Dharampatni

gain or loss??? new confusion..

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

harshu.sundas

IF-Stunnerz

harshu.sundas

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 1:30am | IP Logged
imagine guys MOHAN was calculating in his PC nd found out dat he had lossessOuch..
later wen he used pencil nd calculated again, he found out dat d amoutn of loss was increased OuchCry!!!
But suddenly yesterday wen MOHAN came 2 d hall room in d morining wid his red shirt on.Day Dreaming nd sat beside bhanu, bhanu asked him dat he might had a very good sleep yeterday night..Sleepy..
aftr dat only baapji interrupts nd says dat ' oviously he def had a gud sleep as he had a profit of 50% dat too widin a day'ShockedOuch..
Nw my confusion is dat did baapji try 2 make fun of my MOHAN??Angry  or he was true??Ermm..
Don know 4m d baapji scenes i feel dat may b baapji knows dat d degree is fake or may b he doubts dat d degree is fake..Dead
wateva it is he always has 2 rub his ugly head in MOHAN's matrtters...Dead

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Barun4evaKaranika-KMH

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "gain or loss??? new confusion.." in Dharampatni forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

phil

phil

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 3:55am | IP Logged
Baabji definitely knows the degree is fake.It could be also shown that he was the one who provided the loan so that is why the bank did not find out that the degree was fake.

harshu.sundas

IF-Stunnerz

harshu.sundas

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 4:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by phil

Baabji definitely knows the degree is fake.It could be also shown that he was the one who provided the loan so that is why the bank did not find out that the degree was fake.

phil plsss, i understand u were upset aftr ur hubby failed ur milk theoryROFL.. but dat doesn't mean u will speak out of d world..Angry!! hw cum dat baapji has given d loan??Ouch..
i will literally kill d CVs if they show sumthing lik dat..AngryDead!!
it shud b MOHAN's success wid kastur's help..
but y r d CVs trying 2 justify baapji??Angry.. did they 4get dat MOHAN nd kastur r d leads nd it is dere story , baapji is not d lead dat they will make him n undercovered MOHAN helper...Dead

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Nakshatra-

phil

phil

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 4:46am | IP Logged
It is just a feeling . Every time someone mention the degree they show  hitlers face close up.
The fact that the bank did not find about the fake degree is silly.

harshu.sundas

IF-Stunnerz

harshu.sundas

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 4:56am | IP Logged
i know phil d bank was soo silly dat cudn't find it out!!
but u r right dat everytime they talk bout d degree or MOHAN's business they zoom hitler's face nd make him giv an ugly confusing xpresiion.Dead..
ohh noo i just hp if the show ends alsoo they giv it a gud ending nd not a crap 1 by showing baapji nd his mahanta..Dead

Soaps1

IF-Stunnerz

Soaps1

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 7:58am | IP Logged
Oh phil please CVs already show enough non-sense don't give them ideas for more non sense Ermm

Soaps1

IF-Stunnerz

Soaps1

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 8:03am | IP Logged
As for focusing on baapji's face they do it because he is the only one who never wanted him to go ... it would be silly if they show baapji knew ... because i don't think there is any way he could have knows or would have tried to find out

harshu.sundas

IF-Stunnerz

harshu.sundas

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 9:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Soaps1

As for focusing on baapji's face they do it because he is the only one who never wanted him to go ... it would be silly if they show baapji knew ... because i don't think there is any way he could have knows or would have tried to find out
i think it might b like dat alsoo, dat aftr kastur knows everything properly , seh might ask 4 baapji's help...OuchDead

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.