send my best wishes for apu.. ๐Ÿ˜› !!!
and my bestest love for armaan.. ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜† !!