Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

India-Forums

AA not a flirt-dont pm luv letters (Page 2)

insouciance IF-Rockerz
insouciance
insouciance

Posted: 13 March 2006 at 1:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by legallyblonde21

Originally posted by Buffie

lmaooooooooooooooo...sheena...abhi is an Censored....read mid day today Angry

duuudeee..mid-day is Censored..........why are we hearing about this A-D thing NOW??why DS of alll people???and Bips looovvess Abhi she would never badmouth him...

Let mirror confirmLOL

DUDE, WHAT ALL CAN MIRROR CONFIRMLOL

fan no 1 jjkn Goldie
fan no 1 jjkn
fan no 1 jjkn

Posted: 13 March 2006 at 1:15am | IP Logged

Guys it is true AA is not flirt so don't send Tab such letters. In reality also we never heard any gossip against him earlier.

He is married man and a responsible son.

AND HE ONLY LOVES ?????LOL

Edit kiya thoda mistake tha (don't add karna bhul gayi thi)

Edited by fan no 1 jjkn - 13 March 2006 at 4:08am
BeautifulBillo IF-Dazzler
BeautifulBillo
BeautifulBillo

Posted: 13 March 2006 at 1:17am | IP Logged

lmaooooooooooooooo...sheena...abhi is an Censored....read mid day today Angry

duuudeee..mid-day is Censored..........why are we hearing about this A-D thing NOW??why DS of alll people???and Bips looovvess Abhi she would never badmouth him...

Let mirror confirmLOL

DUDE, WHAT ALL CAN MIRROR CONFIRMLOL

Weeellllll......

he appeared on KWK with his dad and Preity and he was touted as being SINGLE(the appearance happened when he was supposedly with DS if mid-day is to be believed);if he was indeed with DS and she wasn't acknowledged, shouldn't she have gotten the picture and moved on??All of Bwood loves him, why would they love some1 who was such an Censored;forget that he is a B, he was a B when they had written him off earlier as well and Abhi knows how to treat ladies from what i hear, he would never do that;

Edited by legallyblonde21 - 13 March 2006 at 1:20am
ms-tabu Goldie
ms-tabu
ms-tabu

Posted: 13 March 2006 at 1:24am | IP Logged

Originally posted by tablet

LEMME TELL U SRK IS A FFLIRTDead-YES I HAV EMET HIM TOO, BUT AA IS VERY MUCH DECENT MAN WHO KNOWS HIS LMITS.Clap

thats all, no offence meant to anyone, so plz dont take things personally and hema dear i will take your message if i goEmbarrassed

Duuuudeeeeeee.....YAY!!!do NOT take those love songs in the dedication to AA/Armaan postBig smileBig smileBig smile

he does NOT need to see thoseBig smile

and duuudeeee I have met SRK as well and I beg to differ..maybe different experiences and most certainly different opinions BUT I've met SRK 3 times and I have no words to describe how fantabulously fantastic that man is; he aint King Khan for nothing...he is really really REALLY charming and suave and maybe that is mistaken as flirtingConfused and plus GK is secure and knows that SRK loves her with his heart, breathe and soul and he would never ever ever cheat on her..how I wish someone else was like GK BUT that would be asking for a lot and that would be something that would never happen in this lifetime....

no offense tabzBig smile

no sheenz, i am not offended, its just my opinion, and dear i do understand the difference between flirting,and just bieng nice , i will still stick to what i said, i have spent quite sum time with SRK last yr, in a private party in Delhi,Smile, i dont brand him as a womaniser, but  he is a harmless flirt,just my opinion thats allBig smilei found AA more cofortable to be withTongue

insouciance IF-Rockerz
insouciance
insouciance

Posted: 13 March 2006 at 1:26am | IP Logged
well, abhi did to dips just what punjj did to ss LOL Angry ..so now if dips in future acts eccetric fashion(which thankfully she doesnt), abhi would get alll the blame Angry ....and remember sheena what i told you yesterday, AA became a loser the day he married ss Ouch ...now abhi is such a loser Dead ...he dumped dips for ash.... Angry
fan no 1 jjkn Goldie
fan no 1 jjkn
fan no 1 jjkn

Posted: 13 March 2006 at 1:30am | IP Logged

well, abhi did to dips just what punjj did to ss LOL Angry ..so now if dips in future acts eccetric fashion(which thankfully she doesnt), abhi would get alll the blame Angry ....and remember sheena what i told you yesterday, AA became a loser the day he married ss Ouch ...now abhi is such a loser Dead ...he dumped dips for ash.... Angry

You are right buffie what how did Apu know that Mona would come out like this. God reserved some places for some one let us see what happens.........as you know I am very hopeful.

BeautifulBillo IF-Dazzler
BeautifulBillo
BeautifulBillo

Posted: 13 March 2006 at 1:38am | IP Logged

LEMME TELL U SRK IS A FFLIRTDead-YES I HAV EMET HIM TOO, BUT AA IS VERY MUCH DECENT MAN WHO KNOWS HIS LMITS.Clap

thats all, no offence meant to anyone, so plz dont take things personally and hema dear i will take your message if i goEmbarrassed

Duuuudeeeeeee.....YAY!!!do NOT take those love songs in the dedication to AA/Armaan postBig smileBig smileBig smile

he does NOT need to see thoseBig smile

and duuudeeee I have met SRK as well and I beg to differ..maybe different experiences and most certainly different opinions BUT I've met SRK 3 times and I have no words to describe how fantabulously fantastic that man is; he aint King Khan for nothing...he is really really REALLY charming and suave and maybe that is mistaken as flirtingConfused and plus GK is secure and knows that SRK loves her with his heart, breathe and soul and he would never ever ever cheat on her..how I wish someone else was like GK BUT that would be asking for a lot and that would be something that would never happen in this lifetime....

no offense tabzBig smile

no sheenz, i am not offended, its just my opinion, and dear i do understand the difference between flirting,and just bieng nice , i will still stick to what i said, i have spent quite sum time with SRK last yr, in a private party in Delhi,Smile, i dont brand him as a womaniser, but  he is a harmless flirt,just my opinion thats allBig smilei found AA more cofortable to be withTongue

well..I will stick to what i said as well--I met SRK at the Taj in Delhi, spent time backstage at Temptations 2004 here in London, and I met him at heathrow airport as well, and he roooxxxxxxxxxx like no other!!!!

Buffster...I am not ready to believe mid-day..we'll talk later..i have to goTongue

Sharmii IF-Sizzlerz
Sharmii
Sharmii

Posted: 13 March 2006 at 3:19am | IP Logged
ok..maybe people just mistook apu for armaan suri.. LOL
send my best wishes for apu.. Tongue !!!
and my bestest love for armaan.. Embarrassed LOL !!

Go to top