Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

WRITE dedications to APU/MONA (Page 5)

Jyoti_2006 IF-Dazzler
Jyoti_2006
Jyoti_2006

Posted: 13 March 2006 at 6:11pm | IP Logged
Dear Apurva/Armaan Sir,

I have been watching JJKN since 2003 and had never missed an episode till Aug 5th. I started watching again in Oct 2005 only because of your brilliant portrayal of Armaan Suri. This is one character that has fascinated me the most. It was an extremely diffcult character to play and you have given complete justice to each and every phase of Armaan Suri. Thats the only reason Armaan stayed popular over the saints of JJKN.

The channel never promoted Armaan Suri. They always tried to promote new men in Jassi's life but never promoted this wonderful character. It was us your fans that supported you when Armaan Suri had his bad times. And we did that only because of your terrific performance. This was a character which was so real. Armaan made mistakes but had guts to accept it. After begging, pleading and with Armaan's growing popularity SONY gave us the Monsoon Jassi ka Safar and Kudkudiya.

You have literally poured your heart and soul in this role and your chemistry with Mona took this show to a completely different level. I sincerely request you to take more projects on TV and would like to watch you in new projects.

All the best!! And May god bless you and your wife a happy and prosperous life!!

Love,

Jyoti

Edited by Jyoti_2006 - 13 March 2006 at 6:13pm

insouciance IF-Rockerz
insouciance
insouciance

Posted: 13 March 2006 at 10:46pm | IP Logged
hey tabs...carry all this.... Tongue
jassisuri Goldie
jassisuri
jassisuri

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 6:05am | IP Logged
tablet, convey my regards to mona also
tell her she is a fine actress, carries herself well, i mostly like when she takes her parents along for the award cermonies,she always says she is her papas daughter(like me,just love my dad the mostest) she is an ideal for hardworking girls both as jassi and mona, she rocks,
tell her how much i wished she got the best actress award in ajk, but better luck next time,(and let there be many such times)
thanks so much tab, i also have a message for set, is it possible to convey
take care of ur health, waiting for ur post
love
only jassi

Go to top