Kumkum - Ek Pyara Sa Bandhan

India-Forums

add to the group.. against the 20yr leap!

damsel111 IF-Rockerz
damsel111
damsel111

Posted: 13 March 2006 at 12:17am | IP Logged

hey frndz

al of us r aware of the latest newz abt the 20 yr leap

im sure none of us want this to happen cuz if it does then ofcourse new ppl will cum in the show but this way sumit n kumkum will ave to move on a side!

i really dun want that

sumit n kumkum r the leads n i simply just want their story!

i wont b able to bare their kidz romacing n they sittin on a sofa in the hall with the other elders of the family discussing when to get which child married!Angry Dead Angry Cry

okhayy neway lez al get together n write sum feedbacks to the BAG Filmz n star plus. its still not very late. we have almost a month

lez bombard them with feedbacks and force them to think once again on the leapDeadAngry

here is mine:

hello Mrs Anuradha Prasad and the whole team of Kumkum,

i am one of the regular viewers of kumkum. trust me i have not missed a single episode. rite now we dont have star plus in pakistan still i watch the videos of kumkum because i am so addicted to the show. you are doing a great job but this lastest news abt the 20years leap is killing us!

the main reason that kept fans like me stick to watching kumkum is the brilliant chemistry between sumit and kumkum, their relationship! we are not at all interested in watching some other characters entering the show n the story revolve around them! we want to see sumit and kumkum as the leads.

if you are doing this to doost up TRPs trust us fans this is no way to do so. if u ave examples of 20year leap successful like in kyunki saas bhi kabhi bahu the, kasautti zindage ki then dont forget there is bhabhi aswell and rather than comparing kumkum with prime time shows its better to watch out for afternoon slot!

after the leap in bhabhi the leads left the show! im sure u dont want this to happen with kumkum aswell?!!!

we sumit and kumkum fans would want hussain and juhi to leave the show than play elderly characters although we luv them as sumit and kumkum. we will not be able to see sumit n kumkum standing ona  side and their kids romancing around!

TRUST ME U R SPOILING THE SHOW

kumkum is the best show even though we hate sum tracks v still watch it... but this way ur going to stop us from watching it!

please please stop this! you can do alot more to the show than a leap! ok 5 yearsz leap we understand but 20 years leap is too much for us to handle. please dont do this to our show! pleaseeeeeeeee it a request from all your fans

its you only who has set the example of running a show successfully for almost 4years WITHOUT a leap. you can carry on the show like this!

if you dont believe us you can carry out a survey!you wont b very surprised with the reslt.. its gona b the same as v ave been tellin u. people want sumit n kumkum!

remember when sumit was to get married to abha how the TRPs fell!!! n the other was when sumit was away to dubai during the chawl time!!! arnt 2 examples enough for you??? this has proved that people want sumit n kumkum together. we want their love story n not their childrenz

please stop this from happening. you can do this now because later you wont b able to go back!

please please pleaseeee stop this!

regards

a crazy fan of Kumkum - pyara sa bandhan

mehr

its not imp to rite a long feed.. a smal 1 wud do as much but plz do rite sumthing...

u al ave to help me write many feedzEmbarrassed... this is the time when we ave to get together n force them not to do sumthing silly! lez get started please its a request from me.. a crazy sad kumkum fanEmbarrassed...

***post your feedback here and il move them on***

shabzz123 IF-Rockerz
shabzz123
shabzz123

Posted: 13 March 2006 at 12:36am | IP Logged
awsome feedback mehr just tooo good i fully agree with u

i shall write my feedback when i get home
ashwinikumkum Senior Member
ashwinikumkum
ashwinikumkum

Posted: 13 March 2006 at 3:54am | IP Logged
surely nice idea we shall bombard BAG flims with our feedbacks mehr i really hope so that this leap is cancelled though very doubtful abt it since they are shortlisting the new characters Angry and already selected a few but still we will try i will post feedback by myself if i cant i will post it here plz move it on
cindu Senior Member
cindu
cindu

Posted: 13 March 2006 at 4:20am | IP Logged
wonderful!! well damsel ur feedback just dosen't need anything else. i have no views left i think it is good enough to bombard them Wink
damsel111 IF-Rockerz
damsel111
damsel111

Posted: 13 March 2006 at 4:26am | IP Logged
thanx cindu but u too rite sumthing na

i posted my feed here to help u guyz in ritein it
v ave to send many
only mine wont work na
the more vl send the more powerful it soundz
v wana tell them our point n not listen to them na Wink
ashwinikumkum Senior Member
ashwinikumkum
ashwinikumkum

Posted: 13 March 2006 at 4:29am | IP Logged
hey mehr just add that if they are shrt of ideas contact us kyun Wink and one more thing tell them we would luv to see hu in younger roles not in older
damsel111 IF-Rockerz
damsel111
damsel111

Posted: 13 March 2006 at 4:35am | IP Logged
hey ash write a feed back for urself yaar
putting in al ur ideaz
n the request or whteva to stop this leap thing
Iriss IF-Sizzlerz
Iriss
Iriss

Posted: 13 March 2006 at 5:33am | IP Logged

hii mehr Smile
really nice letter Clap hope it gives sum brains to the BAG telefilms,wri/dir Tongue

here is mine

kumkum is one of the best show today on television.we watch this show cause of sumit n kumkum's excellent performance.the base of the show is their romance.its the only couple in the television who has not split,any of the spouse r not married to sumone else,no adultery......... nothing.its the best couple who fought through thin n thick n r still together.why r u ppl spoiling it by taking a leap.we will not accept sumit n kumkum as oldies Angry.plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz its request stop the leap thingCry.till now we have taken all the silly n stupid tracks like this jatin one n abha's marraige to sumit .we won't take this leap thingAngry

sumit n kumkum rockClap

Edited by bellle4u - 13 March 2006 at 5:36am

Go to top