India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

WRITE dedications to APU/MONA (Page 2)

BeautifulBillo IF-Dazzler
BeautifulBillo
BeautifulBillo

Posted: 21 January 2006 at 11:03am | IP Logged

Since our dear/daahling AAEmbarrassed has been questionedAngry as being fantabulous in the role of ArmaanEmbarrassed..which is why he apparently lost AJK according to certain peopleAngryAngryresulting in a certain someone else winningOuchAngry..

and because Buffie and I have defended him till our keyboards were begging for mercyLOL..

I would like all the Armaan/Apoorva lovers to let me know why they love AA/Armaan so much; AND what scenes of his on JJKN made you love him, and what it is about Armaan that is soo magnetic etc etc

No fights please..and if you do not like AA or armaan please refrain from posting anything mean..

Thank you for your time and patience as this survey is carried out!!

Start away...

Edited by legallyblonde21 - 21 January 2006 at 11:08am

MonicA#1Actress Goldie
MonicA#1Actress
MonicA#1Actress

Posted: 21 January 2006 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Oooooh Armaan is soooo charming! And what I love best about him is that he isn't perfect, he is sooo charming even with his flaws. Also, I love the passion he has when he is jealous and and when he is on love. Leaves me loving him even more.Embarrassed
marvelous.malks IF-Sizzlerz
marvelous.malks
marvelous.malks

Posted: 21 January 2006 at 11:44am | IP Logged

Armaan is just magical!! So loving, caring and cute! Because we are talking about the character here, his character has went through so many things, and how he changed for his love is just unbeleivable.  Out of all the shows, i think i can say that he is the most realistic.  All the scenes he had loved jassi, cried for her, waited for her...realized his mistakes - everything.  Whenever he got jealous seeing Jassi with Purab or Nandu...sheru style!

Apoorva is just as sweet and caring, of course loving. (we all know that) I think that he deserves and deserved all the awards, but if he didn't - i guess its okay because he is a winner for me.  And, not winning awards isn't going to decrease his number of fans, or there won't be a differene in the way he thinks. 

Mallika -

koolsana Senior Member
koolsana
koolsana

Posted: 25 January 2006 at 8:26am | IP Logged
EVERYBODY agrees!!!!!

KARAN JOHAR said in apsara awards....(live telecast)

"These people have tremendous effect on audience especially women

so much that half the...

women want to marry sujal and the OTHER HALF ARMAAN....."

karan johar said these words while he was giving introduction to the categories in apsara awards!!!

frm the kahin to hoga forum
prachi4AJ IF-Dazzler
prachi4AJ
prachi4AJ

Posted: 25 January 2006 at 8:49am | IP Logged

Originally posted by bhaveshavani

hmmmmm marry armaan!!!!!!!!!! cool interesting.
thats some piece of information.
thanks for sharing.
i definitely dont want to marry him. how about ya all other girls in this forum???

Better not ask us girls from the JJKN Forum LOL

and as for my answer - see my avatar EmbarrassedLOL

and the same answer will u get from all the girls ranging from 12 to 200 ! Embarrassed

And Me not Kidding Embarrassed

BeautifulBillo IF-Dazzler
BeautifulBillo
BeautifulBillo

Posted: 25 January 2006 at 9:21am | IP Logged

Well...we've had lots of SONY stars as celebrity judges on FG..MonaClap : MMDead; and others from other shows unrelated to JJKN and even from Bollywood..then WHY O WHY does AA neverr make an appearance as the celebrity judge..waaaaaCry..I wanna see AA as the celebrity judge on idol; and from what i've heard he can sing well...I dont care if he just sits there being the introvert that he is, and has NO choice BUT to go being he yes-yes man that he is and lets A-F-S do allllll the talking(which they everrr do anywaysWacko BUT I still maintain that the Indian idol judges are NICE)...

I still want AA as a celebrity judge on something...waaaaa....

what do you guys think???

fading_smiles IF-Dazzler
fading_smiles
fading_smiles

Posted: 26 January 2006 at 5:54pm | IP Logged
hey my fellow jjkn fans! LOL well i'm kind of a new member here..i've actually been here but havent posted much..i want to thank sheena for bringing me here because now i'm obssessed over AA/armaan..he's my new loverEmbarrassed and i really do like this show even though i missed out on aaaaa looooottt but u guys can fill me in as we go  right? i just thought id post and say hi and get to everyone. Smile
enigma Senior Member
enigma
enigma

Posted: 18 February 2006 at 9:12pm | IP Logged
With the initial shock of loss and failure slowly receding, i was finally beginning to work my way out...I had been a rebel till now, having my own way with a certain disregard for rules. Everbody said that i had been conceited and had taken things for granted.They said that i was too full of myself and insensitive to the emotions of my loved ones..Maybe i am, maybe i am not..But the embarassment of losing my pride and having everything that was mine ripped away from me so cruelly and heartlessly had left me a bitter man, humiliated..I blamed myself for falling away..It made me restless to be with people and the urge to go for solitary walks was overwhelming..I continually reproached myself  bitterly for my backsliding. The humiliations i had experienced in public, the thought of having let down Jassi and forcing my loved ones to live a life in penury had caused in me a shrinking that was slowly destroying me..In my sensitiveness i did everything to alienate the sympathy and support of my family members..I do not understand why i was behaving in that fashion, why i was quarelling with Jassi..At those violent moments, i was not in control of my emotions..I was saying bitter things to her against my will, eventhough i wanted to hold her in my arms and comfort her..It was pride. It was a mistake too, for i knew that in the end i'd be the one to suffer bitterly seeing her hurting and in distress...I was never able to reconcile at the time, for i was angry at myself, for the pain, humiliation and misery that i was enduring.. But  i longed with all my heart to give them back all the happiness that had been theirs till now, all on my own....And i slowly but steadily with renewed vigour started climbing up the social ladder..I began with a rage and with singular vehemence and with burning passion i kept moving.. Through all my setbacks,my wounded vanity did not allow me to give up my struggle..On my first success, my world turned brighter..Each day was beautiful..The arrogant red of the sky was slowly goading my nerves..The violent green of the leaves, the mysterious blue of the sea, the crude blow of the wind, the dazzling white of the houses, every little pattern on earth stimulated me till it hurt...I sat on a bench and saw the wide world spread out before me under the sun..The vastness of the country, the broad horizon at a distance gave in me an indescribable thrill, an elation so peculiar..I experienced after a long time, a sense of beauty, an aesthetic emotion, undiluted...And i said to myself, "I will succeed"...

On behalf of ADC-Just my imagination on Armaan's thoughts...

Edited by enigma - 18 February 2006 at 9:18pm

Go to top