Kumkum - Ek Pyara Sa Bandhan

India-Forums

add to the group.. against the 20yr leap! (Page 2)

*Resham* IF-Veteran Member
*Resham*
*Resham*

Posted: 13 March 2006 at 6:10am | IP Logged
here goes mine :

So far kumkum has been considered a unique show, bt with the leap factor u r welcoming urselves in losing a valuable and trustworthy audience who believe in summeet and kumkum relationship. Over the years you have created a niche for urselves bt now with the general leap u r spoiling the show.

We as the viewers loyal to kk could nt tolerate this and would nt watch the show if the focus is shifted frm sukk to their children. We certainly are nt interested in them talking which of their kid should get married first.
No., never this is a hazard and trust us we wont let the leap thing work if you are so desiring in bringing it.

Remember we have made the TRPs fall when sumeet was getting married to Abha and when Karan was proved as jatin., you were forced to make him an imposter bec of the fall in audience interests.
Still if you have not come in senses and are falling short of ideass, it is the lack of your creativity which is been highly exposed.

We were happy to see Ashish PAtil back in the show, bec we thought tht now atleast we will see sumeet and kk experiencing a beautiful relationship , bt all are disappointed., Trust us we will never make the leap work in the show as we dont want to shift the focus of sukk to their kids and they shown as the doormats.

Hussain and Juhi rocks the show and you are quite aware of it. Dont make them old and bring new people of their ages to call them mom and dad, its a shock.

Come to your senses fast and wht happnd anu aunty to u who wwas saying tht kk is different, it was different and will remain different till the leap happns.

Remember leaps donot work for all the shows.Ektas shows works bt nt yours, Trust it., Still if you guys want your hands to be burnt then go ahead.,and be ready to accept the greatest fall in the TRPs.

All the best.

A sincere Kumkum fan who is now set to lose its icon,

Resham

-Silencia- IF-Sizzlerz
-Silencia-
-Silencia-

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 13 March 2006 at 7:27am | IP Logged

hi first of all thank you mehr for this initiative i must say that everyone of us is equally angry with the leap, but still it is you that have taken this step Clap
here goes mine:

DEAR ANURADHA PRASAD,

I AM A REGULAR VIEWER OF YOUR SHOW- KUMKUM AND A VERY BIG FAN OF IT. IT IS MY FAVOURITE SERIAL ON TELEVISION. I HAVE TRIED NOT TO MISS EVEN A SINGLE EPISODE OF KUMKUM. THE FORMAT OF THE SHOW AND IT'S STORYLINE IS JUST AWESOME. IT HAS ALWAYS BEEN A UNIQUE AND DIFFERENT SHOW FROM THE REST AS THERE HAVE BEEN NO MULTI-MARRIAGES, NO ADULTERY, AND OTHER SUCH THINGS. IT IS ONE OF THE MOST SUCCESSFUL PROGRAM DESPITE BEING AIRED ON AN AFTERNOON SLOT.

BUT NOW YOU ARE RUINING THE SUCCESS OF YOUR SHOW YOURSELF. THE RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN SUMIT AND KUMKUM IS THE GREATEST USP OF THE SHOW, WHICH YOU ARE GOING TO SPOIL BY TH 20 YEAR LEAP. I , BEING A DIE HARD SUMIT -KUMKUM FAN, WILL NOT BE ABLE TO ACCEPT THE OLDER SUMIT AND KUMKUM. HUSSAIN AND JUHI SHARE WONDERFUL CHEMISTRY FOR WHICH WE WATCH THE SHOW. BY BRINGING THEIR KIDS AND ELIMINATING THEIR ROMANCE FROM THE SHOW, YOU ARE COMPELLING US TO LEAVE WATCHING THE SHOW, WHICH I AM SURE YOU WILL NOT LIKE IT. WHENEVER SUMIT AND KUMKUM HAVE TAKEN APART, THE AUDIENCE HAS NOT LIKED IT AND YOU HAVE MANY EXAMPLES TO PROVE THIS FACT LIKE THE PRESENT JATIN TRACK.

I, LIKE THOUSANDS OF OTHER KUMKUM FANS, URGE YOU TO PLEASE STOP THIS LEAP, LET SUMIT AND KUMKUM BE YOUNG FOREVER, NOT FOLLOW THE TREND GOING ON IN EKTA KAPOOR'S SERIALS AND MAINTAIN THE USP OF OUR SHOW.

