Balika Vadhu

Shivani meeting Anandi

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

gajalu

gajalu

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 1:10am | IP Logged
After watching yesterday's episode, I have a strong feeling that Shivani will meet Anandi. Till now, she is hearing Gauri's side of the story. It will be fun to watch the show when she comes to know the story from the side of the villagers. I am waiting Shivani to come to know about Anandi's niceness! :)

What do you guys think?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vm_2009cs-07tiny15

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Shivani meeting Anandi" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mitturaju

mitturaju

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 1:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gajalu

After watching yesterday's episode, I have a strong feeling that Shivani will meet Anandi. Till now, she is hearing Gauri's side of the story. It will be fun to watch the show when she comes to know the story from the side of the villagers. I am waiting Shivani to come to know about Anandi's niceness! :)

What do you guys think?

Even I hope so - but u never know, she can also insist Anandi to divorce Jagya. B'coz she cares for Gauri and Gauri is pregnant, may be Shivani willing to comfort the baby. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

monamie111tiny15

monamie111

IF-Dazzler

monamie111

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 2:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mitturaju

Originally posted by gajalu

What do you guys think?

Even I hope so - but u never know, she can also insist Anandi to divorce Jagya. B'coz she cares for Gauri and Gauri is pregnant, may be Shivani willing to comfort the baby. 

yes it can happen..and even if shivani ji insists anandi to divorce J..i don't think the sing family will listen to her..why they will listen to an outsider whom they don't kno?..

and even also anandi will agree to give divorce to J what reason she will give?..dat J has left her for another gal?..and got married to dat gal?..then also i think J can go to jail or some other punishment he can get..

as u said sivani ji is an intelligent woman..i hope when she will get to know what's the real truth..she will do all justice for anandi...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mitturajutiny15

Post Reply New Post

Go to top