Kumkum - Ek Pyara Sa Bandhan

India-Forums

add to the group.. against the 20yr leap! (Page 4)

ansiasdh Groupbie
ansiasdh
ansiasdh

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 2:48pm | IP Logged
hey mehr..good letter gurl Clap ..now tell me where n when...the strike duh!!
i can see it now.. raging through the streets holding banners that read, "SAY NO TO KUMKUM LEAP!" "SAVE THE SHOW" haha..hope they get the message LOL

princess belle IF-Dazzler
princess belle
princess belle

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 3:18pm | IP Logged
I have posted the enclosed letter below directly at this site:
http://www.bagfilms.com/

Dear Mrs Anurada Prasad

I am writing to you to voice my concerns regarding the speculation of the 20-year leap of your show Kumkum.

I am an avid viewer of this serial since it began and I have followed all the storylines to date. Over the last three and a half years, there has been some storylines, which I did not enjoy, and others that I did, however in the end I am still a very loyal fan of this programme. I love the main characters, the roles they portray and the beautiful relationship that Sumit and Kumkum have. I strongly believe that introducing the 20-year leap will drastically loose the loyal fans that this show has, so please think very carefully and do not let this leap go through.

Why do you need to introduce a leap when the programme is such a wonderful success? It already such high ratings, it has all the right formula to have viewers hooked and coming back to watch more. We the loyal supporters watch it day in and day out because we want to see Juhi and Hussain in their young roles and not in their 4o's with greying hair as side extras where the main story lines will be geared towards their children and other members of the family.

Your show is different and unique to others that are having a leap, we strongly urge and request you to keep it that way. Please please listen to your viewers and let them have a say after all where will the show be if you have no viewers.

If the writers are running out of story lines I am sure we the viewers can come up with some new and unique ideas that will rock the show.

I am sure you will receive many letters like this but please STOP, before you screw it up and through it in the bin. Please consider what we the viewers want to say.

Please ,Please STOP THE LEAP.

Regards
A very Loyal KumKum Fan.

damsel111 IF-Rockerz
damsel111
damsel111

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 4:18pm | IP Logged
Clap Clap very well princess

hey ansiasdh thanx
i wud actually luv to goto bag filmz office n tell them
WHT THE HELL RU UPTO Angry
Embarrassed
ashwinikumkum Senior Member
ashwinikumkum
ashwinikumkum

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 4:35am | IP Logged
are koi serial ka satyanash bana BAG flims aur anu aunty se seke... Sumone drill a hole into their head and fill it with sum creative ideas than these stupid thoughts if leap leap ke bare we log kaise soch bhi sakte hai??????
Shilpa07 IF-Dazzler
Shilpa07
Shilpa07

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 7:48am | IP Logged
very nice idea mehr di.... Clap Clap
okk here is mine..as m in hurry maybe it wont be tht gud...but still i ll try.... Big smile

Dear Mrs. Anuradha Prasad,
I'm a bigggg fan of hussain-juhi(sumit&kumkum) and kumkum serial.It is the only serial which i loved so much because of 3 many reasons:
1. It never took leap like other serials
2. Suumit-kumkum never got married twice or thrice to other people like others.
3.It is very close to reality and not a show off.I feel as if the story and dialogs are real.
As the time is passing kumkum is getting better till now
It has formed a pyaara sa bandhan with us all fans.
I never missed any episode till now inspite of my 12th class board exams...you can feel what kumkum is for us.
But since we heard the news about kumkum taking 20 years leap....i honestly say that i am not happy with it.I tell you that if it takes leap then TRPs will fall more below than at present because noone wants to see sumit & kumkum as old people and crying & thinking of how to bring their children in line and all....
Please i request you not to take such a drastic step.
If the leap will take place...then i'm not going to watch your serial as i can never imagine hussain&juhi playing old parents role to the actors who are nearly of same age as of hussain&juhi.
So i hope you will re-consider your decision again.
I hope you won't dissapoint your serial's fans.
kumkum's true fan
shilpa
princess belle IF-Dazzler
princess belle
princess belle

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
Hey u kumkum fans, where are you when we need you the most.
Please please spare a few seconds of your time and post post post your views here or directly to BAG tv . At least if it goes ahead ,we all know that we tried our best.
Please help.Get your friends , family, anyone anywhere just to write a few lines it might just work to Save our show from the leap.
Thanx Wink
cindu Senior Member
cindu
cindu

Posted: 17 March 2006 at 3:50am | IP Logged
i don't get it at all y should kumkum take a 20 yr leap?? why are they following the trend nd tht 2 started by ekta Angry Angry
why can't they take a 5 yr leap instead Wink if ...if they are short of story Angry

A 5 yr leap would be much much better Wink
anku2cute IF-Sizzlerz
anku2cute
anku2cute

-

Posted: 18 March 2006 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
FEED-1

Dear Mrs Anuradha Prasad,

u r all set 2 take a leap n ruin the best jodi on tv....we fans u must b thinking will say they r d best but i think othr actors working on tv wunt say this aise hi....bt if they r only then the others they say this on tv...coz kk sumit r the best

prerna of kasauti said last yr tht she luvs kk sumit jodi n luvs their chemistry......arjun bhumika of saarthi said tht kk sumits name when askd abt dere fav jodi....so wht more u wnt...ur kk n sumit r so popular still u r thinking of a leap...well this is *apne paun par khud kulhari marna*.....

u hav gt such gr8 actors whu hav taken an afternun show on top...ahead of primetime n u r all set 2 replace them by taking a leap...very ridiculous....they r the treasure of talent n u r such tht u r nt at all using it...bt just wanna waste it.....hn this is really sad n foolish on ur part....

this s making kumkum fans nt only cry bt foring them 2 quit their fav show for which they do soooooooooo much.....take out tym frm busy lyfstyls n watching n giving feeds...not an easy task...all so tired after their work n studies bt still we compromise....cant u do this fer such ardent fans....

so plz stop this leap chakkar n think sumthing else which has no flavour of leap thingie....if u wanna save ur show lystn 2 us or time will teach u

as u r all set 2 take the time ahead so with passing time...u will go so back that ull no b able 2 cum back 2 this time...just sit back n think...dunt only think abt ***** but think abt us whu luv the show so much n think abt the actors whu hate the idea of the leap....kabhi kabhi fans ki bhi suno...unki duayen hi aapk kaam aayengi

a very concerned bt noe disappointd fan,
ankita garg
http://in.groups.yahoo.com/group/HUSSAINKUWAJERWALA

Go to top