WITH BEST REGARDS

A SUMIT- KUMKUM LOVER SAD BY YOUR DECISION

NIDHI

Edited by nature - 13 March 2006 at 7:32am
preethi IF-Sizzlerz
preethi
preethi

Posted: 13 March 2006 at 7:40am | IP Logged
here mine,
please dont do this.
leap will never work in your favour.we want sumit kumkum together as young.we want the show to be based on them not on there children.kumkum so far was unique concept without a leap but you have spoilt it.
please change your mind a about leap .your not going to get trp i am conform as people want to see sumit kumkum not there children.you can do the surey if you wont nobedy like about the leap.
rember the fall in trpswhen sumit was in dubai.Ekta has all her serial at prime time so her leaps work but yours will not work,even ektas serial khani ghar gar ki is not doing well.
please change your mind before anything worst happen then you have to regret for it.
leap will not work consider for eg bhabhi all main charecters have left the show.
it will happen in your show as well remember that if you try to replace with new acters it will not work people want to see hussain and juhi not anybody else.if you can bring back abhay chauhan or somebody else but not leap.
one of the scincer fan is advising you.
please make up your mind before it is to late.
if it happens then you and the producers only watch the show.
ALL THE BEST HOPE FOR HE BEST.
PLEASE TAKE MY ADVICE.
       THANKS
*maria* IF-Dazzler
*maria*
*maria*

Posted: 13 March 2006 at 11:04am | IP Logged
well heres my oppinion!!!!!!

well first of all having a leap is just copying ksbkbt!!!and if there is a leap u will definately lose viewers cos most people watch the show cos juhi nd hhussain r in it and they wont watch it if theres a leap wots the point!!!!!!!!!also i wouldnt deifnately not want to see and old summit!!!!! Angry

im sorry but if the leap goes ahead u defantely lost a viewer and that is me!!!!!!!!!!!!
princess belle IF-Dazzler
princess belle
princess belle

Posted: 13 March 2006 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by damsel~~

hey frndz

al of us r aware of the latest newz abt the 20 yr leap

im sure none of us want this to happen cuz if it does then ofcourse new ppl will cum in the show but this way sumit n kumkum will ave to move on a side!

i really dun want that

sumit n kumkum r the leads n i simply just want their story!

i wont b able to bare their kidz romacing n they sittin on a sofa in the hall with the other elders of the family discussing when to get which child married!Angry Dead Angry Cry

okhayy neway lez al get together n write sum feedbacks to the BAG Filmz n star plus. its still not very late. we have almost a month

lez bombard them with feedbacks and force them to think once again on the leapDeadAngry

here is mine:

hello Mrs Anuradha Prasad and the whole team of Kumkum,

i am one of the regular viewers of kumkum. trust me i have not missed a single episode. rite now we dont have star plus in pakistan still i watch the videos of kumkum because i am so addicted to the show. you are doing a great job but this lastest news abt the 20years leap is killing us!

the main reason that kept fans like me stick to watching kumkum is the brilliant chemistry between sumit and kumkum, their relationship! we are not at all interested in watching some other characters entering the show n the story revolve around them! we want to see sumit and kumkum as the leads.

if you are doing this to doost up TRPs trust us fans this is no way to do so. if u ave examples of 20year leap successful like in kyunki saas bhi kabhi bahu the, kasautti zindage ki then dont forget there is bhabhi aswell and rather than comparing kumkum with prime time shows its better to watch out for afternoon slot!

after the leap in bhabhi the leads left the show! im sure u dont want this to happen with kumkum aswell?!!!

we sumit and kumkum fans would want hussain and juhi to leave the show than play elderly characters although we luv them as sumit and kumkum. we will not be able to see sumit n kumkum standing ona  side and their kids romancing around!

TRUST ME U R SPOILING THE SHOW

kumkum is the best show even though we hate sum tracks v still watch it... but this way ur going to stop us from watching it!

please please stop this! you can do alot more to the show than a leap! ok 5 yearsz leap we understand but 20 years leap is too much for us to handle. please dont do this to our show! pleaseeeeeeeee it a request from all your fans

its you only who has set the example of running a show successfully for almost 4years WITHOUT a leap. you can carry on the show like this!

if you dont believe us you can carry out a survey!you wont b very surprised with the reslt.. its gona b the same as v ave been tellin u. people want sumit n kumkum!

remember when sumit was to get married to abha how the TRPs fell!!! n the other was when sumit was away to dubai during the chawl time!!! arnt 2 examples enough for you??? this has proved that people want sumit n kumkum together. we want their love story n not their childrenz

please stop this from happening. you can do this now because later you wont b able to go back!

please please pleaseeee stop this!

regards

a crazy fan of Kumkum - pyara sa bandhan

mehr

its not imp to rite a long feed.. a smal 1 wud do as much but plz do rite sumthing...

u al ave to help me write many feedzEmbarrassed... this is the time when we ave to get together n force them not to do sumthing silly! lez get started please its a request from me.. a crazy sad kumkum fanEmbarrassed...

***post your feedback here and il move them on***

You can log onto B.A.G web site and post your comments and views.

http://www.bagfilms.com/

4cam Senior Member
4cam
4cam

Posted: 13 March 2006 at 11:51am | IP Logged

Yes, we don't want a leap too.

So does Juhi Paramar.

Thanks,

Ouch
Sundas Goldie
Sundas
Sundas

Posted: 13 March 2006 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
ya me to don't want kk take a leap
pop77 IF-Sizzlerz
pop77
pop77

Posted: 13 March 2006 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
we don't need leap. it's not necessary to leaps work for all the shows. U taking bad decision. Please don't take leap,

Go to top